Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 18:57 - May 11 with 16400 viewsalex_roch39

According to a Wrexham fan I know, their striker Kayden Jackson has turned down a new deal to sign for us. He has only scored 4 goals this season for them, but he's only 22 and has a fair bit of pace apparently.
Kayden Jackson on 14:14 - May 13 with 5422 viewsfitzochris

I don't think anything will change you. You're beyond help.

Why shouldn't we sign from non-league if a player has potential? I don't expect you to understand, but the value of coaching cannot be underestimated in football and, at present, we have some pretty good ones at our club.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kayden Jackson on 14:15 - May 13 with 5423 viewsD_Alien

Kayden Jackson on 14:09 - May 13 by ParkinsGimp

Not for me mate, spoke to a Wrexham fan , not our level I'm afraid. Rememeber we are League One, we should be looking up not conference level. We have the funds to build realistically.
Hey Fitz I will do what I want! care to change that Pal? Or TVOS.

"Rememeber we are League One"

According to you, our squad isn't good enough for League One. At what point did you rememeber we were?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kayden Jackson on 14:44 - May 13 with 5317 viewslurker

Not for me mate, spoke to a Wrexham fan , not our level I'm afraid. Rememeber we are League One, we should be looking up not conference level. We have the funds to build realistically.

Exhibit 1 - I give you Craig Dawson
And for my next witness I call Scott Hogan

Even though to be fair, they were both BELOW conference level when we signed them
Kayden Jackson on 14:54 - May 13 with 5265 viewsdalestats

I’ll give you Donal McDermott - signed from Ramsbottom

Lets face it if gimpy boy doesn’t like him, he’s bound to be a success

Poll: Remain in the eu

Kayden Jackson on 14:58 - May 13 with 5256 viewsroccydaleian

Kayden Jackson on 09:14 - May 13 by TVOS1907

He won't answer.

Well he has answered, with what sounds like a physical threat. Absolutely pathetic...
Kayden Jackson on 15:03 - May 13 with 5238 viewsdalestats

Gimpy boy unfortunately doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the box, it’d be his stuff which would be pulled up by a mongspotter equivalent

Kayden Jackson on 15:09 - May 13 with 5218 viewsdingdangblue

Kayden Jackson on 14:44 - May 13 by lurker

Exhibit 1 - I give you Craig Dawson
And for my next witness I call Scott Hogan

Even though to be fair, they were both BELOW conference level when we signed them

Ian Wright, Charlie Austin, Stuart Pearce, Jamie Vardy, Chris Smalling, David Perkins, Donal McDermott, George Boyd, Craig Mackail Smith,Jimmy Bullard, Gary Hooper, Troy Deeney, Les Ferdinand, Rickie Lambert, Grant Holt, Kevin Phillips, Stan Collymore, Alan Pardew, Neville Southall, Steve Finnan, Chris Waddle, John Barnes, Terry Hurlock, Vinnie Jones, Tony Cascarino and many many more.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Kayden Jackson on 15:17 - May 13 with 5169 viewsdalestats

Kayden Jackson on 15:09 - May 13 by dingdangblue

Ian Wright, Charlie Austin, Stuart Pearce, Jamie Vardy, Chris Smalling, David Perkins, Donal McDermott, George Boyd, Craig Mackail Smith,Jimmy Bullard, Gary Hooper, Troy Deeney, Les Ferdinand, Rickie Lambert, Grant Holt, Kevin Phillips, Stan Collymore, Alan Pardew, Neville Southall, Steve Finnan, Chris Waddle, John Barnes, Terry Hurlock, Vinnie Jones, Tony Cascarino and many many more.

Gimpy boy will say Muldoon and Shaw but what he doesn’t realise is the fact that this is a case of nothing ventured nothing gained.

Who Mr Gimp would you like Dale to sign then? Give some credible examples who 1) Dale could afford and 2) are saleable assets in the future

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden Jackson on 15:17 - May 13 with 5169 viewsTVOS1907

Do what you want and post what you want. It's a forum, after all, but don't expect everyone to agree with you.

You said Mendez-Laing "has come from Cambridge FFS" or something similar.

He scored 10 goals.

We signed McDermott from Ramsbottom, Dawson from Radcliffe, Vincenti from Aldershot, etc....

