Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza 10:55 - Sep 5 with 6906 viewsDarran

What a night this could be for Wazza and English football in general,one goal to equal Sir Bobbys record and two goals to become England's greatest ever goalscorer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:01 - Sep 5 with 1720 viewsMrSwerve

Stats don't tell everything but he obviously is a very good striker.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 1709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:01 - Sep 5 by MrSwerve

Stats don't tell everything but he obviously is a very good striker.

Was. Busted flush these days.

Poll: Tory leader

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:07 - Sep 5 with 1691 viewsdgt73

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:05 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Not another Nostradamus moment from you.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:09 - Sep 5 with 1693 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:07 - Sep 5 by dgt73

Not another Nostradamus moment from you.

If you consider that to be a prediction you crack on son.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:12 - Sep 5 with 1689 viewsskippyjack

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:05 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Quite correct.. if anything.. dgt thinks he's nostradamus

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:15 - Sep 5 with 1682 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 14:40 - Sep 5 by Rancid

It's worth checking who he's scored all his goals against in an England shirt.The vast majority are against sides like San Marino, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Andorra,Estonia, Scotland, Slovenia and Lithuania.He has scored against Brazil in a friendly and Croatia and that tap in v Uruguay at the World Cup.

It'll be a great achievment for him but I still think he's overhyped and overrated.Bit of a wa**er too as we all seen for ourselves recently.

You've still got to put them away!

Possibly the most unfulfilled talent of recent time - shame for him that Fergie was winding down as a few years earlier reckon he could have helped him get to the top of the game

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:15 - Sep 5 with 1682 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:12 - Sep 5 by skippyjack

Quite correct.. if anything.. dgt thinks he's nostradamus

I think that thinking is not something that he indulges in too often.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:17 - Sep 5 with 1675 viewsjack247

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:03 - Sep 5 by Neath_Jack

This is his level, shame he can't do it when it matters.

Most overrated player in the history of English football him.

Edit. Didn't meant to say anything then!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 15:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:29 - Sep 5 with 1658 viewsjack247

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 14:40 - Sep 5 by Rancid

It's worth checking who he's scored all his goals against in an England shirt.The vast majority are against sides like San Marino, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Andorra,Estonia, Scotland, Slovenia and Lithuania.He has scored against Brazil in a friendly and Croatia and that tap in v Uruguay at the World Cup.

It'll be a great achievment for him but I still think he's overhyped and overrated.Bit of a wa**er too as we all seen for ourselves recently.

That's true. But the likes of Alan Shearer and Michael Owen faced the same teams. He is also not far from breaking the Man Utd goal scoring record.

I think his biggest problem is he looked like he was going to be the best in the world 10 years ago and never quite lived up to that.

Not arguing he isn't a wnker. He seems ok off the pitch, but agree hie is petulant, niggly and a bit of a Tom Daley on it.
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 1631 viewsRancid

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:29 - Sep 5 by jack247

That's true. But the likes of Alan Shearer and Michael Owen faced the same teams. He is also not far from breaking the Man Utd goal scoring record.

I think his biggest problem is he looked like he was going to be the best in the world 10 years ago and never quite lived up to that.

Not arguing he isn't a wnker. He seems ok off the pitch, but agree hie is petulant, niggly and a bit of a Tom Daley on it.

Yep I agree with all of that.Linekar scored a shitload of goals in World Cup finals and Euros mind and against far stronger opposition.And I think Shearer was twice the player Rooney is.
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 16:25 - Sep 5 with 1589 viewsskippyjack

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 15:15 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

I think that thinking is not something that he indulges in too often.

Rooney would walk into our team in fairness to dgt... if only Wales had Rooney!

Hennessey
Gunter..Williams..Chester..Davies
Allen..Ledley
Bale..Ramsey..Kanu
...Rooney...

Ward,Taylor,Collins,King,Edwards,Vokes.. that'll survive in the Premier League!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 18:33]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 17:51 - Sep 5 with 1508 viewsbuilthjack

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 16:25 - Sep 5 by skippyjack

Rooney would walk into our team in fairness to dgt... if only Wales had Rooney!

