Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
results went for us today 17:01 - Feb 27 with 3490 viewsJBG

except Watford
results went for us today on 17:08 - Feb 27 with 3448 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed.
What are your thoughts on WBA v Palace? Normally I would say a draw would be a good result but a defeat for Palace is my preference. They are in freefall and could easily drop into the zone if they carry on the way they are.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

results went for us today on 17:16 - Feb 27 with 3407 viewsdougie

results went for us today on 17:08 - Feb 27 by Private_Partz

Indeed.
What are your thoughts on WBA v Palace? Normally I would say a draw would be a good result but a defeat for Palace is my preference. They are in freefall and could easily drop into the zone if they carry on the way they are.

I agree that one of the two could drop into the relegation scrap . Bar wba result away at Everton (where they should have lost) they have had a terrible run as well. Out of the 2 I think wba are the weakest.
results went for us today on 17:17 - Feb 27 with 3404 viewsmonmouth

results went for us today on 17:08 - Feb 27 by Private_Partz

Indeed.

WBa are utter shite too though. I think both already have enough to be safe. Bourney, Narch, Newcy, Sundy and us are the crux of it now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

results went for us today on 17:40 - Feb 27 with 3296 viewsSgorioFruit

my thoughts are

Palace to thump WBA, and lets drag WBA into the zone with us. Palace wont go down this season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

results went for us today on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 3251 viewsdougie

results went for us today on 17:16 - Feb 27 by dougie

I agree that one of the two could drop into the relegation scrap . Bar wba result away at Everton (where they should have lost) they have had a terrible run as well. Out of the 2 I think wba are the weakest.

Just shows i know f all about football . 2 nil after 20 mins to wba.
results went for us today on 18:07 - Feb 27 with 3186 viewsPrivate_Partz

results went for us today on 17:51 - Feb 27 by dougie

None of us have a clue mate. Particularly the so called experts. This could turn out well for us if Palace get a right tw@tting. Palace could well end up in the sh!te if they carry on like this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

results went for us today on 18:12 - Feb 27 with 3162 viewsepaul

results went for us today on 17:51 - Feb 27 by dougie

3-0 now!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

results went for us today on 18:45 - Feb 27 with 3064 viewsmonmouth

results went for us today on 18:12 - Feb 27 by epaul

3-0 now!

If we go down it's because we didn't beat these two terrible teams.

Login to get fewer ads

results went for us today on 19:51 - Feb 27 with 2920 viewsDr_Winston

results went for us today on 18:45 - Feb 27 by monmouth

Those four points lost could be vital.

Eight points or more from Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa and Newcastle should see us most of the way there though. Just wish we'd shake off the shackles and go for the juggler.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

results went for us today on 20:01 - Feb 27 with 2893 viewsmonmouth

results went for us today on 19:51 - Feb 27 by Dr_Winston

Eight points or more from Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa and Newcastle should see us most of the way there though. Just wish we'd shake off the shackles and go for the juggler.

We certainly need to keep all our balls in the air if we want to stay in the PL circus.

Those games are going to be right old rubber pant jobs, and no mistake. Unless we can pull off some miracles in the next 4 days.

results went for us today on 20:10 - Feb 27 with 2870 viewslondonlisa2001

I hate those too - and mime artists. I particularly hate the ones that eat apples at the same time ;-)
results went for us today on 20:38 - Feb 27 with 2775 viewstomdickharry

Dead right and add to that Sunderland who were awful against W Ham who weren't much better.Looking back at the season its criminal that we are where we are.
results went for us today on 20:45 - Feb 27 with 2746 viewsDr_Winston

results went for us today on 20:10 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

I hate those too - and mime artists. I particularly hate the ones that eat apples at the same time ;-)

You leave mimes out of this. Save your hate for living statues.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

results went for us today on 20:50 - Feb 27 with 2724 viewsWxmJax

As soon as West Brom equalised I thought that could come back and bite us on the bum. Would have brought us level with them and also made a nice cushion from those below which would have given the players more confidece.

Hope I'm wrong.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

results went for us today on 20:56 - Feb 27 with 2699 viewssP7qupUf

Whilst it is frustrating that we have dropped points that we should not have it has happened far to often and shows that we are perhaps not as good as many on here think that we are. We have failed on too many occasions this season to take the points that we think we should have against lesser teams. To my mind, it just shows the level that we are actually at as if we were that good it would not have occurred the number of times that it has.

Having said that, it is good that the results went well for us today. However, when all is done and dusted, we don't need to keep looking at other team's results. Concentrate on winning our own games and we will be ok. It is in our hands. If we go down it will be because we were not good enough over the season.
results went for us today on 21:08 - Feb 27 with 2667 viewsLeonisGod

Very much agreed. If we tackle Norwich cautiously like we did those 2 we're fcked.
results went for us today on 23:29 - Feb 27 with 2478 viewsJethroJack

Agreed...except we'd be better off targeting the jugular, rather than the fella tossing his balls in the air.
results went for us today on 00:16 - Feb 28 with 2418 viewsjack247

Agree completely. West Brom were there for the taking, if it wasn't Paloschis debut and he had been a bit sharper, I think we would have torn them apart. They were far more open than I expected them to be. Palace had lost 5 or 6 on the bounce. When we went 1-0 I thought they would crumble.

Think it was the Sunderland game we really could have started to pull away though, but for that red card, I think we would have.
results went for us today on 00:30 - Feb 28 with 2404 viewsmax936

The way Norwich played today doesn't look good for us considering our goal scoring prowess, some very hard games ahead even Villa, we need to step up and be brave and go for it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

results went for us today on 00:40 - Feb 28 with 2388 viewsjack247

results went for us today on 00:30 - Feb 28 by max936

The way Norwich played today doesn't look good for us considering our goal scoring prowess, some very hard games ahead even Villa, we need to step up and be brave and go for it.

I can't see us doing anything other than keeping it tight and going in to games not to lose them, rather than taking it to the opposition.

Personally, I think that's the right approach. If we were in Villas position we may need to be a bit more gung-ho.
results went for us today on 09:46 - Feb 28 with 2203 viewsmonmouth

When we got out of trouble under the monkster we attacked Norwich and Villa and were attacking at the end to win at Newcastle. I think negative over cautious attitudes will send us down personally.

results went for us today on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 2122 viewsjack247

results went for us today on 09:46 - Feb 28 by monmouth

When we got out of trouble under the monkster we attacked Norwich and Villa and were attacking at the end to win at Newcastle. I think negative over cautious attitudes will send us down personally.

I'd love us to stay up by being adventurous, I just don't think we have the firepower to pull it off. That should have been addressed in January, hopefully it will be in the Summer. Paloschi looks a good player, Glyfi and Ayew have got goals in them, beyond that I'm really struggling.

I can see a lot of our games finishing 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 either way this season. Something to look forward too.
results went for us today on 11:15 - Feb 28 with 2094 viewsJoe_bradshaw

results went for us today on 09:46 - Feb 28 by monmouth

We had Bony up front in those days....

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

results went for us today on 15:02 - Feb 28 with 2024 viewsphact0rri

I'd argue bournemouth and Watford running a draw is really in our favour. as it still keeps us less than a win separating bournemouth and keeps watford where they are.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024