We have to be realistic in our building as these alleged funds won't last forever.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Kayden Jackson on 16:06 - May 13 with 5042 viewsfermin

Kayden Jackson on 15:09 - May 13 by dingdangblue

Steve Whitehall.

http://rochdaleafc.fansnetwork.co.uk/news/842/interview-with-a-legend-steve-whit
Kayden Jackson on 21:38 - May 13 with 4622 viewsR17ALE

Kayden Jackson on 16:06 - May 13 by fermin

Steve Whitehall.

http://rochdaleafc.fansnetwork.co.uk/news/842/interview-with-a-legend-steve-whit

I'll need some help here, but what's the best Dale side we can pick with players who joined us from non-league football or non-contract?

I'll have a go....

1. Keith Welch
2. Jason Smart
3. Kevin Formby
4. Alex Russell
5. Craig Dawson
6. Alex Jones
7. Dave Thompson
8. Jason Peake
9. Scott Hogan
10. Steve Whitehall
11. Donal McDermott

I'm not being funny, but if that side with each player on top form had played together I'd think we'd be looking at a Championship side.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Kayden Jackson on 15:08 - May 14 with 4358 viewsYadHoDale

Kayden Jackson on 21:38 - May 13 by R17ALE

I'll need some help here, but what's the best Dale side we can pick with players who joined us from non-league football or non-contract?

I'll have a go....

1. Keith Welch
2. Jason Smart
3. Kevin Formby
4. Alex Russell
5. Craig Dawson
6. Alex Jones
7. Dave Thompson
8. Jason Peake
9. Scott Hogan
10. Steve Whitehall
11. Donal McDermott

I'm not being funny, but if that side with each player on top form had played together I'd think we'd be looking at a Championship side.

AFAIK Keith Welch and Alex Jones were signed from Bolton and Carlisle respectively, not non-contract or non-league.

I'll nominate the following:

1. Chris Shyne (goalie from Whitworth who played in the late 1970s)
2. Alex Russell (too good to leave out)
3. Joe Widdowson
4. Dave Perkins
5. Craig Dawson
6. Jason Smart
7. Peter Vincenti
8. Geoff Thomas (based on subsequent form for Crewe/Palace)
9. Scott Hogan
10. Steve Whitehall
11. Donal McDermott

Subs
Neil Dunford, John Pemberton, Olly Lancashire, Kevin Formby, Jason Peake, Dave Thompson, Leo Skeete
Kayden Jackson on 14:31 - May 23 with 3610 viewsleedsdale

Jackson has joined Barnsley on a 2 year deal
Kayden Jackson on 14:37 - May 23 with 3579 viewsdalestats

Kayden Jackson on 14:31 - May 23 by leedsdale

Can't blame possible championship club and probably a bigger salary

Kayden Jackson on 14:38 - May 23 with 3574 viewsD_Alien

Kayden Jackson on 14:31 - May 23 by leedsdale

So the OP was open to misinterpretation after all

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kayden Jackson on 14:58 - May 23 with 3279 viewsalex_roch39

Kayden Jackson on 14:38 - May 23 by D_Alien

So the OP was open to misinterpretation after all

I don't understand why there was so much confusion with the original post. My source wasn't concrete though, it was just a rumour going around at Wrexham.
Kayden Jackson on 15:23 - May 23 with 3197 viewsdingdangblue

Well if the Jackson rumour was true, we've so far lost 3 players who Hill wanted in his squad for next season - not a very successful recruitment operation so far.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Kayden Jackson on 17:27 - May 23 with 2973 viewsWhiteyBFC

Bobby Hassell has been watching this lad for a month or so, been down there for a handful of games. Must have impressed.

We're certainly fleshing the squad out this month. That's the third signing so far I think. All non-league. I'm assuming it's to do with the end of the emergency loan system. That, and the fact we are piss poor at producing strikers in our academy. Defenders? No problem. Like a conveyor belt. But further forward? Not since David Hirst.
Kayden Jackson on 18:27 - May 23 with 2851 viewsRalphs12

Kayden Jackson on 14:58 - May 23 by alex_roch39

I don't understand why there was so much confusion with the original post. My source wasn't concrete though, it was just a rumour going around at Wrexham.

Get in the sea you sloth
Kayden Jackson on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 2107 viewsdingdangblue

Gone on season long loan to league 2 Grimsby.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36870613

Kayden Jackson on 21:57 - Jul 22 with 1914 viewsWhiteyBFC

He's looked a proper handful in friendlies thus far, pace to burn, but lacking a bit of finesse if you like. Hope he does enough at Grimsby (proper club) to get a chance here, but we have a habit of signing these non league lads who we never really see before releasing down the line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024