Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 130634 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 2637 viewssully49

Latest from the trial.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 16:21 - Feb 22 with 2370 viewsDarran

So he's saying today that he'd admitted tonguing and grooming a schoolgirl and Sunderland knew about it months ago.
Mmmmmmm.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/adam-johnson-tells-jury-age-of-consent-sear

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 16:28 - Feb 22 with 2352 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 16:21 - Feb 22 by Darran

So he's saying today that he'd admitted tonguing and grooming a schoolgirl and Sunderland knew about it months ago.
Mmmmmmm.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/adam-johnson-tells-jury-age-of-consent-sear

He googled age of consent but it was nothing to do with this girl???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And some tools on here are doubting the girl's veracity.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 16:29 - Feb 22 with 2352 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 16:21 - Feb 22 by Darran

Mmmmmmm.

He's certainly opening a can of worms with that evidence, putting the behaviour of Sunderland under a whole new light, that they were happy to play him, knowing head been grooming a child

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 18:25 - Feb 22 with 2263 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 16:28 - Feb 22 by monmouth

He googled age of consent but it was nothing to do with this girl???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And some tools on here are doubting the girl's veracity.

Fancy having an in depth conversation with foreign players about that exact issue at the same time. What an unfortunate coincidence !
Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 22 with 2238 viewsexhmrc1

the verdict in this case will depend on whether the jury feel they can trust what the girl is saying beyond reasonable doubt. My belief that the girl having given different information to the police in 2 separate interviews and that the girls friend described her as someone who exaggerates a lot will provide the reasonable doubt needed. also the fact she had been told by the girl she had bought lingeree with money from Johnson when it was given to her for her birthday by her grandmother is likely to create further doubt. Some here seem to miss that Johnson doesn't have to prove his innocence. It is for the prosecution too prove he did it beyond reasonable doubt and the only evidence is the girl's claim
Adam Johnson on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 2221 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

the verdict in this case will depend on whether the jury feel they can trust what the girl is saying beyond reasonable doubt. My belief that the girl having given different information to the police in 2 separate interviews and that the girls friend described her as someone who exaggerates a lot will provide the reasonable doubt needed. also the fact she had been told by the girl she had bought lingeree with money from Johnson when it was given to her for her birthday by her grandmother is likely to create further doubt. Some here seem to miss that Johnson doesn't have to prove his innocence. It is for the prosecution too prove he did it beyond reasonable doubt and the only evidence is the girl's claim

He's guilty on two of the charges Butt.

Adam Johnson on 19:03 - Feb 22 with 2216 viewsSwansNZ

Adam Johnson on 18:52 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

The jury can do what they want for the remaining charge. He’s already a child sex offender, so I don’t know why you keep on defending him. F**k him, I say. From his google search, it sounds like I’d not believe anything Johnson said.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 19:07 - Feb 22 with 2209 viewsexhmrc1

the 2 currently being tried have still to be decided.
Adam Johnson on 19:14 - Feb 22 with 2197 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:00 - Feb 22 by Darran

He's guilty on two of the charges Butt.

Butt? You are Scooby Doo and I claim my fiver!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 19:31 - Feb 22 with 2165 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 19:07 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

the 2 currently being tried have still to be decided.

So what about the two he's guilty of?

Adam Johnson on 19:48 - Feb 22 with 2147 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 19:14 - Feb 22 by morningstar

Butt? You are Scooby Doo and I claim my fiver!

That's Bud you thick tw*t.

Adam Johnson on 19:54 - Feb 22 with 2140 viewsexhmrc1

he is being sentenced at the conclusion of this case. I have tried to say several times I do not think his behaviour is right and he will rightly be punished in due course probably with imprisonment. I would say the same if it was me or you but everyone has a right to a fair trial. The problem is that the conviction rate for this kind of case is about 55% and it is notoriously difficult to gain one. Largely this is because there is not enough evidence and it is one person's evidence against the other. It is therefore very difficult to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt. The big difference is if he is found not guilty of the charges now being trialled he will have a light sentence. If he is found guilty of these he will have a long term and to be honest if found guilty deserves everything he gets. I however if looked at what has been reported and if I was a juror I would not be convinced he is guilty beyond reasonable. That is not the same as saying he hasn't done it.
Adam Johnson on 20:01 - Feb 22 with 2121 viewsSwansNZ

Adam Johnson on 19:54 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

he is being sentenced at the conclusion of this case. I have tried to say several times I do not think his behaviour is right and he will rightly be punished in due course probably with imprisonment. I would say the same if it was me or you but everyone has a right to a fair trial. The problem is that the conviction rate for this kind of case is about 55% and it is notoriously difficult to gain one. Largely this is because there is not enough evidence and it is one person's evidence against the other. It is therefore very difficult to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt. The big difference is if he is found not guilty of the charges now being trialled he will have a light sentence. If he is found guilty of these he will have a long term and to be honest if found guilty deserves everything he gets. I however if looked at what has been reported and if I was a juror I would not be convinced he is guilty beyond reasonable. That is not the same as saying he hasn't done it.

