Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Spares for Hull match 14:56 - Dec 30 with 3404 viewseghamranger

Need 1 adult ticket. Brother is coming down from up north and I've now missed out on the £10 friends and family deal. Ive got a season ticket in upper loft so would like one there if poss if not anywhere. Please please please. Loathed to pay £27 and £3.50 booking fee
Any Spares for Hull match on 15:55 - Dec 30 with 3369 viewsLongsufferingR

Cheap ones here mate

https://www.twickets.co.uk/tour/qpr-matches-tickets/562699585898684416
Any Spares for Hull match on 16:05 - Dec 30 with 3350 viewsbosh67

I have 2 tickets on Twickets for sale. One SAR gold ticket at £20 and one senior citizen at £16.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Any Spares for Hull match on 16:05 - Dec 30 with 3350 viewseghamranger

Any Spares for Hull match on 15:55 - Dec 30 by LongsufferingR

Cheap ones here mate

https://www.twickets.co.uk/tour/qpr-matches-tickets/562699585898684416

Did look on there but I wondered if anyone on here had one going.

Twickets seems ok and easy to use
Any Spares for Hull match on 16:29 - Dec 30 with 3294 viewsPinnerPaul

Looked at that site oit of interest myself.

Only drawback I could see, is that delivery was "By post" it said for all tickets

How does that work close to match date or are there other options on there I missed?
Any Spares for Hull match on 16:35 - Dec 30 with 3287 viewsLongsufferingR

Any Spares for Hull match on 16:29 - Dec 30 by PinnerPaul

Looked at that site oit of interest myself.

Only drawback I could see, is that delivery was "By post" it said for all tickets

How does that work close to match date or are there other options on there I missed?

This close to the match, they hold the tickets at the box office for you to collect I think.
Any Spares for Hull match on 16:38 - Dec 30 with 3276 viewsPinnerPaul

Any Spares for Hull match on 16:35 - Dec 30 by LongsufferingR

This close to the match, they hold the tickets at the box office for you to collect I think.

They do if you buy from the club.

Twickets is only endorsed by the club, not owned by it, so unclear how club gets informed?
Any Spares for Hull match on 16:41 - Dec 30 with 3275 viewsLongsufferingR

Any Spares for Hull match on 16:38 - Dec 30 by PinnerPaul

They do if you buy from the club.

Twickets is only endorsed by the club, not owned by it, so unclear how club gets informed?

I think as they are all season tickets, the club gets informed of any sale so they can reissue a paper ticket to the buyer.
Any Spares for Hull match on 19:59 - Dec 30 with 3159 viewskensalriser

PP - Twickets notifies the sale to the club, which then issues a replacement paper ticket.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 3061 viewsbosh67

Just to let anyone know I have 2 tickets. Mine at £13 and my dad's at £10 on Twickets for the Hull game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:29 - Dec 31 with 3037 viewseghamranger

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:07 - Dec 31 by bosh67

Just to let anyone know I have 2 tickets. Mine at £13 and my dad's at £10 on Twickets for the Hull game.

I will let you know later mate. He only needs the one, but is currently broken down in Derby so isn't 100% he will be down. Can you just sell one on twickets. Where is the seat? Pm me if you can
Any Spares for Hull match on 10:38 - Dec 31 with 3024 viewsbosh67

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:29 - Dec 31 by eghamranger

I will let you know later mate. He only needs the one, but is currently broken down in Derby so isn't 100% he will be down. Can you just sell one on twickets. Where is the seat? Pm me if you can

You can buy either really they are listed separately. Block B (really C) SAR front row, right next to the entrance/exit. Gold seat. Excellent view and good for screaming at the players. :)

Never knowingly right.

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:43 - Dec 31 with 3018 viewseghamranger

Any Spares for Hull match on 10:38 - Dec 31 by bosh67

You can buy either really they are listed separately. Block B (really C) SAR front row, right next to the entrance/exit. Gold seat. Excellent view and good for screaming at the players. :)

Cheers Bosh. I will have a look for it now and sort it later when I know what he is doing. Thanks for that mate. Appreciate it
Any Spares for Hull match on 13:49 - Dec 31 with 2959 viewsPinnerPaul

Any Spares for Hull match on 19:59 - Dec 30 by kensalriser

PP - Twickets notifies the sale to the club, which then issues a replacement paper ticket.

Cheers Kensalriser
Any Spares for Hull match on 14:14 - Dec 31 with 2944 viewsbobby

I got 2 tickets spare in Ellerslie T Block. £20.
I Senior and I Adult in my daughters name
Collect from Chiswick or meet before game if anyone needs them

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Any Spares for Hull match on 01:47 - Jan 1 with 2867 viewsWindsorHoopMan

If you live in windsor mate, come and pick my season ticket up for free, and then post it back through my door at the end of the day. Block n upper tier loft row a
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024