Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer..... 11:29 - Jun 11 with 8586 viewshydraulicjack

Any news on him coming back..
Can't see Leicester loaning him again

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:43 - Jun 11 with 5129 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Off to Leeds according to rumour.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Nathan Dyer..... on 12:17 - Jun 11 with 5033 viewsswan65split

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:43 - Jun 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Off to Leeds according to rumour.

Sure? Monk started not playing him.
Nathan Dyer..... on 15:19 - Jun 11 with 4839 viewssP7qupUf

Not good enough for us I'm afraid. Done nothing for 2 years, needs a new challenge.
Nathan Dyer..... on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 4584 viewsLeonisGod

Well he's been back in Swansea. Missus saw him driving through Uplands a couple of weeks ago. I'd be surprised if he has a major role to play next year but i suppose he's ours until he leaves. So you never know.
Nathan Dyer..... on 22:43 - Jun 11 with 4441 viewsshenleymun

Nathan Dyer..... on 15:19 - Jun 11 by sP7qupUf

Not good enough for us I'm afraid. Done nothing for 2 years, needs a new challenge.

"Done nothing for two years" except win a Premier League champions medal
He must be so p*ssed off not to be good enough for you
Nathan Dyer..... on 08:17 - Jun 12 with 4284 viewsbazzool

I dont think id like to see him come back to be honest, hes got the pace but for me, i found him to be selfish towards the last few months he was playing for us, and would try to be cocky and take 2,3 men on when he could have passed the ball to an open team mate on plenty of occasions
Nathan Dyer..... on 08:53 - Jun 12 with 4247 viewsStarsky

Nathan Dyer..... on 08:17 - Jun 12 by bazzool

I dont think id like to see him come back to be honest, hes got the pace but for me, i found him to be selfish towards the last few months he was playing for us, and would try to be cocky and take 2,3 men on when he could have passed the ball to an open team mate on plenty of occasions

Don't you think he deserves a chance to work with Guidolin, just like Modu and Montero have had.
It's not exactly going to cost us much.
Hell, the loan fee that Leicester paid was over twice what we paid for him.
He's younger than Routledge.

It's just the internet, init.

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:05 - Jun 12 with 4148 viewssP7qupUf

Nathan Dyer..... on 22:43 - Jun 11 by shenleymun

"Done nothing for two years" except win a Premier League champions medal
He must be so p*ssed off not to be good enough for you

How many games and minutes did he play? Do you think that he made such a difference to their season?
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:16 - Jun 12 with 4119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Dyer..... on 08:53 - Jun 12 by Starsky

Don't you think he deserves a chance to work with Guidolin, just like Modu and Montero have had.
It's not exactly going to cost us much.
Hell, the loan fee that Leicester paid was over twice what we paid for him.
He's younger than Routledge.

Routledge is a far more "canny" and streetwise player than Dyer could dream of being. Laudrup saw it and utilised it to maximum effect. Nath love him is a bit of a one trick pony that's getting slower with age. Sad to say but every player has to start fading at some point in their career .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:35 - Jun 12 with 4082 viewstomdickharry

Can see Guido giving him the opportunity to prove he can play in his system.
Nathan Dyer..... on 10:39 - Jun 12 with 4070 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:16 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Routledge is a far more "canny" and streetwise player than Dyer could dream of being. Laudrup saw it and utilised it to maximum effect. Nath love him is a bit of a one trick pony that's getting slower with age. Sad to say but every player has to start fading at some point in their career .

He's 28. Hardly over the hill, or even near the top of it.

After more than half a decade of quality service his face didn't fit into Monk's "system". Direct wingers were of no use in a diamond designed to stifle opposing teams rather than attack them. See Montero's same problems for confirmation. He then went on loan to a direct attacking Leicester team and made more than enough appearances for a title winning side to get a medal, incidentally providing them with much better cover out wide than we had all season.

Guidolin may decide to look at other options, but I really, really don't get the level of disdain some people have for Dyer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:21 - Jun 12 with 4022 viewsStarsky

Unfortunately Routledge is approx 5 years older than Dyer

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:23 - Jun 12 with 4011 viewsTreforys_Jack

Always gave us an outlet when we were up against it, and used to take some serious hits virtually every game.
Nathan Dyer..... on 12:36 - Jun 12 with 3908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:21 - Jun 12 by Starsky

Unfortunately Routledge is approx 5 years older than Dyer

3 years and 2 months older I think you'll find!

Nathan Dyer..... on 12:39 - Jun 12 with 3894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:39 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

After more than half a decade of quality service his face didn't fit into Monk's "system". Direct wingers were of no use in a diamond designed to stifle opposing teams rather than attack them. See Montero's same problems for confirmation. He then went on loan to a direct attacking Leicester team and made more than enough appearances for a title winning side to get a medal, incidentally providing them with much better cover out wide than we had all season.

Guidolin may decide to look at other options, but I really, really don't get the level of disdain some people have for Dyer.

No disdain at all. Routledge is a far more adaptable player. Nathan's talents aren't quite enough for us anymore. Routs will need to be replaced over the next two seasons and all.

Nathan Dyer..... on 13:13 - Jun 12 with 3819 viewsHighjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 12:36 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

3 years and 2 months older I think you'll find!

He was rounding up

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nathan Dyer..... on 13:14 - Jun 12 with 3806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nathan Dyer..... on 13:13 - Jun 12 by Highjack

He was rounding up

Quite a bit by the looks......

Nathan Dyer..... on 15:25 - Jun 12 with 3691 viewsStarsky

Nathan Dyer..... on 13:14 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Quite a bit by the looks......

I said approx mun

Nathan Dyer..... on 16:01 - Jun 12 with 3622 viewswhiterock

Nathan Dyer..... on 11:23 - Jun 12 by Treforys_Jack

Always gave us an outlet when we were up against it, and used to take some serious hits virtually every game.

I don't think Nath would get much game time and that may not suit, time for us to move on
Nathan Dyer..... on 19:52 - Jun 12 with 3490 viewsplasjack

Always had pride for the shirt, and has a P/L Championship medal as well, good luck to him.
Nathan Dyer..... on 20:29 - Jun 12 with 3444 viewsFlashberryjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 10:39 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

Dyer was playing sh*te for us before he left for Leicester, even Monk could see that, and Ranieri came to the same conclusion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:46 - Jun 12 with 3412 viewsmonmouth

?

Laudrup used both Dyer and Routledge. Dyer featured very heavily in all Laudrup's 'best' wins.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:13 - Jun 12 with 3378 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer..... on 20:29 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

Dyer was playing sh*te for us before he left for Leicester, even Monk could see that, and Ranieri came to the same conclusion.

Which I'm afraid is spot on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:17 - Jun 12 with 3370 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:13 - Jun 12 by Oldjack

Which I'm afraid is spot on

Because Monk didn't use him properly. What use was a direct attacking winger in Monk's system? You might as well criticise Leon for not playing well in a route one team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer..... on 21:30 - Jun 12 with 3349 viewsWhiterockin

I prefer Barrow now.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024