Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kristian Dennis 08:13 - Jan 2 with 2830 viewsdean7321

I thought maybe a player like him we could buy. He is a striker at Macclesfield.
Scored 21 goals in 28 games

Poll: best ever center back

Kristian Dennis on 10:09 - Jan 2 with 2708 views_dezzy

I'd of thought teams with more financial clout than us will be going for him,

KHBA

Kristian Dennis on 10:22 - Jan 2 with 2687 viewsColDale

Every non league player now will be the new Jamie Vardy
Kristian Dennis on 11:12 - Jan 2 with 2597 viewszxcvbnm

Rheade at Lincoln has lots of interest as well

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Kristian Dennis on 12:05 - Jan 2 with 2499 viewsfitzochris

Kristian Dennis on 11:12 - Jan 2 by zxcvbnm

Rheade at Lincoln has lots of interest as well

Rhead is an odd one. He's in his thirties and has had a crack at league football before.

No denying he's having a great season, though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kristian Dennis on 12:11 - Jan 2 with 2482 views442Dale

Kristian Dennis on 12:05 - Jan 2 by fitzochris

Rhead is an odd one. He's in his thirties and has had a crack at league football before.

No denying he's having a great season, though.

He just doesn't look like a footballer. Well he does, but one who'll be turning out tomorrow morning. However, we found him almost unplayable at Mansfield when they beat us late on in the promotion season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Kristian Dennis on 12:17 - Jan 2 with 2455 viewsfitzochris

Kristian Dennis on 12:11 - Jan 2 by 442Dale

He just doesn't look like a footballer. Well he does, but one who'll be turning out tomorrow morning. However, we found him almost unplayable at Mansfield when they beat us late on in the promotion season.

Yep, that's how I remembered he had league experience. Didn't go to that game but remember the lowlights afterward. Remember two goals coming from corners.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kristian Dennis on 13:06 - Jan 2 with 2350 viewsrichfoad32

Kristian Dennis on 12:11 - Jan 2 by 442Dale

I saw Rhead play for Lincoln at Whitehawk in the F.A. Cup a couple of months ago. As you say, he just doesn't look like a footballer just a big lump. Not in an athletic, chiselled sense either. Lincoln's sole tactic was to larrup it up to him, like watching stone age football. Having said that, he was hard to shift and bagged a hat trick so what do I know?!?

At 31 though I'd be seriously shocked if he made it back into league football. Unless it's with the Imps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024