Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights Game 11:54 - Nov 10 with 4124 viewspearlstreet1

Cant see there being a thousand tonight not after the very poor attendance against Swindon. Are these games worth it in the long run after you have paid for the police and etc.
Tonights Game on 12:01 - Nov 10 with 4106 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's the Area Semi Finals for the winner of tonight's game so suddenly the rewards are worth going for......agree,like the earlier FA Cup matches, there is a little less enthusiasm around.

A good result tonight will be a boon ahead of Saturday.
Tonights Game on 12:16 - Nov 10 with 4014 viewsdingdangblue

Tonights Game on 12:01 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's the Area Semi Finals for the winner of tonight's game so suddenly the rewards are worth going for......agree,like the earlier FA Cup matches, there is a little less enthusiasm around.

Some decent supported teams left if they make it through to the area semi with Wigan,Blackpool,Sheff Utd,Barnsley as possible opponents - we need to get past Morecambe however who are usually no pushover.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tonights Game on 12:58 - Nov 10 with 3872 viewsrochdale1987

As well as the fixture board still saying next game v Swindon town this morning
Tonights Game on 13:18 - Nov 10 with 3798 viewsrichfoad32

Was the attendance against Swindon really that bad? First round of the cup, against not especially glamorous opposition....I would say a little over 2,000 is probably about right for us. Attendances were down across the board, 3,500 at Millwall, 2,500 at Walsall, etc. If we only draw 2k against the Shakers I would be disappointed.
Tonights Game on 13:29 - Nov 10 with 3740 viewsDomDale

Tonights Game on 13:18 - Nov 10 by richfoad32

Was the attendance against Swindon really that bad? First round of the cup, against not especially glamorous opposition....I would say a little over 2,000 is probably about right for us. Attendances were down across the board, 3,500 at Millwall, 2,500 at Walsall, etc. If we only draw 2k against the Shakers I would be disappointed.

My thoughts too. We barely moved from our usual (albeit poor) home fan base against fairly unattractive opposition who usually beat us. Sheff U, Millwall etc lost thousands. Millwall with at a guess only 25/30% of their usual crowd. Not all bad. Price it right and the Bury game could hit a good 6,5k+.

Personally have no time for the JPT unless we're drawn away at a ground I haven't visited or I suppose in the unlikely event we reach the final I might make a trip down. Other than that I can rarely be arsed. Last JPT match I attended was when we lost on pens to Bury.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Tonights Game on 13:43 - Nov 10 with 3690 viewsaleanddale

Similar to chesterfield I think.

Maybe 150 or so more

Poor in any case...why the club doesn't offer a double home header bundle for £25 beggars belief.

Any home stand £25 both games. Would have helped those who are undecided and quite understandably will choose Wigan on Sat.
Tonights Game on 15:22 - Nov 10 with 3470 viewsTVOS1907

Tonights Game on 13:43 - Nov 10 by aleanddale

Similar to chesterfield I think.

Maybe 150 or so more

Poor in any case...why the club doesn't offer a double home header bundle for £25 beggars belief.

Any home stand £25 both games. Would have helped those who are undecided and quite understandably will choose Wigan on Sat.

As explained before, it's not possible when there are split gates (as there is tonight) because Morecambe could quite rightly demand their share of full prices if they wanted to.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonights Game on 16:57 - Nov 10 with 3236 viewsD_Dale

Tonights Game on 12:01 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

But it's unlikely to be an easy game against a side that has already beaten Walsall and bury:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/rochdale-v-morecambe-can-more
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights Game on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 3221 viewsaleanddale

Tonights Game on 15:22 - Nov 10 by TVOS1907

As explained before, it's not possible when there are split gates (as there is tonight) because Morecambe could quite rightly demand their share of full prices if they wanted to.

Ah I remember now.

We could charge morecambe and Wigan 25 and tell them they can also attend both matches!!

Come on the Dale tonight.

Hoping a few undecided come as the rain has stopped the wind has dropped and it's surprisingly mild out tonight.
Tonights Game on 17:55 - Nov 10 with 3056 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Decent Dale connections with Lee Molyneux,Alan Goodhall and that Ryan Edwards chap all being tutored at San Spotty.

Any more?
Tonights Game on 18:06 - Nov 10 with 3012 viewsToffeemanc

Tonights Game on 17:55 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Decent Dale connections with Lee Molyneux,Alan Goodhall and that Ryan Edwards chap all being tutored at San Spotty.

Any more?

If Ryan Edwards is playing for them we shouldn't have any problems getting in behind them, awful defender. Got turned so often when he was here my daughter nicknamed him the "The turnstile"

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Tonights Game on 18:16 - Nov 10 with 2962 viewsD_Dale

Tonights Game on 17:01 - Nov 10 by aleanddale

Ah I remember now.

We could charge morecambe and Wigan 25 and tell them they can also attend both matches!!

Come on the Dale tonight.

Hoping a few undecided come as the rain has stopped the wind has dropped and it's surprisingly mild out tonight.

Possibly Rule 21.3 informs this issue:

21.3 Where the Home Club issues Season Tickets which allow holders of such tickets discounted admission to a match in the Competition (or where the Board permits, in accordance w
ith Rule 17.8, free admission) then the Home Club shall include within the Gross Receipts of the match an amount equivalent to the value of such Season Tickets, divided by the number of matches which the holder is entitled to attend without admission charge or at a reduced admission charge. Where the Home Club issues Season Tickets which allow holders of such tickets discounted admission to a match in the Competition then in calculating the amount to be included as Gross Receipts of the match any discounted admission price shall be excluded.

All clear now?
Tonights Game on 19:18 - Nov 10 with 2795 viewsstuartcryer

Tonights Game on 13:29 - Nov 10 by DomDale

My thoughts too. We barely moved from our usual (albeit poor) home fan base against fairly unattractive opposition who usually beat us. Sheff U, Millwall etc lost thousands. Millwall with at a guess only 25/30% of their usual crowd. Not all bad. Price it right and the Bury game could hit a good 6,5k+.

Personally have no time for the JPT unless we're drawn away at a ground I haven't visited or I suppose in the unlikely event we reach the final I might make a trip down. Other than that I can rarely be arsed. Last JPT match I attended was when we lost on pens to Bury.

Sheffield Utd was free on Saturday for season ticket holders

wardle blue

Tonights Game on 19:22 - Nov 10 with 2768 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tonights Game on 19:18 - Nov 10 by stuartcryer

Sheffield Utd was free on Saturday for season ticket holders

Great idea from t'Blades is that........increases the profile of being a ST owner.
Tonights Game on 22:19 - Nov 10 with 2539 viewsTVOS1907

Tonights Game on 19:22 - Nov 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Great idea from t'Blades is that........increases the profile of being a ST owner.

Yes, but they would still have had to give Worcester a share of whatever those fans would have paid.

It's a bit easier to do with five figure crowds, though.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tonights Game on 22:30 - Nov 10 with 2466 viewsDaleiLama

Tonights Game on 22:19 - Nov 10 by TVOS1907

Yes, but they would still have had to give Worcester a share of whatever those fans would have paid.

It's a bit easier to do with five figure crowds, though.

Surely the Blades wouldn't have the sauce to short change Worcester?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tonights Game on 06:23 - Nov 11 with 2223 viewsaleanddale

1400+

Not a bad effort all things considered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024