Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 130754 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 19:49 - Feb 16 with 1626 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:43 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

but it's leagl though? double standards creeping in!

No double standards, I was asked if I would be comfirtable with it. No was my answer. But I would also feel it uncomfortable if my daughter was 35 and she was with an 85 year old, thats not to say I think he or she should be locked up.
Adam Johnson on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 1613 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:45 - Feb 16 by raynor94

Well if you are happy for your fifteen year old daughter to be in a relationship with a twenty eight old man within the next twelve months, you carry on, I'm quite happy to carry on living to the standards I was brought up with, I genuinely feel sorrow for your daughter

Well I wouldn't as it would be illegal. But when she turns 16 and she wishes to have a relationship with an older man then that is her decision, I would question my moral standpoint (and legal standpoint) if i were to physically stop the relationship and choose whom she is to court on her hehalf.

I am sure she appreciates your sorrow for not being the victim of someone dictating her life for her. No, really.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:58]
Adam Johnson on 19:54 - Feb 16 with 1596 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:43 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

wow.

Social services would be all over you. Child protection issues there. You need to stop saying those things.....
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:46]

Stop saying that I support my daughter in any legal activity she decides she wants to do?

Really? I would suggest child services would be far nore interested in the opposite opinion. In fact, i know they would.
Adam Johnson on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 1581 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 19:54 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Stop saying that I support my daughter in any legal activity she decides she wants to do?

Really? I would suggest child services would be far nore interested in the opposite opinion. In fact, i know they would.

But it wouldn't be legal if she was nunder 16 as you stated and the chap was 26. If she went to school and told a teacher that she was having sex with a grown man I can assure you there would be alarm bells ringing all over your house. I am sure they would be interested to hear you saying you are fine with it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 20:02 - Feb 16 with 1564 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 19:57 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

But it wouldn't be legal if she was nunder 16 as you stated and the chap was 26. If she went to school and told a teacher that she was having sex with a grown man I can assure you there would be alarm bells ringing all over your house. I am sure they would be interested to hear you saying you are fine with it.

I think you need to re-read the initial question, and revisit what you have just said. If you are going to say such ridiculous things then at least understand the conversation being had.

At no point has anybody asked me if I would be happy with my daughter entering into an illegal relationship. And if they did then my answer would only be "no". Hkwever I dont believe anyone to have asked that.
Adam Johnson on 20:03 - Feb 16 with 1555 viewssully49

Lets all take breather now. Arguing about the symantics is futile as the Law in this country is 16, end of story. A line had to be drawn and wasn't on a sliding scale so there it is. As a father of 3 girls, the youngest of which has just passed 16, some of the views expressed on here concern me greatly and they need to take stock of what they've said. I can only hope that certain remarks were said in the heat of battle, if not thank God there are laws to protect these YOUNG ladies.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 1552 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 19:52 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Well I wouldn't as it would be illegal. But when she turns 16 and she wishes to have a relationship with an older man then that is her decision, I would question my moral standpoint (and legal standpoint) if i were to physically stop the relationship and choose whom she is to court on her hehalf.

I am sure she appreciates your sorrow for not being the victim of someone dictating her life for her. No, really.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 19:58]

It's not dictating her life, as I said previous you must have very loose morals, and sadly seems you are passing them on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 1551 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 19:34 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

You think my view that consenting people of age should be allowed to make their own decisions is apalling?

Then I welcome the depths ive plunged the site to, as they are plunged into the depths of free will enforced by the laws of the land. If you don't like it then go live elsewhere.

Right, so forget the law here or anywhere. In your opinion, at what age do you think it's acceptable for kids to have consensual sexual relations with adults?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 1551 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:02 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

I think you need to re-read the initial question, and revisit what you have just said. If you are going to say such ridiculous things then at least understand the conversation being had.

At no point has anybody asked me if I would be happy with my daughter entering into an illegal relationship. And if they did then my answer would only be "no". Hkwever I dont believe anyone to have asked that.

Adam Johnson on 19:40 - Feb 16 by Darran

So hypothetically if you were in a foreign country with your 15 year old daughter you'd be happy for her to be shagged by a 50 year old man as long as they both were happy?

50 year old then no because he woukd be older than me, personally I couldnt mentally think that was fine. However if my daughter said she had a 26 year old boyfriend and they liked eachother, then as long as it was legal and he was treating her right then id support her decision.

there, Darren didn't say it was in a country where 15 was legal did he

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 20:07 - Feb 16 with 1524 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

They're adolescents.. can't see much of a problem really.. 50/60/70 year old men have 25/30/40 year old girlfriends and wives..

yet a 19 year old can't have relations with somebody 6 years younger, considering 13 years old is an adolescent.

Careful of what?.. being a hypocrite like you lot?

Get help. Talk to someone. Before it's too late.

