Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 19:34 - Feb 25 with 4714 viewsReedy

As some of you may know and some may not we lost a very special friend Denise Webb on the 3rd December last year. Denise and her husband (mike) and kids have been and still are very true,staunchly loyal and hardened Rochdale a.f.c supporters with 42 years service to the club her loss was felt by many of her friends at the dale as we discovered on the day of her funeral. In last week's of her life our club paid tribute to Denise by the manager, the club CEO and her favourite player Calvin Andrew going to spend time with her which to say the least made her and her husbands Mikes and families day.But on Saturday her husband mike and his family will be returning to the dale for the first time since Denise passed away I PERSONALLY AS A DALE FAN ARE ASKING YOU AND ALL THE SHEFFIELD UTD FANS TO JOIN ME AND HOPEFULLY MANY MORE DALE FANS IN CELEBRATING DENISE'S LIFE AND THE FACT SHE WAS A TRUE ROCHDALE SUPPORTER WITH A MINUTES APPLAUSE ON THE 63RD MINUTE WHICH IS DENISE'S AGE PLEASE LET'S DO THIS FOR THIS WONDERFUL LADY WHO IS GREATLY MISSED BY MANY BUT WHO CAN BE FONDLY REMEMBERED BY US AS SUPPORTERS ON SATURDAY I'LL FINNISH THIS BY SAYING THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE AND UP THE DALE

Blog: The FA Cup

Saturday on 20:28 - Feb 25 with 4548 viewsSalwaDale

Have shared on Facebook to a Sheff United friend of mine. Hope respect is paid. As a long standing, but currently non-attending, fan it always saddens me when a long standing fan passes. More often than not I know the face but not the name. This could be true in this case.

Hope the family enjoy the game, there are times when you realize how much of a family Dale is, as I'm sure many others on here can testify.

TBBT

Saturday on 20:51 - Feb 25 with 4491 viewsChaffRAFC

Also shared, very well known around the club, one of those who I knew of, but didn't know.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Saturday on 21:04 - Feb 25 with 4440 viewsTalkingSutty

Good post Reedy, lets give this thread a bump on Saturday morning to remind people.
Saturday on 10:48 - Feb 26 with 4048 viewsnordenblue

Saturday on 21:04 - Feb 25 by TalkingSutty

Good post Reedy, lets give this thread a bump on Saturday morning to remind people.

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fto-anyone-attending-rochdale-on-s
A friend of mines kindly shared it on their forum
Saturday on 13:20 - Feb 26 with 3926 viewsBazzanne

I will be listening to Daleplayer as usual on the other side of the world, so I will hear the applause around 3am and will be thinking of the family. What a great little family club we have and some really good and caring supporters. Respect.
Saturday on 18:03 - Feb 26 with 3736 viewsbarryroch

Will be nice to see them again in the Main stand ...... Block F...... Front row
Saturday on 08:48 - Feb 27 with 3491 viewsaleanddale

The blades lost a supporter who they hold in high regard 1 year on from his passing today.

He would have been 63!!

Looks like the whole stadium will be paying respect to two long standing supporters.

They seem to be in agreement to join in on 63 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024