Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First two Leicester Goals 11:28 - Dec 6 with 4486 viewsjack_the_lad

First I know swans were rubbish yesterday, but first goal was handball second goal clear offside. I know we're not good but these decisions were wrong goals change games.
First two Leicester Goals on 14:14 - Dec 6 with 1182 viewsNeath_Jack

First two Leicester Goals on 14:09 - Dec 6 by jack247

Not because he is an easy target, because of his shambolic attempt to clear the ball. If Williams or Ki had done that, they would have been the root cause of the goal. Nothing difficult to follow there surely?

Ah right, nothing to do with him dribbling the ball out of play when he was under no pressure as you stated earlier then?

Look, the boy made a mistake, he conceded a corner, he didn't concede the goal. Nothing difficult to follow there surely?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

First two Leicester Goals on 14:24 - Dec 6 with 1171 viewsmonmouth

First two Leicester Goals on 14:14 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

Ah right, nothing to do with him dribbling the ball out of play when he was under no pressure as you stated earlier then?

Look, the boy made a mistake, he conceded a corner, he didn't concede the goal. Nothing difficult to follow there surely?

I agree it's not his fault. I sympathised with the flak he was taking. Do you think he should have been anywhere near the team though? Because that's my root cause.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

First two Leicester Goals on 14:25 - Dec 6 with 1163 viewsJackanapes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31829340

"And I do everything I can to show him that I am ready whenever he needs me."

[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 14:27]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

First two Leicester Goals on 14:26 - Dec 6 with 1163 viewsraynor94

Bartley, should never be allowed near the team again, playing him instead of FF, is a joke, suicide to play him at City

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

First two Leicester Goals on 14:26 - Dec 6 with 1159 viewsNeath_Jack

First two Leicester Goals on 14:24 - Dec 6 by monmouth

I agree it's not his fault. I sympathised with the flak he was taking. Do you think he should have been anywhere near the team though? Because that's my root cause.

Nothing to chose between any of our CB's if you ask me. None of them are playing well, although the last time Amat had a run in the side i thought he was the best at the time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

First two Leicester Goals on 14:29 - Dec 6 with 1146 viewsjack247

First two Leicester Goals on 14:14 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

His 'attempt' to clear the ball resulted in him running it over the line. So yes, everything to do with it. Obviously he made a mistake, I'm pretty sure he didn't intend to do that.

The way we dealt with the corner was terrible, no one comes out of either passage of play with any credit, but had we had a more competent centre back playing, there wouldn't have been a corner to deal with.
First two Leicester Goals on 14:35 - Dec 6 with 1134 viewsNeath_Jack

First two Leicester Goals on 14:29 - Dec 6 by jack247

His 'attempt' to clear the ball resulted in him running it over the line. So yes, everything to do with it. Obviously he made a mistake, I'm pretty sure he didn't intend to do that.

The way we dealt with the corner was terrible, no one comes out of either passage of play with any credit, but had we had a more competent centre back playing, there wouldn't have been a corner to deal with.

If we had a different CB playing there wouldn't have been a corner to deal with, in your opinion. That's all it is, an opinion.

Other than the mistake for the corner, what else did he do that was so bad? What did Ash do or say that made him a better CB on the day? Why single Bartley out for all that was bad in the game? As i said earlier, he's an easy target. Dare not say anything about Ash, or out majestic Argentinian international CB eh?

First two Leicester Goals on 14:37 - Dec 6 with 1128 viewsskippyjack

First two Leicester Goals on 14:35 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

If we had a different CB playing there wouldn't have been a corner to deal with, in your opinion. That's all it is, an opinion.

Other than the mistake for the corner, what else did he do that was so bad? What did Ash do or say that made him a better CB on the day? Why single Bartley out for all that was bad in the game? As i said earlier, he's an easy target. Dare not say anything about Ash, or out majestic Argentinian international CB eh?

The 3rd goal was total naivety from a Centre Back.. i don't blame Bartley.. i blame the selector.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

First two Leicester Goals on 14:42 - Dec 6 with 1117 viewsmonmouth

Who kicked the ball against Vardy to give the one on one that should have meant game over? I can't remember which one of yesterday's bumbling oafs it was.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

First two Leicester Goals on 14:43 - Dec 6 with 1117 viewsjack247

I'm really not sure you are reading what I am saying. I haven't singled out Bartley for all that was bad in the game, I haven't praised Ash or anyone else, other than to say that if he, you or I were in that position, we wouldn't have conceded a corner (in my opinion). What I have done, is blamed him for conceding the corner that led to Leicester scoring.

If you want to dispute my point, fine, but there isn't a lot of mileage in trying to dispute things I haven't said.
First two Leicester Goals on 15:21 - Dec 6 with 1075 viewsraynor94

First two Leicester Goals on 14:42 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Who kicked the ball against Vardy to give the one on one that should have meant game over? I can't remember which one of yesterday's bumbling oafs it was.

Bartley

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

First two Leicester Goals on 16:36 - Dec 6 with 1028 viewsjohnlangy

First two Leicester Goals on 13:53 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

Aye, because captain fantastic never makes mistakes does he. Mr dependable, Mr Always Get's It Right.

Nah, lets all blame Bartley for a goal because he's an easy target. Let's not question Ki's schoolboy defending for the subsequent corner, you know, a complete different passage of play which allowed captain fantastic to arrange the players to defend it. Nah, let's go for Bartley instead.

Bartley and Gomis were on the near post. Both well over 6 feet, neither got more than a few inches off the ground, Ki and Mahrez never imagined the ball was going to get where it did which is why it just hit Mahrez and went in. There was no time at all for Ki to defend it (that isn't to say he didn't have a bloody awful game for the most part).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024