If I was on the jury, I’d say f**k him, he deserves anything he gets.

Adam Johnson on 20:24 - Feb 22 with 2082 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:48 - Feb 22 by Darran

That's Bud you thick tw*t.

Oh yeah!

Adam Johnson on 20:35 - Feb 22 with 2085 viewsexhmrc1

I don't believe in punishment unless someone is proven guilty of the offence they are charged for
Adam Johnson on 20:44 - Feb 22 with 2063 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 20:35 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

I don't believe in punishment unless someone is proven guilty of the offence they are charged for

So do you think he should be punished for the two offences he's guilty of?

Adam Johnson on 20:52 - Feb 22 with 2039 viewsexhmrc1

most certainly and he will be as I said earlier. But he shouldn't be found guilty of the other 2 if he didn't do them just because of who he is and he has admitted to 2 he has done. I'd ask you this if we forget Johnson . This girl had already made claims about someone that were proven false. Can you honestly say you can be certain that the other claims she made would be true
Adam Johnson on 20:56 - Feb 22 with 2033 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 20:52 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

most certainly and he will be as I said earlier. But he shouldn't be found guilty of the other 2 if he didn't do them just because of who he is and he has admitted to 2 he has done. I'd ask you this if we forget Johnson . This girl had already made claims about someone that were proven false. Can you honestly say you can be certain that the other claims she made would be true

What claims she made in the past?

Adam Johnson on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 2001 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 20:52 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

Do you believe his story that the age of consent was being discussed in the dressing room, coincidentally at the same time the offence occurred?

Adam Johnson on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 2000 viewsexhmrc1

in court her friend came out with the fact she had told her she had bought the underwear with money given to her by Johnson. That was proved to be untrue and the money was money from her grandmother. The friend was asked is she known to exaggerate and said Yes. This is part of the reason I couldn't find him guilty because you cannot with certainty say that her version of events are true and is why along with 2 different versions to the police I believe it is impossible to be 100% sure her version of events is true,
Adam Johnson on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 1977 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 21:14 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

in court her friend came out with the fact she had told her she had bought the underwear with money given to her by Johnson. That was proved to be untrue and the money was money from her grandmother. The friend was asked is she known to exaggerate and said Yes. This is part of the reason I couldn't find him guilty because you cannot with certainty say that her version of events are true and is why along with 2 different versions to the police I believe it is impossible to be 100% sure her version of events is true,

Yes yes, we already know this. We want to know what your claims are that she has accused someone else in the past that turned out to be false?

Adam Johnson on 21:50 - Feb 22 with 1937 viewsexhmrc1

I really don't know but what I will say is that he needn't have made that excuse. Her lawyer is going to get a chance to cross examine so lets wait to see what comes out of that. If he hasn't he had a perfectly good excuse in that he cancelled the third meeting preventing more serious sexual issues so he could have used that. To get a successful prosecution it is for the prosecuter to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt. The statement I made did not refer to anyone else but Johnson. I was just trying to explain it in a different way so as to take the emotion out and trying to present the case as it would apply if it wasn't him. We will find out who is right in due course. I can only give my reading of the events rather than the hang them flog them mentality that exists on here,
Adam Johnson on 21:53 - Feb 22 with 1930 viewsmonmouth

Adam Johnson on 21:50 - Feb 22 by exhmrc1

I really don't know but what I will say is that he needn't have made that excuse. Her lawyer is going to get a chance to cross examine so lets wait to see what comes out of that. If he hasn't he had a perfectly good excuse in that he cancelled the third meeting preventing more serious sexual issues so he could have used that. To get a successful prosecution it is for the prosecuter to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt. The statement I made did not refer to anyone else but Johnson. I was just trying to explain it in a different way so as to take the emotion out and trying to present the case as it would apply if it wasn't him. We will find out who is right in due course. I can only give my reading of the events rather than the hang them flog them mentality that exists on here,

Yes, but who has she accused before?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 22:01 - Feb 22 with 1905 viewsSwansNZ

Adam Johnson on 21:53 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Yes, but who has she accused before?

“What claims she made in the past?”
“We want to know what your claims are that she has accused someone else in the past that turned out to be false?”
“who has she accused before?”

This guy is like a politician, never answering the bloody question. He’d rather give his "reading of events", while sprinkling a fair few accusations at the victim.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024