Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel 09:02 - Jul 18 with 7335 viewsGB11

over the cardiff swansea rivalry?.

I am not an away following cardiff fan, only home. And I go with my old man who is old and doesn't want to sit with the "loud ones".

I've got a season ticket for cardiff next year but the welsh games are what I am looking forward to by far. yes I know cardiff are a bit crap and that is obvious.

I hope all welsh players do well, so I've never felt less of a rivalry personally.

The Euros exceeded anything I've been involved with in cardiff. Making the world cup is my priority to be honest.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 19:27 - Jul 19 with 1357 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 18:31 - Jul 19 by Brynmill_Jack

The only way to truly gauge the real feelings between the fans is to ditch the bubble trips . That would be fun

Only to the mindless idiots Bryn and both sides have them.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 19:43 - Jul 19 with 1332 viewsplasjack

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 19:27 - Jul 19 by ScoobyDoo

Only to the mindless idiots Bryn and both sides have them.

One of the biggest ex hooligan is now residing in Spain.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 20:49 - Jul 19 with 1297 viewsjack247

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 16:06 - Jul 19 by GB11

Not denying that.

I just think that apart from a tiny set of modern fans, all the hatred will have died when the proper nut jobs lost interest in their 40's and 50's.

Just how it is I'm afraid. However much people still try to dress it up as a blood thirsty derby :-)

The derbies in premier league were ok. You see at least 5 derbies in the uk a year which were better.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2016 16:07]

That's much closer to the truth for me.

So you have answered your own question. The rivalry was dampened way before the Euros. I think it would be strong as ever if we were still scrapping it out in League 1 and 2 at the Vetch and Ninian. But we aren't.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:26 - Jul 20 with 1226 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 19:43 - Jul 19 by plasjack

One of the biggest ex hooligan is now residing in Spain.

And your point is?
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:29 - Jul 20 with 1222 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:26 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

And your point is?

He's in Spain. You clown.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:37 - Jul 20 with 1214 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:29 - Jul 20 by Murph75

He's in Spain. You clown.

So?
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:55 - Jul 20 with 1202 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:37 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

So?

You asked what his point was. You six fingered inbred tool. Now f**k off.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:10 - Jul 20 with 1194 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 08:55 - Jul 20 by Murph75

You asked what his point was. You six fingered inbred tool. Now f**k off.

😂The whole point of this thread has passed you by hasn'it bud, well i suppose when there are braindead halfwits like you about the rivalry will be alive and kicking! You call me a tool?/ 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:21 - Jul 20 with 1181 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:10 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

😂The whole point of this thread has passed you by hasn'it bud, well i suppose when there are braindead halfwits like you about the rivalry will be alive and kicking! You call me a tool?/ 😂

What have missed? Some kunt asked if the rivalry between us had become less fierce since the euros and then within a few replies started getting Leary.

I can't stand you. Now f**k off and play with your other lower league friends.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:26 - Jul 20 with 1179 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:21 - Jul 20 by Murph75

What have missed? Some kunt asked if the rivalry between us had become less fierce since the euros and then within a few replies started getting Leary.

I can't stand you. Now f**k off and play with your other lower league friends.

Bud i'm not going to lose any sleep because you don't like me, honest! Now stop acting like some overgrown school kid or get back to the playground where you might be more at home, there's a good lad.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:20 - Jul 20 with 1136 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 09:26 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

Bud i'm not going to lose any sleep because you don't like me, honest! Now stop acting like some overgrown school kid or get back to the playground where you might be more at home, there's a good lad.

I'm glad you're not going to lose any sleep. Lets be honest though you've probably got enough time in your day to fill with sleep you giro cashing kunt.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:46 - Jul 20 with 1123 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:20 - Jul 20 by Murph75

I'm glad you're not going to lose any sleep. Lets be honest though you've probably got enough time in your day to fill with sleep you giro cashing kunt.

😊You just keep digging😁
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:52 - Jul 20 with 1119 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:46 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

😊You just keep digging😁

Digging what? I think its quite clear I see your lot as the great unwashed.

I have no intention of being civil to you.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:16 - Jul 20 with 1107 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 11:52 - Jul 20 by Murph75

Digging what? I think its quite clear I see your lot as the great unwashed.

I have no intention of being civil to you.

I thought you were being civil bud?😊
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:26 - Jul 20 with 1097 viewsplasjack

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:16 - Jul 20 by ScoobyDoo

I thought you were being civil bud?😊

Give it a rest and get on with your housework.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:36 - Jul 20 with 1083 viewsMurph75

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:26 - Jul 20 by plasjack

Well said.

Those stairs aren't going to hoover themselves you head slapping in bred.
Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:58 - Jul 20 with 1067 viewsScoobyDoo

Do you think the Euros will throw a wet towel on 12:26 - Jul 20 by plasjack

Fecks me the other halfwit has turned up 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024