Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer? 21:49 - Dec 19 with 7866 viewsconnell10

What does he do? I think the bloke contributes very little. Hopefully we can get rid of the lazy sod in January. Not fit to wear the number 10 shirt imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fer? on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 2120 viewsDylanP

Fer? on 21:02 - Dec 20 by Watford_Ranger

My point wasn't that Green and Konchesky are crap. I think both are average. My point was that I don't think they're any better than the younger players they're keeping out the side who need games to develop and will be here for the next 2,3,4 years which neither RG or PK will be.

Green may have had a decent game yesterday but his form is poor and he's had a pretty dismal year. Konchesky has improved a bit the last few games but I don't think he can be considered a success overall.

Yeah, you have a good point there.

Personally, I wouldn't switch out Greenie for anything, but I see your logic. I find it weird/frustrating that Darnel and Yun played well last year in a vastly superior Premiership and yet can't break into the team in a somewhat mediocre Championship. You are right. it is crazy to be playing blokes who are on their last legs when we could be giving these youngsters the experience they need to build successful careers for us.

I think Konchesky has done well for us, but not to the extent that he should be keeping out the future (potential) stars.

The only reason I wouldn't take out Green is that goalies last a lot longer than outfield players, so he still has (relatively) plenty more years in him.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fer? on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 2042 viewsconnell10

And I'll ask the question again. Why???

Fer? on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 1946 viewsJigsore

This is usually the bit where I sim through the rest of the season and wait till I can get the players I actually want next summer

Someone pass the memo to JFH

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Fer? on 04:09 - Dec 27 with 1818 viewstimcocking

He always seems to be totally quiet mediocre, with just the odd little flash of class. Not enough, in my opinion, to be in such a pivotal position. Would we be playing better with Chery or Luongo at number 10 I find myself wondering?

At least we've finally got Hoilett and Phillips down the left and the right. For me, that was about the most obvious selection going and I've been at a loss to understand why a) the previous managers have barely ever done it and b) many on the forum seem to think good players are sh!t when they're being totally mismanaged and low on confidence.

I mean, Matty Phillips up front, or down the right? Hardly rocket science.
Fer? on 10:54 - Dec 27 with 1719 viewsToast_R

He's not very good afterall.

That tracking back problem he has last season done it for me.
I don't care what your strengths and weaknesses are, if your bad at basic team work, then you will always be tosser.
Fer? on 12:43 - Dec 27 with 1685 viewsJamie

As said already, the board want him played, most likely as they want him sold.
Fer? on 12:46 - Dec 27 with 1679 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fer? on 12:43 - Dec 27 by Jamie

As said already, the board want him played, most likely as they want him sold.

I think he'd attract more bids not playing than playing like a cnt. It would also do the team considerable good.
Fer? on 09:48 - Dec 28 with 1597 viewsbrad

must go in the window
Login to get fewer ads

Fer? on 10:58 - Dec 28 with 1570 viewsconnell10

Fer? on 09:48 - Dec 28 by brad

must go in the window

Who would have the lazy sod!!!

Fer? on 19:22 - Dec 28 with 1512 viewsconnell10

Once again WHY?? Just why?? I'm getting pished off with this chancer!!

Fer? on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 1378 viewsqprphil

Off to Swansea on loan.
Fer? on 20:34 - Feb 1 with 1333 viewsbosh67

He is crossing the country from east to west. Next stop Ireland then the USA, then Japan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024