Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk still out for me. 18:13 - Nov 29 with 4738 viewsTrundle10

Toothless again. We need fresh impetuous
Monk still out for me. on 18:51 - Nov 29 with 1711 viewsjack247

Monk still out for me. on 18:49 - Nov 29 by michumagic9

I'm still with him. At least give him till January and if the poor run continues bring in an experienced manager so he can make some transfers and has enough time to settle. In my eyes Brendan Rodgers would be the perfect replacement.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 18:50]

If you are going to make a change, the new manager would need a bit of time before the transfer window to assess the squad. Obviously Rodgers would have an advantage over anyone else.
Monk still out for me. on 19:14 - Nov 29 with 1643 viewsNookiejack

Keep tightening the defence up Gary and make us very very difficult to beat. The goals will eventually come.

Please ensure no defensive mistakes like the ones against Watford and Norwich - giving teams who we are competing against for PL status 3 pts.
Monk still out for me. on 19:20 - Nov 29 with 1629 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup of course got 6 points from 10 games of atrocious performances and then got a new contract after losing 0-3 at home to a Fulham side that would be easily relegated the next season.

Just saying. I don't for one second think Monk should be given the same latitude that Laudrup's total failure merited. We should learn from our previous error in believing in previous success when things clearly turn to dogshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk still out for me. on 21:25 - Nov 29 with 1525 viewsperchrockjack

Better commitment but clueless in last third.

Bartley was ok ,Btw.

Liverpool were dire and at half speed.

Didn't see any she'll suits but people I was with enjoyed the craic if not the result.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk still out for me. on 22:08 - Nov 29 with 1475 viewsAngelRangelQS

Monk out and the sooner the better.

Bit of a bad run and he's shown himself to be clueless
Monk still out for me. on 22:16 - Nov 29 with 1453 viewsblaine_scfc

Leicester will decide Garrys fate, lose that and I think we can expect to be in bottom three after the City game. Club will need to make the change.
Monk still out for me. on 22:41 - Nov 29 with 1389 viewsdaijack15

Did you see how Liverpool destroyed the premiership leaders last week?
It took a harsh penalty to beat us and still some moan........I think its moaning for the sake of moaning and think we are a big team that should be winning at Liverpool......Some need a reality check that we are a small team in a big pond who don't have good enough strikers. We played really well today and it was a shame shelvey couldn't play. we missed him today.....Liverpool with all their recent form under klopp could not complain if we had drawn the game that we deserved.....
Monk still out for me. on 22:44 - Nov 29 with 1385 viewsAngelRangelQS

Monk still out for me. on 22:41 - Nov 29 by daijack15

It took a harsh penalty to beat us and still some moan........I think its moaning for the sake of moaning and think we are a big team that should be winning at Liverpool......Some need a reality check that we are a small team in a big pond who don't have good enough strikers. We played really well today and it was a shame shelvey couldn't play. we missed him today.....Liverpool with all their recent form under klopp could not complain if we had drawn the game that we deserved.....

They haven't been perfect under Klopp.

Anyway. 6 points from 10 games. Nothing to worry about.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk still out for me. on 23:21 - Nov 29 with 1318 viewsjack247

No one is moaning about losing to Liverpool. People are worried by the results and performances against Watford, Norwich, Stoke etc.

Today was a big improvement performance wise.
Monk still out for me. on 08:21 - Nov 30 with 1220 viewsTrundle10

exactly.

We are toothless in the final 3rd though.
Monk still out for me. on 11:03 - Nov 30 with 1170 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poor again

Liverpool were just as bad .

Lose Saturday and he has to go .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Monk still out for me. on 11:20 - Nov 30 with 1151 viewscockneyswan

Monk still out for me. on 11:03 - Nov 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Poor again

Who do you think we could bring in to get us out of this situation? (bearing in mind Huw has stated there is no budget for new players).
Monk still out for me. on 11:29 - Nov 30 with 1142 viewsBorojack

Monk still out for me. on 11:20 - Nov 30 by cockneyswan

Who do you think we could bring in to get us out of this situation? (bearing in mind Huw has stated there is no budget for new players).

Has Huw actually said there is no cash available then

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Monk still out for me. on 11:31 - Nov 30 with 1141 viewsBloodyhills

"Moaning for the sake of it"

No mate, it's about 1 win in 11.
About playing rubbish for the most part.
About not creating chances and having few or no shorts on target.

It's about concern that playing as we are now we will be relegated.
You might not care about being relegated but plenty do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:13 - Nov 30 with 1112 viewscockneyswan

Monk still out for me. on 11:29 - Nov 30 by Borojack

Has Huw actually said there is no cash available then

why was my original post deleted?
As I originally said Huw stated at the fans forum that we would not be looking to bring in a new striker.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 13:41]
Monk still out for me. on 12:51 - Nov 30 with 1031 viewsElward

Monk still out for me. on 11:03 - Nov 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Poor again

Liverpool were bad but probably due to them already playing on Thursday night. Which was still better then our performance.
Monk still out for me. on 14:57 - Nov 30 with 969 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Monk still out for me. on 18:33 - Nov 29 by Darran

It's two wins in the league.

Just saying.

To see the whole picture according to the BBC table,
14 Games.
3 Wins 5 Draws and 6 losses.
Monk still out for me. on 13:22 - Dec 3 with 860 viewsBloodyhills

Monk still out for me. on 18:17 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

How can Monk make players score goals?

I'm sure there must something that can be done in training, otherwise why even have an an attacking coach, though I do wonder what Beattie is doing exactly.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024