Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 10:16 - May 30 with 28313 viewsBenJ94

Isn't it out soon?
New kit on 18:56 - Jun 1 with 4724 viewsJackUlation

The new kit will be on show on----Friday 17th June, don't like it myself, but that is just my opinion. the away kit is spoiled by the amount of Green.
New kit on 19:11 - Jun 1 with 4665 viewslondonlisa2001

New kit on 18:56 - Jun 1 by JackUlation

The new kit will be on show on----Friday 17th June, don't like it myself, but that is just my opinion. the away kit is spoiled by the amount of Green.

What on earth are the club shop going to sell for 2 weeks when they reopen on Friday then? They've sold off all the old Adidas stuff.

I didn't think there was supposed to be green in the away kit? The number of people that reckon they've seen it but with different descriptions is amazing - we must have 20 kits next season.

As an aside, if the club shop isn't selling the new kit on Friday then God knows why they're having a stock take - the club has changed its accounting year end to July now.
New kit on 19:14 - Jun 1 with 4653 viewsmahoss

New kit on 19:11 - Jun 1 by londonlisa2001

What on earth are the club shop going to sell for 2 weeks when they reopen on Friday then? They've sold off all the old Adidas stuff.

I didn't think there was supposed to be green in the away kit? The number of people that reckon they've seen it but with different descriptions is amazing - we must have 20 kits next season.

As an aside, if the club shop isn't selling the new kit on Friday then God knows why they're having a stock take - the club has changed its accounting year end to July now.

I heard a rumour the away kit is purple ?
New kit on 19:20 - Jun 1 with 4618 viewslondonlisa2001

New kit on 19:14 - Jun 1 by mahoss

I heard a rumour the away kit is purple ?

21 kits then :-)
New kit on 20:01 - Jun 1 with 4504 viewslittle_britton

Trundle is apparently wearing the new training kit in one of his tweets
New kit on 20:06 - Jun 1 with 4481 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Looks like purple and green
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 20:07]
New kit on 10:20 - Jun 2 with 4032 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Club website has no links to Adidas now, also has 12 Bet.com as official club partner - will this be our new sponsor?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

New kit on 10:31 - Jun 2 with 4004 viewsLandore_Jack

New kit on 10:20 - Jun 2 by AustinIsOurHero

Club website has no links to Adidas now, also has 12 Bet.com as official club partner - will this be our new sponsor?

12 Bet.com has been the Swans official betting partner since 2015.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 10:47 - Jun 2 with 3959 viewsDewi1jack

New kit on 15:05 - May 30 by DafyddHuw

What's wrong with the old kit?

No twin towers on it.
Or embossed invisible printing I s'pose.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

New kit on 11:35 - Jun 2 with 3879 viewsMillie

New kit on 18:56 - Jun 1 by JackUlation

I suppose Turquoise does look like green to some
New kit on 12:22 - Jun 2 with 3791 viewsandypitt56

just found that, I dont know if its legit or not. could be off one of those sites where you can generate your own kit.
New kit on 12:54 - Jun 2 with 3715 viewssnork44

New kit on 12:22 - Jun 2 by andypitt56

just found that, I dont know if its legit or not. could be off one of those sites where you can generate your own kit.

GWFX are not shown on the official club site, so it looks like we will have a new sponsor as well. So that kit may not be the real deal!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

New kit on 13:17 - Jun 2 with 3653 viewsDewi1jack

New kit on 12:54 - Jun 2 by snork44

GWFX are not shown on the official club site, so it looks like we will have a new sponsor as well. So that kit may not be the real deal!

Run out at the end of the season

Swansea City has agreed a two-year extension with Goldenway Global Group as the club’s main sponsor.
This sponsorship is the largest agreement in the club’s proud 102-year history and will run until the end of the 2015-16 season.

Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/gwfx-launch-1647003.aspx#cy5ViWgEKakvqWv

Maybe we're going to have an American company on the shirts
Hope it's Apple, Google or someone else who has money to burn

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

New kit on 13:26 - Jun 2 with 3624 viewsCliffTop

Also I'm pretty sure Leigh Dineen had tweeted the aim to release it in time for Swans fans to purchase ahead of the Euro's so they can wear them over in France... would make sense, so in true Swans fashion, it will launch mid way through or once Wales get knocked out...
New kit on 13:27 - Jun 2 with 3620 viewsItchySphincter

That has a whiff of vintage cool about it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New kit on 13:59 - Jun 2 with 3379 viewsflavafridge

From what I've been told, the unveiling is tomorrow and you can order from the 16th. But who knows
New kit on 14:01 - Jun 2 with 3375 viewsMillie

New kit on 13:26 - Jun 2 by CliffTop

Also I'm pretty sure Leigh Dineen had tweeted the aim to release it in time for Swans fans to purchase ahead of the Euro's so they can wear them over in France... would make sense, so in true Swans fashion, it will launch mid way through or once Wales get knocked out...

Tomorrow
New kit on 15:08 - Jun 2 with 3260 viewsshandyjack

We have a betting company this season instead of gateway

Poll: Expectation for the season

New kit on 15:41 - Jun 2 with 3196 viewsMillJack

I'd love it if that were the new kit....sadly it's nowhere near as nice!

Haven't seen the away one so can't comment but, based on the home jersey, I wouldn't get too excited.
New kit on 15:52 - Jun 2 with 3158 viewsCooperman

New kit on 15:41 - Jun 2 by MillJack

Haven't seen the away one so can't comment but, based on the home jersey, I wouldn't get too excited.

And the difference is what?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

New kit on 15:54 - Jun 2 with 3155 viewslondonlisa2001

It looks a little bit like that old Bukta kit we had.

I realise it's just a fan's suggestion by the way but just saying.
New kit on 15:54 - Jun 2 with 3152 viewsGriffting

Is the home kit all white with a swans badge top left? That's about as far as I really care. Surely they can get that right.
New kit on 15:56 - Jun 2 with 3145 viewsfather_jack

that top is lovely.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

New kit on 16:22 - Jun 2 with 3068 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Think that top is a fan design, was in a thread earlier on here.
The club has just added Joma on the official website as a club partner, so can't be far away.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

New kit on 16:50 - Jun 2 with 2993 viewsskippyjack

New kit on 14:01 - Jun 2 by Millie

Tomorrow

yep.. tomorrow or Saturday I have been told..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024