Poll: Tory leader

Adam Johnson on 20:07 - Feb 16 with 1520 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 20:02 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

You need to re read it. Your writings are very concerning considering you have a daughter who is a minor.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Adam Johnson on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 1505 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:04 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

Adam Johnson on 19:40 - Feb 16 by Darran

So hypothetically if you were in a foreign country with your 15 year old daughter you'd be happy for her to be shagged by a 50 year old man as long as they both were happy?

50 year old then no because he woukd be older than me, personally I couldnt mentally think that was fine. However if my daughter said she had a 26 year old boyfriend and they liked eachother, then as long as it was legal and he was treating her right then id support her decision.

there, Darren didn't say it was in a country where 15 was legal did he

So you are taking the debate to claiming some sort of point on what seems to be a wuestion taken out if context at best or a trick question at worst? It was clearly asked in the assumption that this foreign cluntry would be set at the age in question.

If my daughter enetrred into a consentual legal European relationship, then I would support her decision. The older the man in question, the more uncomfortable I would be with it, but that is for a variety of reasons and not necessarily sinister reasons.
Adam Johnson on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 1494 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:07 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

You need to re read it. Your writings are very concerning considering you have a daughter who is a minor.

I did, and happy with my response of supporting my daughter entering a legal consensual relationship if that is her wishes.
Adam Johnson on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 1490 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:10 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

So you are taking the debate to claiming some sort of point on what seems to be a wuestion taken out if context at best or a trick question at worst? It was clearly asked in the assumption that this foreign cluntry would be set at the age in question.

If my daughter enetrred into a consentual legal European relationship, then I would support her decision. The older the man in question, the more uncomfortable I would be with it, but that is for a variety of reasons and not necessarily sinister reasons.

It wasn't a trick question I meant a country with the legal age of 15.
Just for the record.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 20:12 - Feb 16 with 1479 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:10 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

So if you went on holidays with your 15 year old daughter you'd be happy for her to lose her virginity to a 30'year old man then?

Yes or no?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:13]

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 1473 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:12 - Feb 16 by Darran

So if you went on holidays with your 15 year old daughter you'd be happy for her to lose her virginity to a 30'year old man then?

Yes or no?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:13]

Happy? No. Supportive of her decision? Yes.

She is a bright young lady and trust her implicitly to make her own decisions. However, i dont think a relatively short meeting on holiday woukd constitute a situation my daughter would wish to jump into bed.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:17]
Adam Johnson on 20:17 - Feb 16 with 1465 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

She is a bright young lady and trust her implicitly to make her own decisions. However, i dont think a relatively short meeting on holiday woukd constitute a situation my daughter would wish to jump into bed.

You're sick.

Adam Johnson on 20:18 - Feb 16 with 1463 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 20:17 - Feb 16 by Darran

You're sick.

And also a case there for having his child taken away from him by social services. FACT.

Adam Johnson on 20:20 - Feb 16 with 1455 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

I find it incredible that you'd be supportive of youre child having sex at such a young age with a 30 year old man.

Adam Johnson on 20:20 - Feb 16 with 1449 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:18 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

And also a case there for having his child taken away from him by social services. FACT.

Well it isnt a fact is it. As I have already told you, being supportive of your daughter making legal decisions is not frowned upon. Physically stopping someone making legal decisions, very much is.

It seems you are in the latter bracket.
Adam Johnson on 20:21 - Feb 16 with 1445 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:18 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

It's too much for me I'm out.

Adam Johnson on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 1440 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:20 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

I find it incredible that you'd be supportive of youre child having sex at such a young age with a 30 year old man.

Again that is fine, I find it incredible people wish to control others making perfectly legal decisions. If my mother told me I was not allowed to marry my wife then our relationship would turn sour pretty quick.
Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 16 with 1430 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:22 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Again that is fine, I find it incredible people wish to control others making perfectly legal decisions. If my mother told me I was not allowed to marry my wife then our relationship would turn sour pretty quick.

But she's a child ffs

Adam Johnson on 20:25 - Feb 16 with 1422 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 20:20 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Well it isnt a fact is it. As I have already told you, being supportive of your daughter making legal decisions is not frowned upon. Physically stopping someone making legal decisions, very much is.

It seems you are in the latter bracket.

Unfortunately if she is 15 it is illegal. I'm assuming here you understand that. If she went into school and told a teacher (or indeed if one of her friends told the teacher) the teacher has a professional and moral obligation to inform the school's child protection officer (every school has one). From there the officer would p[hone the county officer and from there social services would be in touch.

Adam Johnson on 20:26 - Feb 16 with 1419 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

But she's a child ffs

She is a very intelligent young woman, not a child. If you disagree with the laws interpretation of what a child is then feel free to lobby against it, I can't help you on that front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024