Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polter interview on offish 13:46 - Mar 10 with 4400 viewssimmo

What a guy - also raises some interesting points relating to fitness. Mentioned that Germany pre seasons are much harder than the one he had in the summer and he's a player that needs that. He said he's approaching good fitness now but he has already spoken to JFH and DO and he's looking forward to a proper pre-season in the summer that will be hard and get him at the right level.

He comes across as really humble and keen to learn/improve. On the evidence so far he can get a lot better and he's hungry, so I'll be surprised if he doesn't become a really good striker for us in this league.

I pull my hat off to him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Polter interview on offish on 21:33 - Mar 10 with 935 viewsYorkRanger

Like Polter a lot. So keen to do well, improving and seems to have humility. Could become a legend
Polter interview on offish on 08:57 - Mar 11 with 741 viewsPinnerPaul

Polter interview on offish on 17:25 - Mar 10 by stevec

Oh good god, I thought he'd gone.

Nope he's still here, i spoke to him a few weeks ago as well at U16/U18 match - I was lino for the U16 game.
Polter interview on offish on 09:15 - Mar 11 with 717 viewslave16

Polter interview on offish on 08:57 - Mar 11 by PinnerPaul

Nope he's still here, i spoke to him a few weeks ago as well at U16/U18 match - I was lino for the U16 game.

semi related here but when was the last time qpr did a decent pre season. For us its always a shambles - either take over, new manager, no money available, players leaving etc etc... we can basicially write of the first month or 2 or every season since I'm guessing gerry francis in the early 90's

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Polter interview on offish on 09:31 - Mar 11 with 701 viewsPinnerPaul

Polter interview on offish on 09:15 - Mar 11 by lave16

semi related here but when was the last time qpr did a decent pre season. For us its always a shambles - either take over, new manager, no money available, players leaving etc etc... we can basicially write of the first month or 2 or every season since I'm guessing gerry francis in the early 90's

I think the turnover of players is much the same at all clubs.

It IS ridiculous that most of the transfer activity takes place in last week of window.

This affects all levels as player availability isn't known until last minute.

Very rare for any club to have a settled squad by early/mid July, which would be the ideal for a good pre season.
Polter interview on offish on 10:02 - Mar 11 with 690 viewsCHUBBS

Neil Warnocks pre season down to Cornwall and Devon was a success with plenty of games against competitive sides resulting in a super fit squad and a twenty odd game unbeaten run to start the season.
That would be ideal again with another weekend in Torquay please🍻👍
Btw Polter is a top bloke with a great attitude and could end up a tremendous beast of a player
[Post edited 11 Mar 2016 10:06]
Polter interview on offish on 11:40 - Mar 11 with 652 viewsTacticalR

I thought we were having our pre-season now?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024