Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perkins 18:45 - Nov 15 with 2388 viewsdean7321

He has still got it.

Poll: best ever center back

Perkins on 18:56 - Nov 15 with 2367 viewsdalenumber2

Yes he certainly has. Seeing his shot towards the end of the game reminded me of his pure passion for the game. He injured himself with that shot such was his determination.
Perkins on 18:58 - Nov 15 with 2359 viewsdingdangblue

Perkins on 18:56 - Nov 15 by dalenumber2

Yes he certainly has. Seeing his shot towards the end of the game reminded me of his pure passion for the game. He injured himself with that shot such was his determination.

Think it was cramp.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Perkins on 19:23 - Nov 15 with 2296 viewsfitzochris

Yep, both he and Jacobs were very impressive yesterday.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Perkins on 19:27 - Nov 15 with 2263 viewsFrog

Perkins on 19:23 - Nov 15 by fitzochris

Yep, both he and Jacobs were very impressive yesterday.

Yep, still works hard and an annoying little tw@t in the tackle, we need another one.
Perkins on 20:05 - Nov 15 with 2179 viewsBingoballs

Quality players never give the ball away, that was Perkins all afternoon, unlike Camps and Cannon who always seem to wanting to play that killer pass and thus giving the ball back to the opposition.
Perkins on 20:19 - Nov 15 with 2139 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Whitey,my Hero said Perkins had lost his pace (and his Mojo).......but from where I was stood yesterday,that was certainly not the case.

Love the little fella (Perkins not Whitey)
Perkins on 20:26 - Nov 15 with 2112 viewsmingthemerciless

Good little player. He knows when to stick and when to twist. Always willing to give the ref a hand as well. The sort of player you like in your team but hate when they're not.
Perkins on 23:22 - Nov 15 with 1947 viewsWhiteyBFC

Perkins on 20:19 - Nov 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Whitey,my Hero said Perkins had lost his pace (and his Mojo).......but from where I was stood yesterday,that was certainly not the case.

Love the little fella (Perkins not Whitey)

I said he was fantastic for us in his first year or two, but that his legs looked to have gone in his final year, and he wasn't anything like as effective. He ended up at Blackpool, so I didn't watch him regularly after that, but they too were relegated and I did see him against Huddersfield last season where he still looked a yard slower and nothing like the lad we'd first seen for us. Age, time, waits for no man. I loved Perks. His poor form at the end of his time with us won't overshadow his contribution before that, especially in Keith's first season, alongside Butterfield and Drinkwater. Great piece of a beautiful jigsaw.

I can't say I'm surprised that he's looked good for the best squad in the division, in L1, against a very poor performing Rochdale.

I will though keep an eye out for him in our JPT semi-final game at Wigan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024