Hennessey
Gunter..Williams..Chester..Davies
Allen..Ledley
Bale..Ramsey..Kanu
...Rooney...

Ward,Taylor,Collins,King,Edwards,Vokes.. that'll survive in the Premier League!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2015 18:33]

Only 10 in the starting line up Skip! They must be good

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:25 - Sep 5 with 1477 viewsymaohyd

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 11:15 - Sep 5 by Darran

International football is his level?

I must be honest Darren, Ive always enjoyed your banter and fought your corner. However, you've have hardly written anything about Wales' success, if you have I apologise. Yet you continue to write this crap about Rooney and England.

If you are English then fair enough, but a certain amount of decorum towards Wales where I assume you live wouldn't go amiss.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:32 - Sep 5 with 1463 viewsRancid

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:25 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

I must be honest Darren, Ive always enjoyed your banter and fought your corner. However, you've have hardly written anything about Wales' success, if you have I apologise. Yet you continue to write this crap about Rooney and England.

If you are English then fair enough, but a certain amount of decorum towards Wales where I assume you live wouldn't go amiss.

He's a Man U fan.
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:32 - Sep 5 with 1463 viewsDarran

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:25 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

Decorum? I haven't said anything against Wales.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:33 - Sep 5 with 1404 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:32 - Sep 5 by Darran

Have you said anything in favour?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:38 - Sep 5 with 1375 viewsymaohyd

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:32 - Sep 5 by Darran

No you haven't said anything against Wales, but also haven't said anything favourable about Wales, if you have again I apologise.

I just find the continuous love in of Rooney and England on a Swansea City forum really f u c ki ng tedious.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:39 - Sep 5 with 1367 viewsDarran

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:33 - Sep 5 by exiledclaseboy

Have you said anything in favour?

No idea do I have to to make me a Boyo?

Cymru Am Byth,how's that?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:42 - Sep 5 with 1347 viewsjack247

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:38 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

No you haven't said anything against Wales, but also haven't said anything favourable about Wales, if you have again I apologise.

I just find the continuous love in of Rooney and England on a Swansea City forum really f u c ki ng tedious.

He doesn't care what he posts, he just wants a reaction. Good, bad or indifferent. A lot of the stuff he says is still worth reading though.

He was bound to get a reaction talking about Rooney the day before Wales hopefully qualify for the Euros. It just took longer than expected to get someone to bite.
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:45 - Sep 5 with 1326 viewsDarran

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:38 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

Swansea City play in England mate.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:48 - Sep 5 with 1315 viewsymaohyd

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:42 - Sep 5 by jack247

He doesn't care what he posts, he just wants a reaction. Good, bad or indifferent. A lot of the stuff he says is still worth reading though.

He was bound to get a reaction talking about Rooney the day before Wales hopefully qualify for the Euros. It just took longer than expected to get someone to bite.

I'm not usually that gullible (or maybe I am)

Darren's a Planet Swans legend and respect for that.

Everyone has an opinion, however I find this type of crap detrimental to Planet Swans.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:49 - Sep 5 with 1310 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:39 - Sep 5 by Darran

No idea do I have to to make me a Boyo?

Cymru Am Byth,how's that?

Didn't say that did I?

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:53 - Sep 5 with 1286 viewscockett_jack

How good is it to see a Swansea player representing England. 10 years ago that was not just a pipe dream for me it was just unthinkable.

Shelvey had a very good game, some great through balls. Brilliant to see, well done to the team generally qualifying already.
Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:56 - Sep 5 with 1277 viewsymaohyd

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:45 - Sep 5 by Darran

Swansea City play in England mate.

F u ck of and live there then if it's so special to you.

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:58 - Sep 5 with 1258 viewscockett_jack

Tonight could be a momentous night for Wazza on 18:56 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

F u ck of and live there then if it's so special to you.

Must be quite an internal dilemma for you being anti English and supporting a club that has always played in the English league and relied on English players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024