Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could pick one player 12:43 - Mar 16 with 936 viewsfatpat

OK guys. In amongst keeping the fat lady from singing, perhaps everyone could suspend their disbelief for a moment.
If you were able to buy one player, money no object, that could save our season and prevent relegation, who would it be?
1. Globally
2. Premier League
3. League 1
If you could pick one player on 14:00 - Mar 16 with 926 viewswessex_exile

1. Roy Race is about the only footballer that can save us now I reckon, but let's have a go with Messi.
2. Either Ozul to score one more than we concede, or de Gea to keep them out at the back?
3. Life has definitely taken a surreal left-turn when the answer is probably anyone from Burton Albion's first XI.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

If you could pick one player on 17:20 - Mar 16 with 897 viewsFruitbat

If you could pick one player on 14:00 - Mar 16 by wessex_exile

1. Roy Race is about the only footballer that can save us now I reckon, but let's have a go with Messi.
2. Either Ozul to score one more than we concede, or de Gea to keep them out at the back?
3. Life has definitely taken a surreal left-turn when the answer is probably anyone from Burton Albion's first XI.

Roy Race and Billy The Fish.
If you could pick one player on 20:12 - Mar 16 with 877 viewsLeadbelly

Messi, Jamie Vardy and whoever is top scorer in League 1...at least the goal difference would improve.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

If you could pick one player on 08:35 - Mar 17 with 859 viewsfatpat

I love the idea that with the entire global footballing universe to choose from, our only chance of survival are fictional comic book footballing superheroes.
Agreed with previous posts that to suggest anyone from Burton Albion as your top pick from our league would be considered laughable not long ago - same for Vardy at Leicester.
I am in no position to comment on players from league 1, but my thoughts on q's 1&2;
1. Suarez - scores for fun and is a total pest
2. Harry Kane - scores for fun and is a total pest
If you could pick one player on 14:02 - Mar 17 with 843 viewsthrillseeker

1. Globally - Messi
2. Premier League - Lucas - we need a player that can give us bite in midfield as well as pay a little
3. League 1 - any decent centre half but for some reason this season none stand out for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024