Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 130684 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 23:33 - Feb 16 with 2422 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 23:29 - Feb 16 by sully49

That is definitely the most sensible thing you've written all night, it's clear some of the posters have finally got through to you. I'd quit while I was ahead.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:23]

That is what my point has been all the way through.

People just decided to twist what I was saying, ask misleading questions and use language nuances to distort my answers. Probably trying to create a viewpoint to argue against, whether I held that view or not seemed largely irrelevant.
Adam Johnson on 23:35 - Feb 16 with 2413 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 23:33 - Feb 16 by Darran

Nah it's not him.

It is 100% for sure.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 23:42 - Feb 16 with 2385 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 23:35 - Feb 16 by morningstar

It is 100% for sure.

It's not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 23:44 - Feb 16 with 2384 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 23:42 - Feb 16 by Darran

It's not.

Do you know who it is then Dar?

Adam Johnson on 23:53 - Feb 16 with 2344 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 23:44 - Feb 16 by morningstar

Do you know who it is then Dar?

No I don't but it's not him

Adam Johnson on 00:03 - Feb 17 with 2323 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 23:53 - Feb 16 by Darran

No I don't but it's not him

Trust me, if you don't know it's not him then it is him. Read through his posts, his obsessiveness holds no bounds and is clear to see. He just cannot resist the debate whether he thinks it's right or wrong. Winning the arguement is the only thing that matters.

Adam Johnson on 00:09 - Feb 17 with 2304 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 00:03 - Feb 17 by morningstar

Trust me, if you don't know it's not him then it is him. Read through his posts, his obsessiveness holds no bounds and is clear to see. He just cannot resist the debate whether he thinks it's right or wrong. Winning the arguement is the only thing that matters.

It's not.

Adam Johnson on 00:15 - Feb 17 with 2300 viewsLeonisGod

Adam Johnson on 23:33 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

That is what my point has been all the way through.

People just decided to twist what I was saying, ask misleading questions and use language nuances to distort my answers. Probably trying to create a viewpoint to argue against, whether I held that view or not seemed largely irrelevant.

Not totally. Whilst you've been misrepresented and misquoted, you also deliberately twisted things yourself.

In response to JackNZ saying the following (which was rubbish btw, as you clearly had said nothing of the sort):
"If you think it’s acceptable for your 15 year old “child” to have sexual relations with a 26 year old man, then you deserve more than a slap."

You replied:
"Of course it is acceptable if both people and sexually mature, wish to partake and it is legal. Who are you to say who someone can and can't have relations with?

"I echo the sentiments of many, 15 year old young men and women are NOT children, they have parented children, lead armies and become top athletes at that age. Unfortunately for Adam Johnson and this young lady - having relations between them at the time was not acceptable due her being technically underage in this particular country. As a byproduct of this, the older party will now be punished by the state, which they knew, and took the risk."

I assume you will be off on a "more than slapping" rampage across most of Europe then?"

You've been deliberately contradictory, mentioning "if legal" a lot when the examples in question clearly aren't legal. And appear to be making an implicit case in support of underage sex, despite denying it.

I've no problem with people holding liberal views, but they should normally try to stay within the law, and certainly should when we're talking about paedophilia.

And Skip, ffs. I hope you're trolling for your sake. Again, big difference between legality, morals, and nature. The law trumps all in order to keep others safe. So it doesn't matter a jot if kids grow up physically, they are still protected by the law you muppet!
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 00:19 - Feb 17 with 2291 viewsLeonisGod

Adam Johnson on 00:03 - Feb 17 by morningstar

There have been more strawmen than at a scarecrow convention. On all sides.
Adam Johnson on 00:22 - Feb 17 with 2282 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Jacandme

Then we cannot further the debate then can we. It is strange how you feel the law in this country is the berometer for a correct a law, yet all others around us who set their law more to their modern society are barbaric maniacs. Just wierd.

Weird is wanting to stick your penis in a child.

That you may consider them sexually mature is a huge problem.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:49]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 00:25 - Feb 17 with 2285 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 19:20 - Feb 16 by skippyjack

They're adolescents.. can't see much of a problem really.. 50/60/70 year old men have 25/30/40 year old girlfriends and wives..

yet a 19 year old can't have relations with somebody 6 years younger, considering 13 years old is an adolescent.

Careful of what?.. being a hypocrite like you lot?

It's not about age difference. It's about the difference between an adult and a child.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 00:31 - Feb 17 with 2279 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 00:22 - Feb 17 by ItchySphincter

Weird is wanting to stick your penis in a child.

That you may consider them sexually mature is a huge problem.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:49]

We don't disagree.
Adam Johnson on 00:39 - Feb 17 with 2263 viewsJacandme

Adam Johnson on 00:15 - Feb 17 by LeonisGod

Not totally. Whilst you've been misrepresented and misquoted, you also deliberately twisted things yourself.

In response to JackNZ saying the following (which was rubbish btw, as you clearly had said nothing of the sort):
"If you think it’s acceptable for your 15 year old “child” to have sexual relations with a 26 year old man, then you deserve more than a slap."

You replied:
"Of course it is acceptable if both people and sexually mature, wish to partake and it is legal. Who are you to say who someone can and can't have relations with?

"I echo the sentiments of many, 15 year old young men and women are NOT children, they have parented children, lead armies and become top athletes at that age. Unfortunately for Adam Johnson and this young lady - having relations between them at the time was not acceptable due her being technically underage in this particular country. As a byproduct of this, the older party will now be punished by the state, which they knew, and took the risk."

