Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 127367 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 09:11 - Feb 18 with 2682 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 08:51 - Feb 18 by exhmrc1

of course this matters. She is the key prosecution witness. She has alleged the 2 more serious offences which he has denied. The key is whether the jury believe her version of events. She claimed she cancelled the third meeting. He supposedly cancelled this meeting and she then turned up outside his house taking a selfie. These are totally different version of the events. As far the issue of him not buying the clothes it matters because it makes a less credible witness. If she has lied about this and other things how are the jury going to be believe the other allegations. If she is prone to exaggeration has she exaggerated her version of events. The only people who really know whether these 2 incidents occurred are Johnson and this girl. Unless there is dna/forensic evidence it comes down to who is believed. It is notoriously difficult to prove in this case. The defence doesn't have to prove he dud not commit the offences. They only have to prove there is reasonable doubt. The prosecution have to prove the case BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and if the defence can prove the girl has lied and exaggerated issues then there is reasonable doubt on her story. It would not surprise me if Johnson doesn't even take the witness stand unless something far more concrete comes out.

So what about the two counts he's guilty of?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 13:28 - Feb 18 with 2570 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 17 by exhmrc1

here is a totally different and more detailed version in the daily mail which looks extremely bad on the girl. Perhaps it is best to let the jury decide. The papers never say the truth as this proves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3450810/Adam-Johnson-arrives-fourth-day-

If any of that bears resemblance to the truth that's all the proof you need right there to tell you that fifteen year olds are not mature enough to be put in these situations and the law is there quite rightly to protect them.

Unless you're implying it proves she's a little slag of course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 2485 viewsjackonicko

Adam Johnson on 08:51 - Feb 18 by exhmrc1

of course this matters. She is the key prosecution witness. She has alleged the 2 more serious offences which he has denied. The key is whether the jury believe her version of events. She claimed she cancelled the third meeting. He supposedly cancelled this meeting and she then turned up outside his house taking a selfie. These are totally different version of the events. As far the issue of him not buying the clothes it matters because it makes a less credible witness. If she has lied about this and other things how are the jury going to be believe the other allegations. If she is prone to exaggeration has she exaggerated her version of events. The only people who really know whether these 2 incidents occurred are Johnson and this girl. Unless there is dna/forensic evidence it comes down to who is believed. It is notoriously difficult to prove in this case. The defence doesn't have to prove he dud not commit the offences. They only have to prove there is reasonable doubt. The prosecution have to prove the case BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and if the defence can prove the girl has lied and exaggerated issues then there is reasonable doubt on her story. It would not surprise me if Johnson doesn't even take the witness stand unless something far more concrete comes out.

It's like having Clarence Darrow right here.
Adam Johnson on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 2421 viewsperchrockjack

People want him found guilty.

However, in court it's different.

Any doubts raised by defence barristers, bless em, and he walks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Adam Johnson on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 2413 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 17:59 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Missed the bit where the pleaded guilty then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 18:35 - Feb 18 with 2376 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 17:59 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

That'll be innovative sentencing for a guilty plea of grooming and another guilty plea of sexual activity with a child.
Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 18 with 2372 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.
Let's home codes of practice were fully adhered to.

Adam Johnson on 18:39 - Feb 18 with 2370 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Lisa.
Let's home codes of practice were fully adhered to.

He's pleaded guilty Perch.
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Feb 18 with 2358 viewsperchrockjack

I've been away. Am still .waiting for plane.

Has he pleaded guilty to all.

His barrister could well have him avoid a concurrent custodial and he might or will get credit for guilty plea

Adam Johnson on 18:55 - Feb 18 with 2330 viewsexiledclaseboy

Adam Johnson on 18:44 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

I've been away. Am still .waiting for plane.

Has he pleaded guilty to all.

His barrister could well have him avoid a concurrent custodial and he might or will get credit for guilty plea

He's pleaded guilty to sexual contact with a 15 year old girl while knowing she was 15 and he's pleaded guilty to grooming her for the purposes of sexual contact knowing full well she was only 15. The only thing he's disputing is how far the sexual contact went. I've no idea why (not referring to you here, Perch) anyone would want to defend that or try to pin the blame in the victim.

