Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect 20:57 - Dec 6 with 7098 viewsbudegan

The lack of respect towards Garry on here is really quite sickening. Despite what's happened over the last few months the fella has been a terrific servant to the club.

He's a Jack, and he's one of ours. Some people on here need to take a good hard look at themselves.
Respect on 21:42 - Dec 6 with 1779 viewsbudegan

Why would you be unable to feel it's time he stepped away from the position without feeling the need to heap upon him the most disgusting vile and disrespect.

Someone on another thread is taking the piss out of his wife. I would like to see these big men behave like this to his face.
Respect on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 1757 viewsHumpty

Respect on 21:15 - Dec 6 by ItchySphincter

What bile would that be then? People saying we need a new manager is not bile.

Which is exactly what I wrote. Nothing wrong with wanting him sacked. Did you miss it?

However to see some of the crap being thrown at a man who has been a loyal servant of this club I find very sad.
Respect on 21:47 - Dec 6 with 1750 viewsDarran

Respect on 21:45 - Dec 6 by Humpty

Which is exactly what I wrote. Nothing wrong with wanting him sacked. Did you miss it?

However to see some of the crap being thrown at a man who has been a loyal servant of this club I find very sad.

I agree with you and I don't even like you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Respect on 21:50 - Dec 6 with 1731 viewsHumpty

Respect on 21:47 - Dec 6 by Darran

Thanks sweetie.
Respect on 21:52 - Dec 6 with 1717 viewsHumpty

Respect on 21:14 - Dec 6 by DanWelsh86

I don't respect anyone that refuses to play their best team, due to personal grudges.

His own ego has cost us in the team sheet, and that has direct correlation with our results.

I'll put that out there, players are refusing to play for him now. That's how ridiculous this has gotten.

Who is being left out due to personal grudges and how did you come about this information?
Respect on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 1692 viewsDarran

Respect on 21:52 - Dec 6 by Humpty

Who is being left out due to personal grudges and how did you come about this information?

All the players he doesn't pick mun it's been all over here for a while now.
Ask Icey he can probably point you in the right direction.

Respect on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 1665 viewscentrestandswan

more than likely a man is going to lose his job shortly with all the worry and anxiety it brings for him and his family, especially at this time of year. I have always had my doubts about Monk as a manager at this level and now those doubts are sadly being realized . So yes he is out of his depth at this time but remember, like us, he has always had the club at heart so it makes parting even more sad. So if you are on your way I hope you will remember your mistakes and not inflict them on another team unless you are playing us of course.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Respect on 22:15 - Dec 6 with 1629 viewsDanWelsh86

Respect on 21:42 - Dec 6 by budegan

Why would you be unable to feel it's time he stepped away from the position without feeling the need to heap upon him the most disgusting vile and disrespect.

Someone on another thread is taking the piss out of his wife. I would like to see these big men behave like this to his face.

His professional ability is one thing.

However his personal life has nothing to do with this, I completely agree.

I feel he has lost the support of the squad, watching Ki yesterday proved it. We had a DM not doing any defensive work and jogging about like a Sunday morning kickabout.

I'm not denying last season was great, but we don't have time at this stage, we have to sort the squad out. It's just going to implode further otherwise.
Login to get fewer ads

Respect on 22:23 - Dec 6 with 1588 viewsPhil_S

Respect on 22:15 - Dec 6 by DanWelsh86

His professional ability is one thing.

However his personal life has nothing to do with this, I completely agree.

I feel he has lost the support of the squad, watching Ki yesterday proved it. We had a DM not doing any defensive work and jogging about like a Sunday morning kickabout.

I'm not denying last season was great, but we don't have time at this stage, we have to sort the squad out. It's just going to implode further otherwise.

As someone said on Twitter last night it is a shame that a large number of people equally responsible for our predicament will get away with it

Ki for example for his disgraceful performance yesterday should not be allowed to get away with it because he isn't supporting the manager (as you put it) - he is paid well to play for Swansea city, if he doesn't like the manager then he needs to get over it and earn his money
Respect on 22:27 - Dec 6 with 1574 viewsGh0st

Respect on 22:23 - Dec 6 by Phil_S

As someone said on Twitter last night it is a shame that a large number of people equally responsible for our predicament will get away with it

Ki for example for his disgraceful performance yesterday should not be allowed to get away with it because he isn't supporting the manager (as you put it) - he is paid well to play for Swansea city, if he doesn't like the manager then he needs to get over it and earn his money

Respect on 22:33 - Dec 6 with 1544 viewsItchySphincter

Respect on 21:45 - Dec 6 by Humpty

I'm asking what crap is being thrown at him. Did you miss it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Respect on 22:35 - Dec 6 with 1525 viewsHumpty

Respect on 22:33 - Dec 6 by ItchySphincter

I'm asking what crap is being thrown at him. Did you miss it?

