Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Match Discussion 17:59 - Dec 20 with 5978 viewsskippyjack

A point is better than f*ck all.. same old story..

Taylor - can't cross for sh*te
Fernandez - passing is woeful
Gomis - isn't good enough to get us out of this slump
We're unable to score from set plays
We're unable to deal with set plays efficiently
Refs are unwilling to give us anything.

the plus.. we looked a solid unit in open play, covering each others mistakes.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Post Match Discussion on 15:08 - Dec 21 with 1094 viewsskippyjack

Post Match Discussion on 14:08 - Dec 21 by karnataka

Very Christmassy! You been out singing carols?

You don't believe this Christmas horse dollop do you?

it's just a propaganda festival that multi millionaires can profit from.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Post Match Discussion on 15:21 - Dec 21 with 1067 viewsjack247

Post Match Discussion on 18:02 - Dec 20 by perchrockjack

Fair enough skip.
I d rather us cut out the over passing.

Gomis truly is ultra lazy and not just physically, but mental.

I'm not sure if he is mentally lazy, but I get where you are coming from. He has a tendency to just switch off when he isn't directly involved in play or looking to make a run. Anytime there is a ricochet or the ball comes to him unexpectedly he just doesn't react quick enough and his marker has usually dealt with the threat before he makes a token effort to challenge for the ball that has just been cleared.

Re. the overpassing, we wouldn't need to do it as much if we had a more suitable striker. Hopefully we will get one in January.

As a general observation, I thought we were much better yesterday than we have been at home for months. We aren't going to be awesome immediately. There has been a big improvement in the last two games.
Post Match Discussion on 17:00 - Dec 21 with 1025 viewskarnataka

Post Match Discussion on 15:08 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

You don't believe this Christmas horse dollop do you?

it's just a propaganda festival that multi millionaires can profit from.

No, I don't as it happens, I was just commenting on you slipping the word 'manger' into a post. I know you meant manager but as this is just about the only time of year when the word 'manger' is ever heard, I just thought it might have been in your head as the result of some carol singing as in the song "Away in a Manager"
Post Match Discussion on 17:11 - Dec 21 with 1003 viewsskippyjack

Post Match Discussion on 17:00 - Dec 21 by karnataka

No, I don't as it happens, I was just commenting on you slipping the word 'manger' into a post. I know you meant manager but as this is just about the only time of year when the word 'manger' is ever heard, I just thought it might have been in your head as the result of some carol singing as in the song "Away in a Manager"

Sticky keyboard ain't it!.. get your own f*cking glue.

Post Match Discussion on 17:35 - Dec 21 with 967 viewsjojaca

Post Match Discussion on 18:54 - Dec 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Curts gone in to monk mode
No pace
No pattern
No chance of scoring
Same old same old

Kept the ball well to be fair plus point .

No wingers no pace

We ain't Barcalona who can thread passes through a needles eye through the middle .

We are on a journey all the way downwards

New ideas neede ASAP

Teams this year look fitter than us and look to have more pace around the pitch. We have an inconsistent striker(who get on my nerves staying on the floor when decision don't go his way, get up for f**k sake). I still don't know what position to play Ayew, there is an unbelievable lack of pace in central midfield and couple of them are puffing for air after 65mins. We have gone most of the season with no width. I would rather lose 15% off the possession stats and have more attempts on goal like Leicester City.

The major positive for me yesterday was I had forgotten how good our old stalwarts Angel and Leon are. We look more solid defensively when Leon is playing. God help us when they retire, our team is already looking like a team of mercenaries.

In January, I would sell Shelvey to build up our transfer kitty and then buy or loan two pacey wingers, new striker and a new central midfielder to freshen things up.

Even when you know, you never know?

Post Match Discussion on 17:40 - Dec 21 with 957 viewsjacabertawe

'681 passes, two shots on goal... that ain't good enough'
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graeme-souness-stingin

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Post Match Discussion on 17:47 - Dec 21 with 943 viewsmonmouth

Post Match Discussion on 17:35 - Dec 21 by jojaca

Teams this year look fitter than us and look to have more pace around the pitch. We have an inconsistent striker(who get on my nerves staying on the floor when decision don't go his way, get up for f**k sake). I still don't know what position to play Ayew, there is an unbelievable lack of pace in central midfield and couple of them are puffing for air after 65mins. We have gone most of the season with no width. I would rather lose 15% off the possession stats and have more attempts on goal like Leicester City.

The major positive for me yesterday was I had forgotten how good our old stalwarts Angel and Leon are. We look more solid defensively when Leon is playing. God help us when they retire, our team is already looking like a team of mercenaries.

In January, I would sell Shelvey to build up our transfer kitty and then buy or loan two pacey wingers, new striker and a new central midfielder to freshen things up.

All of that apart from the last para. We need to try and offload Gomis and maybe Ayew (yes I know he's scored goals but because of that he's probably our most saleable asset...and he doesn't really fit...oh yeah, he scores goals, of course he doesn't fit...no, but really, he doesn't does he?).

The pace/fitness thing is spot on I reckon. I was saying on Sat that we should draw Ham out and hit them at the beakdown....and then I thought, yeah....with what. No pace and a few breathing through their arses. Splendid. Get the buggers fit running in straight lines....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Post Match Discussion on 17:58 - Dec 21 with 936 viewsperchrockjack

He was doing his forlorn, lonesome act for the to cameras when the ball rebounded to him.
Any quality striker would have buried it.

He was still on his haunches.

Appalling and unforgivable

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Post Match Discussion on 21:08 - Dec 21 with 864 viewsdameedna

Aside from being the player of the season so far Andre did not do as well as he can.

He played a poor ball to Gomis that rebounded and caught Gomis out but at one time, Ki ran into the box to his left and Aa slipped the ball out to Taylor on the wing. It looked like the best chance of the game and we were only going to get one or two of those.

Probably Collins would have wrapped Ki up but it looked like Andre decided not to lay it off for Ki.

A point will do but Ki, Andre, Gomis can play better together.
Post Match Discussion on 21:17 - Dec 21 with 856 viewslovejuicejack

Post Match Discussion on 17:40 - Dec 21 by jacabertawe

'681 passes, two shots on goal... that ain't good enough'
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graeme-souness-stingin

A damning report and the reason we are fooked.
Post Match Discussion on 21:36 - Dec 21 with 846 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

In my humble opinion I believe we will go down if we stick with Gomis.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024