Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo and the sendings off 16:58 - Apr 10 with 8027 viewsStatzdale

I'm just curious, if any other Dale player has ever been sent off in quick succession like Hendo has been, and if so did he get as much unwarranted shit as Hendo is currently receiving.
He was stupid admittedly but was just that, stupid. Surely all this crap is not necessary. If he comes back and bangs in a few goals, everybody will think he is fantastic again, which he is. I hope he does not read these and many other posts that have recently been posted because when his contract is up , he may remember all this crap when deciding whether to sign a new deal. And yes we do need him as Holty will probably not be here next season, unless some posters know something to the contrary.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2016 17:07]
Hendo and the sendings off on 19:45 - Apr 11 with 2378 viewsR17ALE

Hendo and the sendings off on 18:59 - Apr 11 by dalenumber2

Can't believe we are returning to this topic. In posting this, the OP is now opening up the conversation again for more 'unwarranted shit'. We vented our frustrations at the time but most of us have moved on now.

I'm not so sure. The thread has since meandered along to show the extent some people will go to, in order to seek attention and publicity.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Hendo and the sendings off on 20:58 - Apr 11 with 2302 viewsYouTubeDale

Hendo and the sendings off on 12:05 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

Are you sure - I have it on good account Bunney took off his technicolour dreamcoat and was warming up?

Good of his namesake to pose for pre-match photos on Saturday with Dale fans btw

Go on Martin, a bit more publicity if you show us the one with you and Warwick Davis, you might as well go the full hog!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:23 - Apr 11 with 2298 viewsDaleiLama

Hendo and the sendings off on 20:58 - Apr 11 by YouTubeDale

Go on Martin, a bit more publicity if you show us the one with you and Warwick Davis, you might as well go the full hog!!

May be reading this wrong here, but not only do I not know this Martin Culshaw, but I am not he. Just in case anyone thought I was! If I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, just ignore this post.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:45 - Apr 11 with 2251 viewsYouTubeDale

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:23 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

May be reading this wrong here, but not only do I not know this Martin Culshaw, but I am not he. Just in case anyone thought I was! If I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, just ignore this post.

Confused...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:51 - Apr 11 with 2254 viewsDaleiLama

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:45 - Apr 11 by YouTubeDale

Confused...

Me too!
Was just saying I am not Martin Culshaw.
That's all.

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:15 - Apr 11 with 2227 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo and the sendings off on 21:51 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

Me too!
Was just saying I am not Martin Culshaw.
That's all.

Bloody great thread this, i love these sort of things.Utter confusion involving dwarfs and a 6ft rabbit carrying a fake carrot. Fantastic

Hendersons red card means nothing after this.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 22:21]
Hendo and the sendings off on 22:31 - Apr 11 with 2195 viewsR17ALE

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:15 - Apr 11 by TalkingSutty

Bloody great thread this, i love these sort of things.Utter confusion involving dwarfs and a 6ft rabbit carrying a fake carrot. Fantastic

I'm of the view that this thread has highlighted a knob who hasn't paid to get in for 20 odd years, yet who thinks he has the right to pm paying fans with abusive and bullying remarks.

If you're not sure who this is, he's the one who looks like a prick* above.

*The name he chooses in PMs to paying supporters.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 22:33]

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:35 - Apr 11 with 2176 viewsDaleiLama

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:15 - Apr 11 by TalkingSutty

All we need now is Henry Hobson and a giant white rat after a night in the Moonraker's and it's a full house of madness. One step beyond!

Login to get fewer ads

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:45 - Apr 11 with 2146 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:31 - Apr 11 by R17ALE

I'm of the view that this thread has highlighted a knob who hasn't paid to get in for 20 odd years, yet who thinks he has the right to pm paying fans with abusive and bullying remarks.

If you're not sure who this is, he's the one who looks like a prick* above.

*The name he chooses in PMs to paying supporters.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 22:33]

Hey, my posts above this one and its not me. I dont think the rabbit should get away scott free neither, i reckon thats the co- commentator in disguise.
Hendo and the sendings off on 23:42 - Apr 11 with 2080 viewsD_Alien

Hendo and the sendings off on 22:45 - Apr 11 by TalkingSutty

Hey, my posts above this one and its not me. I dont think the rabbit should get away scott free neither, i reckon thats the co- commentator in disguise.

This thread proves, if nothing else, that we're all f*cking demented.

Your cat's the only sane Dale fan among us.

I'm still worried about it's arse though. Does it expect you home by a certain time, which requires your premature exit from home games?

