Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread 15:05 - Aug 21 with 28412 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Aug 23 with 3703 viewsawayjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 23 by Elward

Mcburnie to score hat trick was 50/1

Fair play if anyone had a punt on that. Hat-trick would do his confidence world of good.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Aug 23 with 3700 viewsdailew

The Gas giving Chelski a run for their money.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 23 with 3677 viewspencoedjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 23 by ChrisSCFC

And Nath still wouldn't score.

You sound surprised fella

2 weeks since I had a dyer dig
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 23 with 3558 viewsElward

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Aug 23 by awayjack

Fair play if anyone had a punt on that. Hat-trick would do his confidence world of good.

I did, thats why i knew what the odds were haha. Stuck a tenner on it.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 23 with 3403 viewsChrisSCFC

Llorente on for Oli.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 23 with 3355 viewsOldjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 23 by Elward

I did, thats why i knew what the odds were haha. Stuck a tenner on it.

tough titties he's off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 3276 viewsElward

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

tough titties he's off

Soon as i heared Llorente was coming on i cashed out for £80
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 3273 viewsChrisSCFC

Dyer just wide!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 23 with 3230 viewsJohnw102

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

tough titties he's off

FG protecting the bookies!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Aug 23 with 2931 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 23 by Johnw102

FG protecting the bookies!

Golden goal.. Squeaky bum time.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 2867 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dyer cocking up
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 23 with 2858 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fernandez on, we concede.

I think we know who's being replaced against Leicester.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 23 with 2777 viewsGriffting

What's wrong with us in second halves at the moment?? Completely lose momentum/work rate.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Aug 23 with 2780 viewsSwan91

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 23 by TheKirkyLife

haha to be fair i don't think it was any of the defence's fault.. natahan dyer lost the ball and it was a really good shot..
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Aug 23 with 2770 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 23 by TheKirkyLife

Yeah, you could see he was at fault there.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Aug 23 with 2756 viewsRevJames

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:29 - Aug 23 by Private_Partz

I am listening on Radio Wales (Cardiff) on FM. Seems the internet links to the stations are down. Was listening in on line and the RW Broadcast stopped as soon as the match started.
Starting to look like a stuffing now :-))
Edit: you can get a stream for Sky Sports and they are showing the goals as they happen. I have seem two of them but missed one typing on here ;-)
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 20:32]

Situation normal then.

Trying to listen in Switzerland and hit the 'Listen Live' button but got some nonsense about "rights restrictions".

Thank god for Planet Swans
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Aug 23 with 2712 viewsmax936

All the goals being shown on Sky Sports Special as they go in

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Aug 23 with 2586 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Funny on R Wales - Rob "Mr Football" Phillips never heard of ex Forest player Steve Chettle

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 2545 viewsStarsky

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Aug 23 by max936

All the goals being shown on Sky Sports Special as they go in

... And here's Max... With breaking news lol

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 2542 viewsbuilthjack

Nathan having a mare

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 2561 viewsKulusBeatFactory

commentator:
"they all look a bit tired this half"
"never thought I'd say it - Swansea City looking fwd to the full-time whistle already"
-- WTF ??
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:28 - Aug 23 with 2296 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

peterborough hit the post

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 23 with 2209 viewsbuilthjack

We are poor second half

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 23 with 2155 viewsBournedore

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Aug 23 by RevJames

Situation normal then.

Trying to listen in Switzerland and hit the 'Listen Live' button but got some nonsense about "rights restrictions".

Thank god for Planet Swans

I get the rights restrictions b@llocks but if you can a sky tv feed and find radio wales on the tv channels (channel 0117 where I am) you can listen through that just fine wherever you are...
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 23 with 2143 viewskarnataka

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 23 by builthjack

We are poor second half

As a team, are we fit enough?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024