Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
low point of the season 21:53 - May 7 with 3594 viewscentrestandswan

what is yours ?
FA cup defeat at Oxford
Sunderland at home
Monk's departure
or the high point
Today's win
Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton victories or anything else that floated your boat.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

low point of the season on 10:24 - May 8 with 1092 viewsPegojack

Norwich was the low point for me,. An endless journey to get there, a totally clueless performance against a cack Norwich side, we had an embarrassing amount of possession and had not one serious attempt on goal in the whole match. Then an endless journey home listening on the radio every hour to how cack we had been. Seriously thought we were nailed on to go down after that.
low point of the season on 10:54 - May 8 with 1070 viewsJoe_bradshaw

low point of the season on 22:41 - May 7 by SE1_Jack

Don't know how anyone can say anything other than the Oxford game. It was embarrassing going there and playing a fairly strong squad which lost against a division 4 side and hearing their fans chant 'you're going down with the Villa'. After that game was when I really started to worry

I agree.

This was the game where it became obvious that Alan Curtis needed help and quickly. He was ageing a year every week and starting to make crazy decisions. Bartley as the captain of our club followed quickly by bizarre subs against Sunderland Fortunately the board realised this and the cavalry arrived in the shape of Guidolin.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

low point of the season on 11:05 - May 8 with 1062 viewsvetchonian

The announcement of the board selling out

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

low point of the season on 18:25 - May 8 with 945 viewsgiantstoneater

When FG leaves us!!
low point of the season on 18:46 - May 8 with 925 viewsjack247

On the pitch

Gomis' miss against Arsenal. I know it was just one chance in isolation, but it seemed like a real sliding doors moment at the time, especially as they went on to beat us easily and I realised we had one centre forward and he had no confidence in himself.

Lowest match was Leicester at home, at the time most of us were hoping against hope that Garry would change things around and prove himself, that was the game I finally realised it was beyond him.

Off the pitch

The Bielsa saga, that stupid tweet just magnified it.

The realisation the board were selling up, although having had time to reflect, if they want out and aren't putting money in anyway, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Just a bit concerning we don't know who we are jumping into bed with.
low point of the season on 19:17 - May 8 with 893 viewsLoyal

Trying to balance on my new B&Q metal ladder with one leg whilst knocking one out to my neighbour sunbathing in the garden last August. It was at that point I realised for an extra ten quid I could have bought the 12 rung version and saved so much effort.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

low point of the season on 21:52 - May 8 with 844 viewsbermudajack

low point of the season on 10:19 - May 8 by swan65split

Oxford and Palace away , and Shelveys contribution, or rather lack of it.
Today I am Happy , and pleased that the TwQQ, will probably be in the Championship next season, and looking forward to his next bit of manufactured movement to try and get a move back to the Premiership.

Watford away, Oxford and Southampton was my all time low... 😞

Bournemouth - home just made me angry that they stuffed us playing the so called "Swansea way" 😡

Highlight.., yesterday.... The best all round complete performance in years 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024