Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do.. 23:29 - Dec 26 with 2153 viewsWhiteyBFC

I haven't had chance to read the forum today so I hope none of you were affected by the horrendous weather. It's been appalling here in Bradford for the last 48 hours, but nothing compared to what I've seen over your way. I went to Derby to watch the missus' lad today and it was bone dry down there. But yeah, I hope you're all well and that your Xmas has been good.

One of my friends who I've not really seen much of since I left Barnsley (he's not into BFC) hung himself on Xmas Eve. I found out via facebook (bizarre). I feel shit about it. Can't help but think back to the times I've thought "I'll message Neil today" and then didn't. Silly things like that. But aye, I hope folk are good tonight. Life's tough. But we have the powers to make it less so, just by being there, being nice. I think.
How do.. on 23:35 - Dec 26 with 2132 viewsdalestats

Chin up whitey, you can't think what might have been in those circumstances. Shows there's more important things in life sometimes than football.

Poll: Remain in the eu

How do.. on 23:45 - Dec 26 with 2108 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We must all remember that there is always someone worse off than ourselves......sad about your mate but you hear similar stories all the time. Keep your pecker up WhiteyLad..

Good goal from young Jacob today too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024