Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit 18:03 - Oct 17 with 7482 viewsBartRowou

Does anyone know if it'll be on sale before Christmas? Young lad with us today thinks it's awesome but refuses to buy the blue or white top as they're "boring".
Well done the club for choosing something so appealing.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

New Kit on 18:18 - Oct 20 with 1779 viewsTVOS1907

New Kit on 17:58 - Oct 20 by 442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/competition-win-a-rare-green-black-str

Chance for kids to win a green & black shirt and also info that the club will provide another update on their expected delivery date.

Excellent news and well done to the club for being receptive to fans' interest.

It illustrates how relevant any sort of feedback is when it comes to deciding what fans would like in their team's kit.

The 6-3-1 Project is another example of how well this sort of thing works

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New Kit on 12:21 - Nov 8 with 1588 views442Dale

There was an update on the green & black shirt on the Commercial News page in the programme yesterday, the 150 shirts initially ordered sold out within 48 hours so they're now taking additional pre-orders due to popular demand.

If you want one go to http://rafctickets.co.uk/retail-product-search.aspx

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kit on 13:15 - Nov 8 with 1507 viewsboromat

New Kit on 12:21 - Nov 8 by 442Dale

There was an update on the green & black shirt on the Commercial News page in the programme yesterday, the 150 shirts initially ordered sold out within 48 hours so they're now taking additional pre-orders due to popular demand.

If you want one go to http://rafctickets.co.uk/retail-product-search.aspx

For those that have preordered I asked in the club shop yesterday and they expect the first delivery for the 21st Dec. I should imagine that's the first 150.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New Kit on 22:05 - Nov 8 with 1367 viewssteofthedale

It seems something of a pity that a number of sizes are already out of stock.

steofthedale*

New Kit on 22:28 - Nov 8 with 1330 viewsDaleaholic

New Kit on 22:05 - Nov 8 by steofthedale

It seems something of a pity that a number of sizes are already out of stock.

It's a limited stock item. The club stated from the outset that there would be an order placed for 150 shirts. Should've acted faster...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

New Kit on 22:53 - Nov 8 with 1303 viewssteofthedale

New Kit on 22:28 - Nov 8 by Daleaholic

It's a limited stock item. The club stated from the outset that there would be an order placed for 150 shirts. Should've acted faster...

Perhaps

But it seems odd that some sizes remain available (ie not all 150 have been ordered) whilst the more popular sizes are out of stock. Given the 7 week delivery period are they not being made to order ?

steofthedale*

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024