Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 64800 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 2863 viewsBorojack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:30 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Pretty erratic start from Shelvey

At least he is putting some effort in

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 2861 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 by michumagic9

Can anyone please link me to a stream??

http://wiz1.net/channel6
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:33 - Jan 10 with 2843 viewsorion3016

Great strike. Fair play to oxford they re giving us a tough time

Be over there now after

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:34 - Jan 10 with 2836 viewsperchrockjack

Too close for comfort

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:34 - Jan 10 with 2820 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:32 - Jan 10 by Borojack

At least he is putting some effort in

Barely
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:34 - Jan 10 with 2811 viewshobo

"You've only got 2 stands"
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 2734 viewslidojack

Bartley should not be allowed to pass the ball, I'd rather him hoof it as far as he can than try to pick someone out.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 2729 viewsBanosswan

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:29 - Jan 10 by WarwickHunt

IPlayer about two minutes behind...

If you've got sky, look around the 970 mark for bbc 2 Wales.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:40 - Jan 10 with 2619 viewsswan65split

Curtis is Manager now he has a pen and paper.......who wants tea/coffee?........no sugarin mine Curt, lol
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:40 - Jan 10 with 2620 viewsexiledclaseboy

Grimes booked for diving despite being clearly fouled.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 2580 viewshobo

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:40 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Thought the same
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 2562 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly dived apparently

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 2540 viewsMorganator100

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:40 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

strange decision, he milked it but was clearly fouled.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 2533 viewsJohnw102

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

Clearly dived apparently

Ankle tapped on replay

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 2530 viewsmichumagic9

YES!! Found a link! Missed the first 40 minutes tho :/

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/372453_oxford_utd_swansea/
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:43 - Jan 10 with 2526 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

Clearly dived apparently

Apparently so. Made the most of it no doubt but he was fouled.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:43 - Jan 10 with 2519 viewsmonmouth

Who in their right mind would give us decent money for Shelvey. He should eventually get one on target but he's been gash against a league two side. And don't get me started on pouty frog.

Great goal, crap pitch. If we press them and attack them we'll get 6. Bit passive for mejust now and we have no defence on the left at all, so we need to attack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:43 - Jan 10 with 2515 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:42 - Jan 10 by Johnw102

Ankle tapped on replay

Not if BBC Wales are to be believed
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2476 viewshobo

Kyle Bartley you f*cking idiot
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2476 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bartley. What are you doing man.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2475 viewsandip01

ffs
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2474 viewsshandyjack

my word Bartley !!!!!!!!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2468 viewslonglostjack

Bartley - who else?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2468 viewsElward

Said it before, Bartley is a liability
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2465 viewsMrSwerve

Kyle Bartley what a fking surprise.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024