Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson 19:40 - Nov 21 with 4637 viewspearlstreet1

Great game today getting back to the Henderson we know,2 great goals very much needed.
Others players thought Bennett played a 100% better than the last two games.
Keeper spot on.
Only down side poor away following.
Henderson on 19:54 - Nov 21 with 4559 viewsisitme

The lower away followering is to be expected. We have not been playing that well. There has been a run of home games and we have Bury in the cup soon. With more local away games visits to Doncaster are not the novelty of previous seasons. It's on the run up to Christmas so other demands on time and money. Oh and it was cold!

It's a game I would usually go to but I didn't today.
Henderson on 20:17 - Nov 21 with 4468 views1mark1

Henderson on 19:54 - Nov 21 by isitme

The lower away followering is to be expected. We have not been playing that well. There has been a run of home games and we have Bury in the cup soon. With more local away games visits to Doncaster are not the novelty of previous seasons. It's on the run up to Christmas so other demands on time and money. Oh and it was cold!

It's a game I would usually go to but I didn't today.

Absolutely correct. I remember when money and time was no object to me and therefore could go watching Dale up and down the country. Much austerity around, many people struggle to afford football.

To those that go to games, just enjoy your own attendance at games, and realise others are not in position of having time and or ability to go due to more important commitments. Oh yes, please give a louder shout or singing for us non attendees.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 20:29]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Henderson on 20:32 - Nov 21 with 4376 viewsDaley_Lama

Henderson spent the whole of the first half being caught offside and either running a different way to the through ball or through balling a different way to the runner.

Not taking away from the two goals or result but I wouldn't say he had a great game. Great second half maybe.

Poll: DF in or out

Henderson on 20:43 - Nov 21 with 4324 viewsstuartcryer

Nice to see him up front

wardle blue

Henderson on 21:10 - Nov 21 with 4224 viewsroccydaleian

Henderson on 20:43 - Nov 21 by stuartcryer

Nice to see him up front

The goals..
http://www.skysports.com/football/doncaster-vs-rochdale/report/340290
Henderson on 21:19 - Nov 21 with 4195 viewsD_Alien

Henderson on 21:10 - Nov 21 by roccydaleian

The goals..
http://www.skysports.com/football/doncaster-vs-rochdale/report/340290

Great vision and pass from Camps for the first.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson on 21:24 - Nov 21 with 4160 viewsstuartcryer

I agree great vision, great pass, great goal .

wardle blue

Henderson on 11:20 - Nov 22 with 3685 viewsaleanddale

Camps has all the skill and more to be a very good player.

Between the ears is another matter but looks like he is maturing quickly. That's great to see.

Fantastic vision from Camps and a great finish from Hendo.

Onto Gillingham now.
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson on 11:45 - Nov 22 with 3624 viewsTVOS1907

The bottom line is that in the second half Henderson got back to doing what he's best at instead of committing niggling fouls and getting caught offside.

The team benefited as a result.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson on 12:07 - Nov 22 with 3562 viewsDickydaler

As said, I thought Hendo had a mediocre first half, but he wasn't the only one. Thought it was going to peter out into a goalless draw. He really took his first goal well after a great ball from Camps and he was in the right place to tap in his second. Special mention to Donal in the lead up to this one. Its these sorts of matches, with teams around and lower than us, that we need to be picking up points from. Pleased for Hendo, well done, lad.
Henderson on 10:28 - Nov 23 with 3175 viewsParkinsGimp

Sounds promising , we need to keep it up, did the back line look better with more confidence in the keeper?
Henderson on 10:51 - Nov 23 with 3140 viewsaleanddale

Henderson on 10:28 - Nov 23 by ParkinsGimp

Sounds promising , we need to keep it up, did the back line look better with more confidence in the keeper?

Yes

Clean sheet away from home testament to that.
Henderson on 12:22 - Nov 23 with 3041 viewsDickydaler

Henderson on 10:28 - Nov 23 by ParkinsGimp

I'm not sure it would have made any difference if Lillis had been the keeper. It came as a surprise to many that Josh had been dropped; I'm sure there is some 'politicking' going on and unfortunately Lillis was the one to miss out.
According to one who saw his performance against Morecambe Mr Pereira has a 'bad', and unnerving, habit of messing about with the ball when being confronted by an opposition player. He only did it once on Saturday, but it always gives me 'the kittens'.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 12:27]
Henderson on 19:01 - Nov 23 with 2874 views1949er

Without hendo we are an average side. He is worth any two of the present squad. He is not a machine but when he plays to his best we look more like winning.first name on the teamsheet every week.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Henderson on 08:14 - Nov 24 with 2687 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

When fit he has to play. Thought he was excellent in the second half, even in the first half you could tell he was up for it. Someone mentioned he was running away from through balls, but I thought he was making some great runs and his movement was fantastic. He just wasn't found the majority of the time.

If he plays well we've got half a chance in every game. Class above when he's on form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024