And come to think if it, we've not heard about R17's pussy for some time now. Should we be worried about that too?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo and the sendings off on 04:46 - Apr 12 with 2010 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo and the sendings off on 23:42 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

I'm still worried about it's arse though. Does it expect you home by a certain time, which requires your premature exit from home games?

And come to think if it, we've not heard about R17's pussy for some time now. Should we be worried about that too?

Nobody admits it though, i know quite a few on this forum who think they are normal when it's quite obvious they are not. You can't watch players like Billy Boslem, Simpkins and Donnelly and come out of it unscathed, of course it's going to stay with you. I know one poor lad who just spends his days with waxed crayons colouring in imaginary football kits, another who'se nearly 60 and still pestering young footballers for selfies.I could go on. Sometimes I think there's only me who'se normal!

The cats arse is alright, it's his head that's the problem, although I did catch him moonwalking over the linoleum last year after he consumed some borrowed posh grub from R17ALEs pussy (long story), he's not used to rich food coming from Littleborough.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 4:50]
Hendo and the sendings off on 09:04 - Apr 12 with 1930 viewsD_Alien

Hendo and the sendings off on 04:46 - Apr 12 by TalkingSutty

Nobody admits it though, i know quite a few on this forum who think they are normal when it's quite obvious they are not. You can't watch players like Billy Boslem, Simpkins and Donnelly and come out of it unscathed, of course it's going to stay with you. I know one poor lad who just spends his days with waxed crayons colouring in imaginary football kits, another who'se nearly 60 and still pestering young footballers for selfies.I could go on. Sometimes I think there's only me who'se normal!

The cats arse is alright, it's his head that's the problem, although I did catch him moonwalking over the linoleum last year after he consumed some borrowed posh grub from R17ALEs pussy (long story), he's not used to rich food coming from Littleborough.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 4:50]

Aye, it's the ones who think they're normal who've got the real problem. Acknowledging our idiosyncrasies is the way forward. And our foibles. And our dementia.

Well I'm relieved about your cat, but didn't realise there was a Dale Feline Trust. No wonder the rabbits and their human friend are feeling lonely and unappreciated!

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:13 - Apr 12 with 1917 viewsTalkingSutty

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:04 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

Aye, it's the ones who think they're normal who've got the real problem. Acknowledging our idiosyncrasies is the way forward. And our foibles. And our dementia.

Well I'm relieved about your cat, but didn't realise there was a Dale Feline Trust. No wonder the rabbits and their human friend are feeling lonely and unappreciated!

I hadn't thought of it like that. A grown man having his picture taken with a 6ft rabbit must be capable of having the piss taken out of him though,he wouldnt pose for the picture otherwise. Some people take themselves far too seriously though and can't laugh at themselves.
Hendo and the sendings off on 09:19 - Apr 12 with 1899 viewsR17ALE

Hendo and the sendings off on 23:42 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Not at all!

It's currently curled up in a Carbrini coat which at £90 must be the most expensive cat bed in history!

Whilst I acknowledge and agree that we're all slightly tapped, it has to be said the cat has a healthy regard for Dale fans always jumping up to sit on them whenever one calls round.

It's not an unusual sight to see TVOS in my front room stroking pussy whilst regaling it with a list of players who've played for us and Doncaster!

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:20 - Apr 12 with 1899 viewsD_Alien

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:13 - Apr 12 by TalkingSutty

I hadn't thought of it like that. A grown man having his picture taken with a 6ft rabbit must be capable of having the piss taken out of him though,he wouldnt pose for the picture otherwise. Some people take themselves far too seriously though and can't laugh at themselves.

That's got to be right, although there's some serious competition in those photos for star billing. I say the carrot wins.

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:28 - Apr 12 with 1855 viewsD_Alien

Hendo and the sendings off on 09:19 - Apr 12 by R17ALE

Not at all!

It's currently curled up in a Carbrini coat which at £90 must be the most expensive cat bed in history!

Whilst I acknowledge and agree that we're all slightly tapped, it has to be said the cat has a healthy regard for Dale fans always jumping up to sit on them whenever one calls round.

It's not an unusual sight to see TVOS in my front room stroking pussy whilst regaling it with a list of players who've played for us and Doncaster!

It's a fact known to many (although rarely practised) that forming the mouth into a variety of words will greatly assist whilst attending to a pussy. The first four letters of the alphabet are usually more than adequate, though I guess being a dyed-in-the-wool Dale statistician takes lots of practice and so reciting the list of Dale/Donny players is as good as anything.

As for: "the cat has a healthy regard for Dale fans always jumping up to sit on them"

I do hope there's a typo in there!

[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 9:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024