Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Brian Mc 23:25 - Feb 25 with 2065 viewsA40Bosh

Hi Brian,

The nephew finally making it in the first team and he goes and does an Ale Faurlin

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/huge-blow-to-cork-hurlers-as-col

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

FAO Brian Mc on 23:50 - Feb 25 with 2029 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man, I meant to message you when I heard. That's a shame for the lad, but the consolation is that he's only young (22?) and that Cork GAA have great expertise with cruciate ops. Colm O' Neill for instance has been restored to 100% strength and agility after three contact-ACL's, something Rangers haven't quite managed with Ale.

Best of luck to him. I'm sure Con Murphy has his head up already. He's in great hands .

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

FAO Brian Mc on 08:24 - Feb 26 with 1924 viewsA40Bosh

He went under the knife at 7am this morning. No 6 months NHS waiting lists over there if you're on the senior hurling panel!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

FAO Brian Mc on 08:32 - Feb 26 with 1907 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FAO Brian Mc on 08:24 - Feb 26 by A40Bosh

He went under the knife at 7am this morning. No 6 months NHS waiting lists over there if you're on the senior hurling panel!!

Dead right! Get those babies and grannies on trollies out of here at once, we've got a Cork Hurler coming through!

FAO Brian Mc on 09:35 - Feb 26 with 1852 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Wow man awesome he is in the team but gutted for him on the injury, hope he is back and quick with it, we (Corcaigh) need to have a good stable of young decent players! I wish him a speedy and full recovery!

I've never made it to a hurling match but been to a few O'Donovan-Rossa football games. Mich McCarthy the old (old) Cork Captain when they won the all Ireland used to love next door to my folks place on Skibbereen before he sadly died.
FAO Brian Mc on 09:41 - Feb 26 with 1835 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FAO Brian Mc on 09:35 - Feb 26 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Wow man awesome he is in the team but gutted for him on the injury, hope he is back and quick with it, we (Corcaigh) need to have a good stable of young decent players! I wish him a speedy and full recovery!

I've never made it to a hurling match but been to a few O'Donovan-Rossa football games. Mich McCarthy the old (old) Cork Captain when they won the all Ireland used to love next door to my folks place on Skibbereen before he sadly died.

McCarthy was a truly great player, bless him.

You HAVE to get your ar$e to a hurling match, Pablo.

FAO Brian Mc on 12:15 - Feb 26 with 1743 viewsithastogetbetter

Best of luck to him in his recovery. Cork need all their resources to be firing to have a tilt at any success this year.

A Dub stranded in Meath!!!
FAO Brian Mc on 10:15 - Feb 27 with 1578 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

FAO Brian Mc on 09:41 - Feb 26 by BrianMcCarthy

McCarthy was a truly great player, bless him.

You HAVE to get your ar$e to a hurling match, Pablo.

Yes sadly over the last decade or so had some travel problems with my good lady's passport which has severely restricted travel! Hoping that nears a resolution in the coming months and I can go back to the motherland with her in tow, and getting to a game is high on the agenda! The American family are invading west Cork in the summer so I'll be making a visit! Perhaps nearer the time I'll see if any on here are attending any games, be good to see some faces!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024