Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benidorm in August 12:18 - Jun 19 with 5860 viewsmax936

Anyone been? we are thinking about a week of relaxation there, trouble is finding a nice Hotel that's not full of hen and stag parties and where you can get a decent nights kip.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Benidorm in August on 19:26 - Jun 20 with 856 viewsmax936

Benidorm in August on 19:04 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

We went to Benidorm in July last year. It is, like all holiday destinations, exactly what you want it to be. We stayed in a private rebozo mind, not a hotel.

Knowing a place or knowing reliable people who have experience of places is a massive help, we've been pretty lucky with our holidays in the main, last years at Benalmadena was very good, great Hotel despite its size and close to amenities.

Benidorm in August on 19:31 - Jun 20 with 855 viewsexiledclaseboy

Benidorm in August on 19:26 - Jun 20 by max936

Knowing a place or knowing reliable people who have experience of places is a massive help, we've been pretty lucky with our holidays in the main, last years at Benalmadena was very good, great Hotel despite its size and close to amenities.

As someone else has said, if you want the typical p*ssed up Brits abroad singing Rule Britannia in their Union flag shorts you'll find plenty of them in Benidorm. If you want to avoid them, as I've no doubt you will, there's plenty of places to avoid them as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Benidorm in August on 19:33 - Jun 20 with 849 viewsmax936

Benidorm in August on 19:31 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

As someone else has said, if you want the typical p*ssed up Brits abroad singing Rule Britannia in their Union flag shorts you'll find plenty of them in Benidorm. If you want to avoid them, as I've no doubt you will, there's plenty of places to avoid them as well.

Very True, made me laugh that though fair play

Benidorm in August on 19:46 - Jun 20 with 835 viewslifelong

Benidorm in August on 19:33 - Jun 20 by max936

Very True, made me laugh that though fair play

Have you been to Majorca Steve? Great Island, it can be a bit more expensive away from Magaluf and Palma Nova but there are some lovely areas.
I've stayed in Magaluf twice, and Palma Nova once, after the main season, and really enjoyed it but there are so many other resorts which are very nice.
Benidorm in August on 22:12 - Jun 20 with 813 viewsmax936

Benidorm in August on 19:46 - Jun 20 by lifelong

Have you been to Majorca Steve? Great Island, it can be a bit more expensive away from Magaluf and Palma Nova but there are some lovely areas.
I've stayed in Magaluf twice, and Palma Nova once, after the main season, and really enjoyed it but there are so many other resorts which are very nice.

What's Palma Nova like Lifey, been to Majorca lots to be honest, Tenerife is a favourite of mine to but I'm really not a lover of flying though so 4hrs up in the clouds under the present climate I really don't fancy.

Benidorm in August on 23:14 - Jun 20 with 800 viewslifelong

Benidorm in August on 22:12 - Jun 20 by max936

What's Palma Nova like Lifey, been to Majorca lots to be honest, Tenerife is a favourite of mine to but I'm really not a lover of flying though so 4hrs up in the clouds under the present climate I really don't fancy.

Palma Nova is within walking distance of Magaluf but not so busy, nice beach, plenty of pubs and restaurants, it's ok but there are much better resorts on the island.
Benidorm in August on 08:47 - Jun 21 with 755 viewsperchrockjack

Santa ponsa is classy, Puerto pollensa in the north family orientated. Puerto soller on west coast is beautiful.

Personally I d avoid bay of Palma area. Obviously near airport which is very very busy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024