Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive comments from Sunderland supporters 15:43 - Sep 7 with 4901 viewsDaveDave

Nice to read so many positive comments on SMB Fans Forum by the vast majority of Sunderland supporters re. the Dale, e.g. genuine supporters. Well worth reading.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2016 19:26]

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 15:51 - Sep 7 with 4863 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rochdale.1273516/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 16:01 - Sep 7 with 4834 viewsClitheroeDale

Apart from the original poster, they seem like a good bunch.
Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 23:32 - Sep 8 with 3976 viewsregjenkins

Nice to hear some possitive comments. I will await my medal through the post!!
U.t.D.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 08:13 - Sep 9 with 3827 viewsKenBoon

Premier League 'guilt' Bingo.
Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:16 - Sep 9 with 3747 viewsRosun

'Nice' comment about Will Buckley too.
Can they loan him to us instead of Sheff Wendy? I'm sure he can play at left back!
Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:34 - Sep 9 with 3716 viewsfitzochris

This one made me chuckle:

"tbf i remember being at spotland for darlo's play off semi loss. the bulk of their support were ex/plastic united fans who didn't go to OT anymore. They were dicks then, and are probably dicks now."

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:42 - Sep 9 with 3701 viewsfitzochris

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:34 - Sep 9 by fitzochris

"tbf i remember being at spotland for darlo's play off semi loss. the bulk of their support were ex/plastic united fans who didn't go to OT anymore. They were dicks then, and are probably dicks now."

As did ATP's post by proxy.

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 12:26 - Sep 9 with 3544 viewsAtThePeake

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:42 - Sep 9 by fitzochris

As did ATP's post by proxy.

I did have some other thoughts but didn't think my mate would fancy sharing them...

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 12:55 - Sep 9 with 3482 viewsfitzochris

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 12:26 - Sep 9 by AtThePeake

I did have some other thoughts but didn't think my mate would fancy sharing them...

Haha. To be fair, your very reasoned points are wasted on the knuckle-dragger who initiated that thread.

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 16:06 - Sep 9 with 3327 viewsParkinsGimp

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 09:34 - Sep 9 by fitzochris

Plastic mancs??? I dont think so , must of been one of that small crowd of darlo fans that came down and got spanked LOL. Sure we took around 2000 up to that white elephant of theirs in middle of nowhere for the first leg, almost half the crowd, TVOS will know the figures.
On the whole the majority of Sunderland fans are gracious and as I have found them personally very knowledgable about football in general.
Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 16:16 - Sep 9 with 3310 views442Dale

Positive comments from Sunderland supporters on 16:06 - Sep 9 by ParkinsGimp

Plastic mancs??? I dont think so , must of been one of that small crowd of darlo fans that came down and got spanked LOL. Sure we took around 2000 up to that white elephant of theirs in middle of nowhere for the first leg, almost half the crowd, TVOS will know the figures.
On the whole the majority of Sunderland fans are gracious and as I have found them personally very knowledgable about football in general.

We did have a couple of thousand at their place, but the crowd was 8000 odd.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024