Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling it now. 23:12 - Dec 9 with 3934 viewsBluce_Ree

F**king Chelsea c0cksuckers are going to win the Champions League.

It's fking written. Those c*nts always come up trumps in the end.

We are cursed and they sucked off Satan himself.

Fking guaranteed.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Calling it now. on 23:32 - Dec 9 with 3914 viewsLowerloftLad

Go home, sober up think about you have said on a QPR forum

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Calling it now. on 01:19 - Dec 10 with 3875 viewsSydneyRs

The year when they finished 6th in the league and fluked the CL to stay on the gravy train still sickens me to this day. It could have been the end for their annual top 4 finishes.

Now they are once again looking like missing the top 4, it couldn't happen again, could it?
Calling it now. on 01:33 - Dec 10 with 3870 viewsJigsore

Always found it amazing how they get the easiest groups and the easiest cup draws season after season. Obvious proof karma just does not exist.

c*nts
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 1:33]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Calling it now. on 07:56 - Dec 10 with 3751 viewsRs_Holy

Calling it now. on 01:33 - Dec 10 by Jigsore

Always found it amazing how they get the easiest groups and the easiest cup draws season after season. Obvious proof karma just does not exist.

c*nts
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 1:33]

/ This...... Plus the year they won the Champions League they parked the bus against Barca and Bayern Munich and still somehow won.... horrible club!
Calling it now. on 08:16 - Dec 10 with 3731 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FANTASY SITUATION

The Champions League distraction would ruin their league form and they'd get relegated while simultaneously qualifying for the Champions League final.

They'll suffer a heartbreaking defeat by a John Terry OG against Zenit St Petersburg (managed by Villas Boas) in the 119th minute.

Milan to Walsall in one fell swoop.

Yes please : )
Calling it now. on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 3694 viewsWokingR

Calling it now. on 08:16 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

FANTASY SITUATION

The Champions League distraction would ruin their league form and they'd get relegated while simultaneously qualifying for the Champions League final.

They'll suffer a heartbreaking defeat by a John Terry OG against Zenit St Petersburg (managed by Villas Boas) in the 119th minute.

Milan to Walsall in one fell swoop.

Yes please : )

Calling it now. on 08:49 - Dec 10 with 3682 viewsElHoop

I think that I called this a while ago in fact, but i've lost faith in them haha. I'm a Spurs fan now anyway - the new Kid Jensen. Next week it might be Arsenal though as they're going well. Maybe I could do Spurs and Arsenal together. Anyhow, Iaid off the Sc*m bet but put a cheeky fiver sorrow drowner back on last night, just in case, but I'm optimistic that it's not there any more.
Calling it now. on 10:48 - Dec 10 with 3610 viewsKonk

You’re right. They’re going to finish ninth and win the CL. The sooner everyone accepts it, the easier it will be to come to terms with.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Calling it now. on 10:53 - Dec 10 with 3598 viewsBluce_Ree

It's so f**king obvious. These are the same c*nts who were the worst ever defending champions of the Champions League, dropped into the Europa League and then won it. C*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Calling it now. on 10:56 - Dec 10 with 3589 viewsJeff

Bearing in mind that the winners of the Europa League ALSO get a spot in the champions leageue next season,

Wouldn't it actually have been smarter to finish third, avoid Bayern, Barca and co, and trudge past Villareal, Sturm Graz, FC Haagen Dasz and the like instead?

Can we not knock it?

Calling it now. on 10:57 - Dec 10 with 3587 viewsKonk

Calling it now. on 10:53 - Dec 10 by Bluce_Ree

It's so f**king obvious. These are the same c*nts who were the worst ever defending champions of the Champions League, dropped into the Europa League and then won it. C*nts.

Even when they're sh it they win stuff these days. Abramovich is definitely some sort of dark, supernatural force.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Calling it now. on 10:57 - Dec 10 with 3587 viewshoof_hearted

Calling it now. on 10:48 - Dec 10 by Konk

You’re right. They’re going to finish ninth and win the CL. The sooner everyone accepts it, the easier it will be to come to terms with.

NEVER...get beaten 6-0 by Arsenal in the next round of the Champions League, get relegated, Abramovic is converted to Buddhism and gives all his cash to further world peace but keeps control of Chelsea so that malnourished monks can play for them.
Calling it now. on 10:58 - Dec 10 with 3587 viewsRed_Ranger

yup. I actually called it (only to myself) when they beat Tel aviv 2 weeks a go.
Calling it now. on 11:00 - Dec 10 with 3581 viewsfrancisbowles

Calling it now. on 10:56 - Dec 10 by Jeff

Bearing in mind that the winners of the Europa League ALSO get a spot in the champions leageue next season,

Wouldn't it actually have been smarter to finish third, avoid Bayern, Barca and co, and trudge past Villareal, Sturm Graz, FC Haagen Dasz and the like instead?

In the same way they stormed past Bournmouth etc? Ha ha!
Calling it now. on 18:24 - Dec 10 with 3423 viewsandygg

I will call it too.
No way, will they win it this year.
Calling it now. on 19:58 - Dec 10 with 3364 viewsMonahoop

Indeed they did, but it appeared their ungrateful fans didn't really care and gave old Benitez a hard time for his efforts. Horrible, spoilt, unappreciative lot who only have time for their chosen gobshite one. Guess they all deserve one another. One day they will crash and burn spectacularly mark my words.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Calling it now. on 20:32 - Dec 10 with 3339 viewsFredManRave

Calling it now. on 10:57 - Dec 10 by Konk

Even when they're sh it they win stuff these days. Abramovich is definitely some sort of dark, supernatural force.

You might have a point. Abramovich seen here inspecting the pitch before yesterdays game;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Calling it now. on 23:07 - Dec 10 with 3258 viewsPommyhoop

Calling it now. on 20:32 - Dec 10 by FredManRave

You might have a point. Abramovich seen here inspecting the pitch before yesterdays game;

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024