I hope you had a lovely holiday.

Poll: Tory leader

Adam Johnson on 18:59 - Feb 18 with 2322 viewsmonmouth

Mandatory sentence was 18 months minimum for grooming alone if I remember never mind the other guilty plea. Telling her to delete the texts won't go down well either.

In any event, I reckon that the rest of his life might be actually worse if he doesn't get a decent whack. He needs to cry his river of crocodile tears and do a reasonable stretch to not be spat on for many years. If he is seen to have 'got off' he'll get triple misery, although if he's saved his money I suppose he'll skulk off abroad.

He won't be going anywhere for at least a year though, other than the sex offenders wing and register.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2016 18:59]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 19:00 - Feb 18 with 2311 viewsperchrockjack

Thank you Andrew.
It's been ok but I ve had a few issues with some mid west oils and glad to leave.
Missus has been very sick too and we hope flight will be ok.

Looking forward to being back on the leisure peninsular

Adam Johnson on 23:08 - Feb 18 with 2172 viewsexhmrc1

he will be sentenced for them in due course, They will have no bearing on the charges currently being tried for. As an aside there has been a very serious case today where a junior school teacher has been found guilty of sexual assault against 9 children under 13. He has only been sentenced to 3 years and that is what would rightly be considered as a paedophile. For what it is worth I do not support Johnson and believe he will be rightly be punished for the charges he has admitted and if he is found guilty of the other charges. Where my view differs from you and others is I have serious doubts about the girls version of events and the evidence being reported by the press also suggests this. As an example the fact he just started messaging her to give her 2 jerseys. This was never believable and what has come out since supports that view. It has now come out that the girls mother is a friend of Johnson's family and he gave her a signed autographed ball. It has also come out that she supposedly had a chance meeting with Johnson's girlfriend who promised her a signed shirt. Today her father has admitted she stayed behind to meet the players and she knew Johnson who had promised her his shirt. This will go some way to explaining why he contacted her in the first place. None of this justifies his actions. Once he knew she was under 16 he should have left her alone. That is the legal view. My personal view is that he shouldn't have got involved anyway as he had a girlfriend and recently born child at home. I also believe that a 15 year old is old enough to know when she is doing wrong and should certainly not have met him on the second occasion.
Had this been another crime they committed together she would have been old enough to be tried. Young children like in the case of the teacher case today are not old enough for that.
Whether Johnson has committed the 2 outstanding offences only he and the girl know and a jury will decide this. The evidence coming out in court of her having lied and been prone to exaggeration are likely to make what is already a difficult case to prove beyond reasonable doubt less likely.
Adam Johnson on 00:22 - Feb 19 with 2126 viewsshenleymun

Bit worried about this poster

"he knew she was under 16"
followed by
"my personal view is that he shouldn't have got involved anyway as he had a girlfriend and recently born child at home"

Hmmmm
Adam Johnson on 11:40 - Feb 19 with 1994 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 23:08 - Feb 18 by exhmrc1

he will be sentenced for them in due course, They will have no bearing on the charges currently being tried for. As an aside there has been a very serious case today where a junior school teacher has been found guilty of sexual assault against 9 children under 13. He has only been sentenced to 3 years and that is what would rightly be considered as a paedophile. For what it is worth I do not support Johnson and believe he will be rightly be punished for the charges he has admitted and if he is found guilty of the other charges. Where my view differs from you and others is I have serious doubts about the girls version of events and the evidence being reported by the press also suggests this. As an example the fact he just started messaging her to give her 2 jerseys. This was never believable and what has come out since supports that view. It has now come out that the girls mother is a friend of Johnson's family and he gave her a signed autographed ball. It has also come out that she supposedly had a chance meeting with Johnson's girlfriend who promised her a signed shirt. Today her father has admitted she stayed behind to meet the players and she knew Johnson who had promised her his shirt. This will go some way to explaining why he contacted her in the first place. None of this justifies his actions. Once he knew she was under 16 he should have left her alone. That is the legal view. My personal view is that he shouldn't have got involved anyway as he had a girlfriend and recently born child at home. I also believe that a 15 year old is old enough to know when she is doing wrong and should certainly not have met him on the second occasion.
Had this been another crime they committed together she would have been old enough to be tried. Young children like in the case of the teacher case today are not old enough for that.
Whether Johnson has committed the 2 outstanding offences only he and the girl know and a jury will decide this. The evidence coming out in court of her having lied and been prone to exaggeration are likely to make what is already a difficult case to prove beyond reasonable doubt less likely.

