Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Numbers for tomorrow 19:38 - Aug 12 with 4511 viewsswanseacity21

Me + 48 will be there! Any idea how many we've sold?
Numbers for tomorrow on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 3289 viewsOldjack

Around 1500

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 3280 viewsJackfath

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:04 - Aug 12 by Oldjack

Around 1500

Are you going Alan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 3285 viewsSwansNZ

at least 49

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:20 - Aug 12 with 3226 viewsWxmJax

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:45 - Aug 12 with 3142 viewsOldjack

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:04 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

Are you going Alan?

No ,don't do away theses day ,you going ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:46 - Aug 12 with 3130 viewsJackfath

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:45 - Aug 12 by Oldjack

No ,don't do away theses day ,you going ?

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3066 viewsFieryJack

I will be going, but have to admit that there's nothing heroic about it, because Burnley happens to be the nearest Premiership club to where I live, a mere 45 minutes away on the train.

What would be heroic, and slightly daft, would be for me to go to an actual home game at the Liberty - the cost and length of the journey being a bit too much for me. In truth the last (and only) time I went to the Liberty was 22 Oct 2006, when we beat Millwall 2-0 on a drizzly Sunday afternoon, and the local thugs kicked off with the police outside.

I plan to do some shopping in Next before the game and have a couple of pints. I expect to have my carrier bag thoroughly searched by the security outside - they were a bit too keen for my liking last time I was there!
Numbers for tomorrow on 21:19 - Aug 12 with 3033 viewsbuilthjack

3 of us. Staying at Holiday Inn Express, same as 2 years ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:34 - Aug 12 with 2987 viewsFireboy

I try to go to as many away games oop north as poss as I live in Chorley and I try to make about 2 home games as well

I will be there tomorrow with my 9nyear old and my dad who just turned up on my doorstep this afternoon with a ticket for the game,top man as he struggles getting about nowadays

So that's 3 more

COYJ
Numbers for tomorrow on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 2975 viewsRancid

Great trip Burnley.I won't be going this year though, Leicester later on in the month for me.
Numbers for tomorrow on 21:42 - Aug 12 with 2944 viewspencoedjack

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:34 - Aug 12 by Fireboy

I try to go to as many away games oop north as poss as I live in Chorley and I try to make about 2 home games as well

I will be there tomorrow with my 9nyear old and my dad who just turned up on my doorstep this afternoon with a ticket for the game,top man as he struggles getting about nowadays

So that's 3 more

COYJ

I hope we get 3 points for your dad

Have a great day anyway 👍
Numbers for tomorrow on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 2899 viewsBenJ94

Me plus 7 going from the Red lion in Morriston!
Numbers for tomorrow on 22:00 - Aug 12 with 2867 viewsChief

19 of us from Llanelli

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Numbers for tomorrow on 22:07 - Aug 12 with 2828 viewsFireboy

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:42 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

I hope we get 3 points for your dad

Have a great day anyway 👍

Cheers matey

If we play anywhere near what we are capable of we will win
Numbers for tomorrow on 22:08 - Aug 12 with 2824 viewsRebMegJack

+5 going up in the Car, flags scarves proudly on display.Heading for the cricket club i believe.
See you up there UJBS.

#livingthedream

Numbers for tomorrow on 22:28 - Aug 12 with 2774 viewsFireboy

Numbers for tomorrow on 22:08 - Aug 12 by RebMegJack

+5 going up in the Car, flags scarves proudly on display.Heading for the cricket club i believe.
See you up there UJBS.

Get in the queue RMJ
Numbers for tomorrow on 00:33 - Aug 13 with 2631 viewsLoyal

Burnley expecting around 1,700.
On the road at 7 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Numbers for tomorrow on 00:48 - Aug 13 with 2609 viewsyescomeon

I'll be there, bloody excited too. Only got to Man City away last season. My new seasons resolution is to go to all the away games up north, and watch more wpl, but mostly go to all the away games up north.

Upthecity!

Numbers for tomorrow on 08:27 - Aug 13 with 2484 viewsbuilthjack

Greggs for brekky rolls, then hit the road. Next stop Maccy d by Chirk, where we normally see a few Swans fans on matchday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Numbers for tomorrow on 11:01 - Aug 13 with 2364 viewsWxmJax

You could have popped in for coffee.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:51 - Aug 13 with 2256 viewsbuilthjack

Get the kettle on tomorrow afternoon

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:58 - Aug 13 with 2238 viewsLandore_Jack

Anybody know how many away fans were there today?

#backtojack

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:18 - Aug 13 with 2192 viewsbuilthjack

Numbers for tomorrow on 20:58 - Aug 13 by Landore_Jack

Anybody know how many away fans were there today?

1,365 away fans

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:33 - Aug 13 with 2162 viewsLandore_Jack

Numbers for tomorrow on 21:18 - Aug 13 by builthjack

1,365 away fans

Thanks.

#backtojack

Numbers for tomorrow on 22:44 - Aug 13 with 2071 viewsFireboy

Great day had by 3 generations of my family,my dad,who struggled getting around from and to the cc,myself and the eldest who had a great time before the game on the cricket pitch playing for he swans v burnley

Oh yes and the result helped as well

Can't wait for our next game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024