Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 127250 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 17:32 - Mar 2 with 3420 viewsexhmrc1

Adam Johnson on 16:30 - Mar 2 by Darran

exhmrc will be devastated.

far from devastated. I am very surprised that have found one count guilty and the other not guilty when the evidence has basically been the same. I have absolutely no doubt he will appeal the guilty verdict unless and it is very unlikely there is no custodial sentence.
Adam Johnson on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 3376 viewsBloodyhills

Adam Johnson on 16:22 - Feb 25 by exhmrc1

I agree with you feelings but irrespective the charges have to be proven. If not thy fall and he gets punished on the already admitted offences. You cannot just bang somebody up just because you don't like them. As i have said on numerous occasions it will all hinge on whether they totally believe the girls story. Unless something more concrete comes out he will probably be acquitted of these 2 charges.

How did the verdict go then?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Adam Johnson on 17:44 - Mar 2 with 3375 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 17:32 - Mar 2 by exhmrc1

far from devastated. I am very surprised that have found one count guilty and the other not guilty when the evidence has basically been the same. I have absolutely no doubt he will appeal the guilty verdict unless and it is very unlikely there is no custodial sentence.

5-10 years the judge said. Blowjob not guilty was probably down to length of pubes, fingering was bang to rights.
Adam Johnson on 17:44 - Mar 2 with 3375 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 17:32 - Mar 2 by exhmrc1

The judge has already said it will be a substantial custodial sentence

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Johnson on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 3330 viewssully49

Adam Johnson on 17:44 - Mar 2 by raynor94

The judge has already said it will be a substantial custodial sentence

The only problem with the system is that it automatically halves the sentence given by the judge. Then good behaviour is a factor, good behaviour they're in prison ffs.
The whole system of offenders sentencing needs looking at, after all the prisoner has already been found guilty.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 14:20]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 3327 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 17:01 - Mar 2 by pencoedjack

He probably blame the kid ....

I'm definitely not saying that this exhmrc chap has a liking for underage children. That is definitely not what I'm saying for legal reasons, but isn't it strange that he only posts on this thread furiously defending a convicted child molester? Don't think I've noticed him elsewhere. Odd.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 18:30 - Mar 2 with 3283 viewsItchySphincter

I think the judge instructed the jury to return unanimous verdicts so it's incredible they managed to get a conviction at all.

Well done ladies and gentlemen of the jury.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 18:34 - Mar 2 with 3263 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 18:30 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

I think the judge instructed the jury to return unanimous verdicts so it's incredible they managed to get a conviction at all.

Well done ladies and gentlemen of the jury.

I believe he stated he would accept a majority on the second one. Don't know whether it was a majority or unanimous tho.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 18:37 - Mar 2 with 3241 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 18:34 - Mar 2 by morningstar

I believe he stated he would accept a majority on the second one. Don't know whether it was a majority or unanimous tho.

10/2.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 18:38 - Mar 2 with 3241 viewsmonmouth

10-2 on the guilty one. Four to ten years being speculated. Judge said 5 was his starting position apparently.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 18:54 - Mar 2 with 3200 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Johnson on 18:38 - Mar 2 by monmouth

10-2 on the guilty one. Four to ten years being speculated. Judge said 5 was his starting position apparently.

He's lucky he didn't do it in the USA.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Adam Johnson on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 3171 viewsItchySphincter

You're right - 10/2. Shame he wouldn't accept a majority on the other charge too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 21:33 - Mar 3 with 3012 viewsOldjack

http://newsthump.com/2016/03/03/wormwood-scrubs-fc-makes-early-bid-for-adam-john

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Adam Johnson on 21:37 - Mar 3 with 3007 viewsmorningstar

Adam Johnson on 19:02 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

You're right - 10/2. Shame he wouldn't accept a majority on the other charge too.

I don't think it works like that Itchy. If he was found not guilty on the first charge then that would have had to be unanimous if the judge wouldn't accept a majority. Otherwise, it would have been a case of 'the jury failed too reach a verdict', and a retrial would have been set. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Adam Johnson on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 2944 viewsmax936

I hope they lock him up and chuck the key away myself fuk him the piece of filth.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 22:47 - Mar 3 with 2885 viewsperchrockjack

I ll opine 5yrs. He ll be out in two and half

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Adam Johnson on 23:55 - Mar 3 with 2827 viewscimlajack

Adam Johnson on 18:54 - Mar 2 by Flashberryjack

He's lucky he didn't do it in the USA.

Too right he's lucky not committing this crime in the U.S.A.

A 22year old North Walian has just had 50 years prison for fiddling with a 10 year old, now that's what i call a prison sentence, with attitude.
Adam Johnson on 09:29 - Mar 4 with 2699 viewsLandore_Jack

Priscilla was 14 years old when she latched onto Elvis. To this day no-one says a word. What Johnson has done is disgusting. Why didn't Sunderland suspend him with pay, until the outcome of trial?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 9:41]

#backtojack

Adam Johnson on 10:26 - Mar 4 with 2658 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 23:55 - Mar 3 by cimlajack

Too right he's lucky not committing this crime in the U.S.A.

A 22year old North Walian has just had 50 years prison for fiddling with a 10 year old, now that's what i call a prison sentence, with attitude.

50 years for being a Gog? He got off light.
Adam Johnson on 11:21 - Mar 4 with 2627 viewsattila_the_hun

Adam Johnson on 09:29 - Mar 4 by Landore_Jack

Priscilla was 14 years old when she latched onto Elvis. To this day no-one says a word. What Johnson has done is disgusting. Why didn't Sunderland suspend him with pay, until the outcome of trial?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 9:41]

don't forget Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin or R Kelly and his love of babies

"I'm Free"

Adam Johnson on 11:24 - Mar 4 with 2621 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461705/Video-shows-Sunderland-fans-back

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 13:59 - Mar 4 with 2543 viewsHighjack

Adam Johnson on 11:21 - Mar 4 by attila_the_hun

don't forget Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 year old cousin or R Kelly and his love of babies

And the prophet Mohammed!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Johnson on 17:38 - Mar 4 with 2461 viewsmax936

Adam Johnson on 11:21 - Mar 4 by attila_the_hun

Didn't Woody Allen do somin similar, he's a right weird tw@t, talented maybe, but way way weird.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Adam Johnson on 18:50 - Mar 4 with 2425 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sunderland/12182833/Adam-Johnson

Decent read.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Adam Johnson on 07:21 - Mar 5 with 2272 viewsswanny

Adam Johnson on 11:24 - Mar 4 by Darran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461705/Video-shows-Sunderland-fans-back

The 'stag do' leaves me depressed. Beyond sickening

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024