Read the first few pages of this forum. There's plenty of it. I can't be f*cked to collect it for you.
Respect on 22:39 - Dec 6 with 1511 viewslovejuicejack

Respect on 22:07 - Dec 6 by centrestandswan

more than likely a man is going to lose his job shortly with all the worry and anxiety it brings for him and his family, especially at this time of year. I have always had my doubts about Monk as a manager at this level and now those doubts are sadly being realized . So yes he is out of his depth at this time but remember, like us, he has always had the club at heart so it makes parting even more sad. So if you are on your way I hope you will remember your mistakes and not inflict them on another team unless you are playing us of course.

Omg seriously, you really think Garry is panicing about how he will buy Xmas prezzie s if he loses his job, jesus wept. Garry will be gone some of y'all need to man up and deal with that. Garry had been great for the club but he had also earnt a good wedge from the club and fans. he won't go hungry folks.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 23:02]
Respect on 22:59 - Dec 6 with 1460 viewsJackanapes

Respect on 22:39 - Dec 6 by lovejuicejack

Omg seriously, you really think Garry is panicing about how he will buy Xmas prezzie s if he loses his job, jesus wept. Garry will be gone some of y'all need to man up and deal with that. Garry had been great for the club but he had also earnt a good wedge from the club and fans. he won't go hungry folks.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 23:02]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Respect on 23:42 - Dec 6 with 1390 viewsLoyal

Respect on 21:17 - Dec 6 by Gh0st

See Laudrup.

See Rodgers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Respect on 23:43 - Dec 6 with 1294 viewsLoyal

Respect on 21:47 - Dec 6 by Darran

Do you know him ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Respect on 23:45 - Dec 6 with 1288 viewsshandyjack

Respect on 23:42 - Dec 6 by Loyal

See Rodgers.

see Sousa

Poll: Expectation for the season

Respect on 23:52 - Dec 6 with 1270 viewsLoyal

Respect on 23:45 - Dec 6 by shandyjack

see Sousa

Who is doing very well thank you.

Respect on 00:32 - Dec 7 with 1229 viewsHighjack

I want monk to succeed more than anything and I've been saying for weeks we need to get behind him and get him through this, but Saturdays capitulation was the tipping point for me and I left the ground thinking that's got to be it for him.

But whatever happens he deserves to be up there with the most revered servants of this club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Respect on 00:33 - Dec 7 with 1222 viewsDarran

Respect on 23:43 - Dec 6 by Loyal

Do you know him ?

No.

Respect on 01:13 - Dec 7 with 1158 viewsDTSS19

Respect on 00:32 - Dec 7 by Highjack

I want monk to succeed more than anything and I've been saying for weeks we need to get behind him and get him through this, but Saturdays capitulation was the tipping point for me and I left the ground thinking that's got to be it for him.

But whatever happens he deserves to be up there with the most revered servants of this club.

As a player - yes
As a manager - no
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 1:13]
Respect on 01:21 - Dec 7 with 1145 viewsLoyal

Respect on 00:33 - Dec 7 by Darran

No.

He could be a bloody nice chap.

Respect on 03:48 - Dec 7 with 1099 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Respect on 21:14 - Dec 6 by DanWelsh86

I don't respect anyone that refuses to play their best team, due to personal grudges.

His own ego has cost us in the team sheet, and that has direct correlation with our results.

I'll put that out there, players are refusing to play for him now. That's how ridiculous this has gotten.

Ah Planet Swans: where unsubstantiated speculation magically turns into gospel.

Theoretically, if Monk had a hard headed ego and/or was the type to hold personal grudges, why didn't he bench Gomis last season when Bafe was (very publicly) calling him out?

Instead he handled it perfectly, diffusing a volatile situation to help get his head right and turn him into a productive player in the spring. And he acted similarly effectively with Jonjo, when everyone thought he was a lost cause, too.

We have enough reasons to be anxious about and frustrated with Monk right now, without running with unsubstantiated rumours that are likely mostly (if not completely) BS.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 3:54]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Respect on 04:24 - Dec 7 with 1086 viewsHumpty

Respect on 03:48 - Dec 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ah Planet Swans: where unsubstantiated speculation magically turns into gospel.

Theoretically, if Monk had a hard headed ego and/or was the type to hold personal grudges, why didn't he bench Gomis last season when Bafe was (very publicly) calling him out?

Instead he handled it perfectly, diffusing a volatile situation to help get his head right and turn him into a productive player in the spring. And he acted similarly effectively with Jonjo, when everyone thought he was a lost cause, too.

We have enough reasons to be anxious about and frustrated with Monk right now, without running with unsubstantiated rumours that are likely mostly (if not completely) BS.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 3:54]

Because the pitchforks are out my friend.

I heard the other day that Garry Monk pushed a baby over. Just for a laugh. I'm not saying it's true, but I'm just putting it out on the internet just in case someone want's to repeat it.

That's what Planet Swans is like when the natives, especially the really f*cking thick ones, are upset about something.
Respect on 04:26 - Dec 7 with 1084 viewsHumpty

Actually, I've just heard he didn't push the baby over. He booted it full on the face! This monster must go!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024