I assume you will be off on a "more than slapping" rampage across most of Europe then?"

You've been deliberately contradictory, mentioning "if legal" a lot when the examples in question clearly aren't legal. And appear to be making an implicit case in support of underage sex, despite denying it.

I've no problem with people holding liberal views, but they should normally try to stay within the law, and certainly should when we're talking about paedophilia.

And Skip, ffs. I hope you're trolling for your sake. Again, big difference between legality, morals, and nature. The law trumps all in order to keep others safe. So it doesn't matter a jot if kids grow up physically, they are still protected by the law you muppet!

Firstly it is a relief to see at least someone can see people have been deliberately taking what I say and distorting it for their own ends. It is disappointing some prefer to argue over such matters rather than chat like grown ups.

I also am completely against underage sex, but this is where the legalities come in that you mention in my posts. Underage is determined by each country, in this country it is 16 which is why Johnson is rightly in the dock facing jail. But if we were in France for example then you adapt to their laws and they believe 15 is old enough to make such decisions. I personally would be uncomfortable if it were made lower than that, but in Europe I don't believe we face anything lower than that so as a European I am pretty satisfied with the standard of our laws. This is all my point is.

Can I just add that I find skippys posts awful and couldnt disagree more.
Adam Johnson on 00:44 - Feb 17 with 2257 viewsperchrockjack

No professional criminal,nor any long time lag ,nor any violence merchant should feel superior to any man in his twenties having sex with a fifteen yr old girl who s fully compos mantis.

I've read some of the most sickening hypocrisy in this thread.

So, to refresh , those amongst us who might have conned old people, stick a knife in someone's guts, slashed another's face or even entered someone s house to steal or damage and left the place unliveable ,done a good robbery all tooled up...you re no better..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Adam Johnson on 00:50 - Feb 17 with 2248 viewsLeonisGod

Adam Johnson on 00:44 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

No professional criminal,nor any long time lag ,nor any violence merchant should feel superior to any man in his twenties having sex with a fifteen yr old girl who s fully compos mantis.

So, to refresh , those amongst us who might have conned old people, stick a knife in someone's guts, slashed another's face or even entered someone s house to steal or damage and left the place unliveable ,done a good robbery all tooled up...you re no better..

. We're not all wrong uns perchie.
Adam Johnson on 00:59 - Feb 17 with 2233 viewsperchrockjack

We re all sinners and I've yet to interview you.

I stand by every word.

I've heard plenty of ....he ll have it in the showers bollocks from scum who ve ripped the innards out of people.

I've a daughter of my own and hold no truck with pedastry but I've flecked if old lags are gonna assume any moral higher ground.

Anyway, some scummer approached me today whilst I was bathing in the Pacific Ocean..I had a Wales bandana on to protect my head . Cheeky fecker then asked if I wanted a drink with him tonight .

Some are truly bad judges of character . I seemed to have upset his missus too.

Never mind.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Adam Johnson on 04:54 - Feb 17 with 2174 viewsjackonicko

Adam Johnson on 00:59 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

I stand by every word.

I've heard plenty of ....he ll have it in the showers bollocks from scum who ve ripped the innards out of people.

I've a daughter of my own and hold no truck with pedastry but I've flecked if old lags are gonna assume any moral higher ground.

Anyway, some scummer approached me today whilst I was bathing in the Pacific Ocean..I had a Wales bandana on to protect my head . Cheeky fecker then asked if I wanted a drink with him tonight .

Never mind.

I can't believe we have got to 31 pages and no one has referenced the 'divide by 2, add 7' rule.

Can't go wrong following that.
Adam Johnson on 08:18 - Feb 17 with 2119 viewsWarwickHunt

Adam Johnson on 04:54 - Feb 17 by jackonicko

I can't believe we have got to 31 pages and no one has referenced the 'divide by 2, add 7' rule.

We're talking footballers here. Gazza would have come up with anything between 23 and 37.
Adam Johnson on 10:14 - Feb 17 with 2047 viewswaynekerr55

Adam Johnson on 00:59 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

I stand by every word.

Never mind.

What have you said now? Did you speak to her in LATIN?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adam Johnson on 11:16 - Feb 17 with 2009 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 04:54 - Feb 17 by jackonicko

No but sadly there seems to be lots of people willing to apply the 'if there's grass on the wicket' rule instead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 11:33 - Feb 17 with 1989 viewsJackanapes

Adam Johnson on 00:44 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Adam Johnson on 18:36 - Feb 17 with 1797 viewsJackfath

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/adam-johnson-15-year-old-girl-excited

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewsHighjack

Allegations now that he offered her cash to meet up. Not looking good for mr Johnson but I'm sure there'll be people on her saying it's still all her fault.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 17 with 1708 viewsexhmrc1

here is a totally different and more detailed version in the daily mail which looks extremely bad on the girl. Perhaps it is best to let the jury decide. The papers never say the truth as this proves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3450810/Adam-Johnson-arrives-fourth-day-
Adam Johnson on 20:26 - Feb 17 with 1696 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 20:15 - Feb 17 by Highjack

Allegations now that he offered her cash to meet up. Not looking good for mr Johnson but I'm sure there'll be people on her saying it's still all her fault.

It didn't take long!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024