Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? 15:41 - Sep 7 with 10003 viewsJackSwanTV

With the explanation of the cover on page 86

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue__40.compressed

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 23:17 - Sep 8 with 1467 viewsRosey_Repeat

Great front cover, openly controversial in a sick world. I dare you to sell it outside when the appalling Farage lowers the tone at the Liberty by rolling up to peddle his bigotry...
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 08:28 - Sep 9 with 1425 viewsJackSwanTV

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 23:17 - Sep 8 by Rosey_Repeat

Great front cover, openly controversial in a sick world. I dare you to sell it outside when the appalling Farage lowers the tone at the Liberty by rolling up to peddle his bigotry...

That sounds like my sort of challenge :)

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 08:48 - Sep 9 with 1415 viewsHumpty

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 13:18 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

I don't 'dislike' Trampie - I don't know him.

I just find the WUM attempts tiresome.

Re not castigating people - I don't believe that I'm the forum police. So if I happen to see a message that I wish to engage with, and I disagree with its contents, then I will, but if I don't happen to see it, or would rather not comment, I don't.

I also find that there are posters that I disagree with vehemently, but who may make a pleasant or friendly remark to me and I will respond in kind. I have even done so with the aforementioned Trampie.

Equally, I have always enjoyed, for example, Dav as a poster, and yet I castigated one of his posts more than I have done with pretty much any poster I can recall. From memory the only time I can recall swearing on this forum was at ECB, and he is one of my favourite posters on here.

So to be honest, I don't know who you are referring to in particular, but I believe you to be mistaken, re my selectiveness or otherwise.

Your slightly patronising tone is strange but thanks for your suggestion - I'll try to make sure I roundly castigate anyone you disagree with. G'day.

Heh! Fair enough. And just the right balance of general agreeableness and patronisation that I deserved.
Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 09:23 - Sep 9 with 1398 viewsWarwickHunt

Jack Swans most contraversial cover yet? on 18:41 - Sep 8 by trampie

Belgium have literally wall to wall top Premier League quality, they didn't get the better of Wales they have the likes of Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany,Vertonghen, Fellaini, Chadli ,Mirallas, De Bruyne, Hazard, Benteke, Lukaku.

Others are Januzaj, Dembélé, Origi , Mignolet , Vermaelen [used to play in the Prem].

They could literally field a team and bench of Premier League players and top ones as well.

Literally wall to wall? That would be handy for autograph hunters but I doubt if the players would be happy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024