Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 63280 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 2225 viewsmonmouth

I wish there was just a crowd noise option instead of having to listen to this dribble.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:08 - Jan 10 with 2221 viewsunion_jack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 by WarwickHunt

Shit ball to him...

This pitch is awful!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 2213 viewsJohnw102

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Montero... Hopeless

Be fair massive bobble

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 2211 viewsmichumagic9

Can anyone please link me to a stream??
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 2200 viewshobo

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:51 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Iwan Roberts looks like a hobo.

I'm quite insulted by that
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:10 - Jan 10 with 2139 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 by michumagic9

Can anyone please link me to a stream??

IPlayer
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:11 - Jan 10 with 2133 viewsairedale

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:56 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

Homophobe.

Hobophobe.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:11 - Jan 10 with 2132 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 by hobo

I'm quite insulted by that

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 2079 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:09 - Jan 10 by Johnw102

Be fair massive bobble

It wouldn't have made any difference
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 2055 viewsmichumagic9

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:10 - Jan 10 by WarwickHunt

IPlayer

Only the radio is working
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 2055 viewshobo

Shepherd is looking a decent prospect. Not hard to see how he won Yeovil's young player of the year award last season
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 2049 viewsWarwickHunt

Still shit from corners
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:16 - Jan 10 with 2002 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:14 - Jan 10 by michumagic9

Only the radio is working

Are you in the UK? I set my location to Wales and it works.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 1960 viewsDarran

Anyone still wondering why Tabanou isn't starting league games?
Blaine perhaps.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:19 - Jan 10 with 1941 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Too many crosses coming in, if it left like that Oxford will score.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:19 - Jan 10 with 1939 viewsairedale

I can handle our players getting tackled, that's life, but I hate it when we give it away.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:19 - Jan 10 with 1932 viewslovejuicejack

Oxford with best chance of the half so far
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:20 - Jan 10 with 1907 viewsmonmouth

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:18 - Jan 10 by Darran

Anyone still wondering why Tabanou isn't starting league games?
Blaine perhaps.

I'm wondering whether Stevie Wonder was our scout in the summer

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:21 - Jan 10 with 1887 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:19 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Oxford with best chance of the half so far

Montero had a good chance.

Do Shelveys aimless long range efforts count as chances?
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:21 - Jan 10 with 1870 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Which is the Premiership side here?
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:22 - Jan 10 with 1834 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:20 - Jan 10 by monmouth

That keeper, Tabanou and Eder... £10m-£11m?? Mental
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:22 - Jan 10 with 1834 viewslovejuicejack

I know its all change but or defending so far has been poor add our passing to that list to
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 1796 viewsairedale

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:20 - Jan 10 by monmouth

If he had been, we'd have got him for a song.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 1785 viewsorion3016

What a goal by jeff

Be over there now after

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 1778 viewsexiledinenglandjack

What a move
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024