Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
signing alert 11:19 - Jul 14 with 18570 views_dezzy

KHBA

signing alert on 11:23 - Jul 14 with 9216 viewsandyk

Lazarus returns
signing alert on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 9187 views_dezzy

Bizarre signing in my view. I was one of the few who actually liked him. But to let him go then re sign, I wonder if he turned down an offer then re thought and came back ?

KHBA

signing alert on 11:31 - Jul 14 with 9139 viewsstuartcryer

signing alert on 11:23 - Jul 14 by andyk

Lazarus returns

please no

wardle blue

signing alert on 11:33 - Jul 14 with 9121 viewsSuddenLad

signing alert on 11:31 - Jul 14 by stuartcryer

please no

Confirmed on official site. RNL signs a 1 year deal.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

signing alert on 11:33 - Jul 14 with 9117 viewsTalkingSutty

signing alert on 11:31 - Jul 14 by stuartcryer

please no

Fantastic signing, things are looking up.
signing alert on 11:34 - Jul 14 with 9103 viewsRotherhamDale

Are we struggling to attract players? This signing, and the trialists we have would suggest so.

Possession with progression.

signing alert on 11:35 - Jul 14 with 9101 viewsdeeplishblue

I am normally a pretty positive poster - but that's poor.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

signing alert on 11:35 - Jul 14 with 9095 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/reuben-noble-lazarus-returns-3

First Holness on trial and now this

Never rated him, you could count his good games for Dale on one hand.
No doubt he hasn't had a pre-season either so he'll still be overweight and unfit.
For me a definite step backwards, is anyone else beginning to worry what this season is going to bring?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:37]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

signing alert on 11:39 - Jul 14 with 9065 viewsSuddenLad

signing alert on 11:35 - Jul 14 by Toffeemanc

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/reuben-noble-lazarus-returns-3

First Holness on trial and now this

Never rated him, you could count his good games for Dale on one hand.
No doubt he hasn't had a pre-season either so he'll still be overweight and unfit.
For me a definite step backwards, is anyone else beginning to worry what this season is going to bring?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 11:37]

Not worried at all. We have this pointless negativity every year and every year we exceed expectations.

signing alert on 11:41 - Jul 14 with 9042 viewsRotherhamDale

signing alert on 11:39 - Jul 14 by SuddenLad

Not worried at all. We have this pointless negativity every year and every year we exceed expectations.

Agreed. Keith will somehow keep us reasonably high in the league.

It's all just a bit desperate. Relying on players that we already know. There's only really Theo Robinson who's a newbie.

Possession with progression.

signing alert on 11:44 - Jul 14 with 9020 viewsalderleydale

Can only think we are skint and don't have the proverbial pot to piss in.
signing alert on 11:47 - Jul 14 with 8991 viewssandy_dale

A signing that fills me with real confidence that we can go forward as a team................................ 🙃
signing alert on 11:48 - Jul 14 with 8986 viewsalex_roch39

signing alert on 11:44 - Jul 14 by alderleydale

Can only think we are skint and don't have the proverbial pot to piss in.

I don't think that's the case. Not a terrible signing. I don't see it as a problem, he'll only be a squad player earning peanuts.
signing alert on 11:49 - Jul 14 with 8974 viewsSuddenLad

signing alert on 11:41 - Jul 14 by RotherhamDale

Agreed. Keith will somehow keep us reasonably high in the league.

It's all just a bit desperate. Relying on players that we already know. There's only really Theo Robinson who's a newbie.

And he hasn't signed ..........yet !

signing alert on 11:49 - Jul 14 with 8972 viewsaleanddale

Not skint in the bury sense!!

But we have very little spare that's for sure...

Colin's replacement ( young gun please )

New retail manger ( he posts on here )

Our marketing lady.

The above three need to get out and get selling quick and get some cash in!!!

Welcome back Rubin.
signing alert on 12:03 - Jul 14 with 8906 viewsColDale

Seems an odd one to me. RNL has never impressed off the bench to have us shouting for a start. We know Hilly likes him and there is talent there (albeit fleetingly).