They didn't 'commit a crime together'. One of them committed a crime and the other didn't.

I love the way that 'she's lying' is being repeated. He lied about his innocence all the way through the process until he realised that there was electronic evidence (and a video it appears) supporting her version of events at which point he changed his plea.

Dear God.
Adam Johnson on 12:35 - Feb 19 with 1956 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 11:40 - Feb 19 by londonlisa2001

They didn't 'commit a crime together'. One of them committed a crime and the other didn't.

I love the way that 'she's lying' is being repeated. He lied about his innocence all the way through the process until he realised that there was electronic evidence (and a video it appears) supporting her version of events at which point he changed his plea.

Dear God.

Lisa, don't bother, dispite having it explained over and over again some still don't get it, the girl obviously lied that's why Johnson's pleaded guilty, but some can't grasp that point, it's shocking it really is.
This sorry thread, makes me sick to my stomach, this thread should be deleted pronto it's disgusting and worrying reading some of these post's.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 12:38 - Feb 19 with 1953 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 12:35 - Feb 19 by max936

Lisa, don't bother, dispite having it explained over and over again some still don't get it, the girl obviously lied that's why Johnson's pleaded guilty, but some can't grasp that point, it's shocking it really is.
This sorry thread, makes me sick to my stomach, this thread should be deleted pronto it's disgusting and worrying reading some of these post's.

Don't be ridiculous it's not North Korea FFS.

Adam Johnson on 14:36 - Feb 19 with 1871 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 12:35 - Feb 19 by max936

It definitely shouldn't be deleted. If anything people need to be aware how common place these attitudes are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 17:12 - Feb 19 with 1798 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 14:36 - Feb 19 by ItchySphincter

It definitely shouldn't be deleted. If anything people need to be aware how common place these attitudes are.

l agree with the last part to be honest.

Adam Johnson on 17:14 - Feb 19 with 1792 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 12:38 - Feb 19 by Darran

Well you didn't say that when l texted you, but that's typical of you to come on here and say different ffs.

Adam Johnson on 17:18 - Feb 19 with 1788 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 17:14 - Feb 19 by max936

Well you didn't say that when l texted you, but that's typical of you to come on here and say different ffs.

I never said it should be deleted though I did say there's some right weird c*nts on here.

Adam Johnson on 17:33 - Feb 19 with 1770 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 17:18 - Feb 19 by Darran

I never said it should be deleted though I did say there's some right weird c*nts on here.

You said, Aye and mentioned banning orders, being a weird c@@t doesn't mean they'd hold some of the views aired on here, that is somin totally different, lm sure you won't need many guesses.

Adam Johnson on 17:33 - Feb 19 with 1771 viewsswanstillidai

Adam Johnson on 12:38 - Feb 19 by Darran

Exactly.

They're just words on a screen FFS.
Adam Johnson on 17:53 - Feb 19 with 1746 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 17:33 - Feb 19 by max936

You said, Aye and mentioned banning orders, being a weird c@@t doesn't mean they'd hold some of the views aired on here, that is somin totally different, lm sure you won't need many guesses.

I said aye in agreement to there being some abysmal comments and I've already stated several times about banning.
Oh and why are you divulging our private texts on here knob chops?

Adam Johnson on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 1718 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 17:53 - Feb 19 by Darran

I said aye in agreement to there being some abysmal comments and I've already stated several times about banning.
Oh and why are you divulging our private texts on here knob chops?

l haven't, lve just alluded to them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024