Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 130755 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 20:47 - Feb 16 with 1545 viewsDewi1jack

Adam Johnson on 20:43 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Agreed. But the law and nature often conflict. I was certainly not a child at 15.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:43]

The frightening thing for me is
with your attitude and the arguments you're attempting to put forward, you still are.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Adam Johnson on 20:48 - Feb 16 with 1543 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:41 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What about a mature 13 or 14 year old?

I havent met any of them, and if there are any then I would suggest the majority are not. Blanket laws are there to protect the majority so it would be unwise to follow Italy's standard in my opinion.
Adam Johnson on 20:48 - Feb 16 with 1533 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:47 - Feb 16 by Dewi1jack

The frightening thing for me is
with your attitude and the arguments you're attempting to put forward, you still are.

You think it is frightening that I believe people should be allowed to make lawful decisions?

Isn't the opposite basically fascism or a form of dictatorship? If people wish to make decisions in their life that are legal then they should be allowed to make the,. In favt it is illegal to do the opposite.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:50]
Adam Johnson on 20:49 - Feb 16 with 1532 viewsSwansNZ

Adam Johnson on 20:46 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

No. No I wasn't.

What were you at 15?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Adam Johnson on 20:50 - Feb 16 with 1524 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:48 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

I havent met any of them, and if there are any then I would suggest the majority are not. Blanket laws are there to protect the majority so it would be unwise to follow Italy's standard in my opinion.

but what if they were a month off turning 15, would they be mature then. Frankly i've never met a mature child who was still in school, maybe mature amongst their friends but not mature to the real world which they are yet to experience

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 1509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 20:39 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

I would be happy if my country had 15/16 as the legal consent age, as I feel those are the ages where most decide they wish to develop sexual relationships. I am happy with our standard at 16, but am wise enough to know many 15 year olds are no different to the legal 16 year olds and can be just as physically and mentally mature. However the kaw is there to protect those that are not.

Well that's something I suppose.

Poll: Tory leader

Adam Johnson on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 1508 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:50 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

but what if they were a month off turning 15, would they be mature then. Frankly i've never met a mature child who was still in school, maybe mature amongst their friends but not mature to the real world which they are yet to experience

It depends on the person, you cannot assume everybody is equally mature due to the age they are. People develop mentally and physically at different rates. I would say the majority of 14 year olds are not mature physically or mentally, some are, but most aren't. Italy seemingly disagrees, but thats up to them. So I am happy with a blanket age law there, I am also happy with the current one at 15 as I have said on a few occasions now too by the way. But it is far more dramatic to pretend I didn't.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 20:54]
Adam Johnson on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 1498 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:53 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

It depends on the person, you cannot assume everybody is equally mature due to the age they are. People develop mentally and physically at different rates. I would say the majority of 14 year olds are not mature physically or mentally, some are, but most aren't. Italy seemingly disagrees, but thats up to them. So I am happy with a blanket age law there, I am also happy with the current one at 15 as I have said on a few occasions now too by the way. But it is far more dramatic to pretend I didn't.

It's 16.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 1489 viewsSwanjack10

Adam Johnson on 19:10 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Of course it is acceptable if both people and sexually mature, wish to partake and it is legal. Who are you to say who someone can and can't have relations with?

I echo the sentiments of many, 15 year old young men and women are NOT children, they have parented children, lead armies and become top athletes at that age. Unfortunately for Adam Johnson and this young lady - having relations between them at the time was not acceptable due her being technically underage in this particular country. As a byproduct of this, the older party will now be punished by the state, which they knew, and took the risk.

I assume you will be off on a "more than slapping" rampage across most of Europe then?

15 year olds ARE children and just engaging conversation with them its very visible,18 years of age is classed adult,unreal your backing scum johnson,your one to keep an eye on,clown

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Adam Johnson on 20:55 - Feb 16 with 1479 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:54 - Feb 16 by Darran

It's 16.

No, 16 is allowed. There is a blanket age ban on 15.
Adam Johnson on 20:56 - Feb 16 with 1471 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 20:53 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

i would say all people still attending school are children and not mature enough due to not having real life experience to mature them to the real world

Adam Johnson on 20:57 - Feb 16 with 1461 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:54 - Feb 16 by Swanjack10

15 year olds ARE children and just engaging conversation with them its very visible,18 years of age is classed adult,unreal your backing scum johnson,your one to keep an eye on,clown

Where have I backed Johnson then? Since when has suggesting he will rightly be sentenced been backing him in your eyes? No wonder the sun sells so many papers with people in this country falling over themselves to be sensationalist.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 21:00]
Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 16 with 1442 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 20:56 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

i would say all people still attending school are children and not mature enough due to not having real life experience to mature them to the real world

Considering your view and the fact you can leave school at 15, id suggest that view was on shady ground.
Adam Johnson on 21:00 - Feb 16 with 1440 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Considering your view and the fact you can leave school at 15, id suggest that view was on shady ground.

You can leave school at 15?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 21:01 - Feb 16 with 1434 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 21:00 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Yes. Even at 14 actually.
Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1432 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 21:01 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Yes. Even at 14 actually.

Can you? To do what?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1429 viewsLoyal

Adam Johnson on 20:27 - Feb 16 by sully49

What is the longest ever thread on PS? The trial is only 2 days in ffs, there's lots more to come.

Most comments are about age of consent, not the trial.
Amd if you like I can start a thread that lasts as long 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1430 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 21:00 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

News to me

Adam Johnson on 21:03 - Feb 16 with 1429 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Can you? To do what?

Yes. I have no idea, you would have to ask them.
Adam Johnson on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 1423 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Can you? To do what?

No you can't,quick google search will tell you it's 16

Adam Johnson on 21:04 - Feb 16 with 1423 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 21:03 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Yes. I have no idea, you would have to ask them.

I'm not sure you're correct in that statement. Leaving age is 16, same as the age of consent.

Adam Johnson on 21:05 - Feb 16 with 1419 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 21:02 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

News to me

So does your opinion change now? First you said it was based on what the NSCC thought (under 18), then you changed it to what I assume you thought was under 16 (normal school leaving age) which conflicted your first opinion, and now you have learned you can leave school at 15 presumably you are going to want to change it again with differing reasoning no doubt?
Adam Johnson on 21:06 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsJackfath

Adam Johnson on 21:05 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

So does your opinion change now? First you said it was based on what the NSCC thought (under 18), then you changed it to what I assume you thought was under 16 (normal school leaving age) which conflicted your first opinion, and now you have learned you can leave school at 15 presumably you are going to want to change it again with differing reasoning no doubt?

You're wrong.

Adam Johnson on 21:07 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 21:04 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I'm not sure you're correct in that statement. Leaving age is 16, same as the age of consent.

Wales

You can leave school on the last Friday in June, as long as you’ll be 16 by the end of that school year’s summer holidays.

You must then do one of the following until you’re 18:

stay in full-time education, eg at a college
start an apprenticeship or traineeship
work or volunteer (for 20 hours or more a week) while in part-time education or training

Adam Johnson on 21:08 - Feb 16 with 1408 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 21:04 - Feb 16 by shandyjack

No you can't,quick google search will tell you it's 16

Wales
You can leave school on the last Friday in June, as long as you’ll be 16 by the end of that school year’s summer holidays. (So you can leave at 15).

You can also leave before if your school agrees and you are older than 14.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 21:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024