I suspect next year Hill wants to have four widemen in the squad, with the intention of rotating at the 60min mark every time. He did something similar in the first promotion season. To do that, you'd need to have at least five players capable of playing that role.

Being optimistic, perhaps RNL has took a wage cut and come back leaner than we've seen him. Doesn't suggest that the two trialists have impressed.
signing alert on 12:09 - Jul 14 with 8861 viewsTVOS1907

signing alert on 11:49 - Jul 14 by aleanddale

Not skint in the bury sense!!

But we have very little spare that's for sure...

Colin's replacement ( young gun please )

New retail manger ( he posts on here )

Our marketing lady.

The above three need to get out and get selling quick and get some cash in!!!

Welcome back Rubin.

Why does Colin's replacement need to be a 'young gun'?

It needs to be someone who can be as effective in transfer dealings, while at the same time addressing other issues that have concerned fans.

I would imagine someone already working for another club is the sort of candidate we want, regardless of age.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

signing alert on 12:14 - Jul 14 with 8835 viewslurker

Anyone else getting the feeling that ST sales have been poor and Colin Garlick's departure is more about him seeing the tunnel at the end of the light than saving a few miles on his commute?

Anyway, welcome back Reuben! Whitey should be glad at least!
signing alert on 12:14 - Jul 14 with 8832 viewslloydrafc

I think it's a strange one because he has not been training with the club as far as I'm aware he didn't go to Tenerife, or was not involved in any of the pre season games on Tuesday but I think we could have gotten worse players in. I think if Michael Rose hasn't found a club by the start of the season a year deal or even 6 month deal wouldn't be the worst idea!
signing alert on 12:19 - Jul 14 with 8799 viewsaleanddale

signing alert on 12:09 - Jul 14 by TVOS1907

Why does Colin's replacement need to be a 'young gun'?

It needs to be someone who can be as effective in transfer dealings, while at the same time addressing other issues that have concerned fans.

I would imagine someone already working for another club is the sort of candidate we want, regardless of age.

I agree partially.

By Colins admission a younger pair of eyes and ears is probably required.

Why from another club?

Successful hard nosed ( when required ) businessman currently detached from football might be the answer.

I do think we need dragging into 2016 and beyond with a fresh approach. I also think the dynamic persona is more likely to come from a younger model.

That's all... If there is a 64 year old out there who can drag us forwards as a club there will be no complaints from me.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 12:20]
signing alert on 12:26 - Jul 14 with 8745 viewsrod_leach

When did RNL leave? I hadn't noticed he'd gone
signing alert on 12:43 - Jul 14 with 8647 views49thseason

signing alert on 12:14 - Jul 14 by lurker

Anyone else getting the feeling that ST sales have been poor and Colin Garlick's departure is more about him seeing the tunnel at the end of the light than saving a few miles on his commute?

Anyway, welcome back Reuben! Whitey should be glad at least!

Possibly the Season ticket fiasco and the departure of Mr Garlick are more closely related that some seem to think? If sales were poor, then I guess the pricing schedule might be a bigger part of the problem than imagined when it was presented to the board.
signing alert on 12:58 - Jul 14 with 8553 viewsonedalefan

Have they increased the price of the pies? Might encourage him to each less of them!
signing alert on 13:00 - Jul 14 with 8534 viewsboromat

I'm not too surprised by this. Hill commented after the Fylde game that we needed quite a few signings to get to the number he believes we require and unfortunately the younger players aren't ready and it'd be wrong to rush them. He also said that the clubs around us are offering substantially more than last year hinting that we were missing out on targets and struggling to get in better than what we had for the money we have to spend.

RNL is a good squad player still only 22 and shows glimpses of quality. Lets hope this has been a rocket up the backside and we see a new invigorated RNL.

On fitness wasn't it reported that he was on trial somewhere? Or maybe I'm making that up?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

signing alert on 13:02 - Jul 14 with 8526 viewsnordenblue

signing alert on 12:26 - Jul 14 by rod_leach

When did RNL leave? I hadn't noticed he'd gone

You're less likely to notice when he returns....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024