Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible Evans 11:33 - Oct 30 with 3763 viewssykeboy

appears Steve Evans is top of the list to replace agent Flitcroft should he leave have to think they are made for each other....horrible odious excuse of a man
Horrible Evans on 11:53 - Oct 30 with 3701 viewsSuddenLad

A match made in heaven. Perfect partners.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Horrible Evans on 14:32 - Oct 31 with 3252 viewsHopwoodblue

And the good news is he won't come cheap so thats more expense on top of the already creeking bank balance, plus I would have thought he will want funds for more players in January. Bring it on I say.
It can be long before thd post appears about bury going t1ts up !
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 14:35]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Horrible Evans on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 2902 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Horrible Evans on 14:32 - Oct 31 by Hopwoodblue

And the good news is he won't come cheap so thats more expense on top of the already creeking bank balance, plus I would have thought he will want funds for more players in January. Bring it on I say.
It can be long before thd post appears about bury going t1ts up !
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 14:35]

Met a load of Sutton united fans a bit back out on the lash and most non league fans refer to him as c**t and won't say his name. Horrible man with no ethics at all. An ex dale player that was there told me loads of stories re 100 quid wages and a grand expenses in brown envelopes and mike marsh walking out. He is often on talk sport just like day was so be good to see the carnage if he joins. Really can't see them making season end regardless and would sooner adopt a donkey for 2 quid a month than give them a penny!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Horrible Evans on 18:46 - Nov 2 with 2415 viewsSandyman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37822226
Horrible Evans on 19:20 - Nov 2 with 2354 viewsPDIDDY

Horrible Evans on 18:46 - Nov 2 by Sandyman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37822226

Disappointed haha, he's not liked end of story, if he's upset by the chants time to go

Gissa job

Horrible Evans on 20:06 - Nov 2 with 2272 viewsD_Dale

Horrible Evans on 19:59 - Oct 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

Met a load of Sutton united fans a bit back out on the lash and most non league fans refer to him as c**t and won't say his name. Horrible man with no ethics at all. An ex dale player that was there told me loads of stories re 100 quid wages and a grand expenses in brown envelopes and mike marsh walking out. He is often on talk sport just like day was so be good to see the carnage if he joins. Really can't see them making season end regardless and would sooner adopt a donkey for 2 quid a month than give them a penny!!!!

If they don't survive until the end of the season, Dale will lose 3 points and Hendo and NML's goals will be expunged (but not their two red cards).

Another defeat on Saturday, and the loss of a chance of a lucrative run in the cup (by that fine old cup-winning club!), could be the final straw.

He'd not be the first manager to be sacked despite having won promotion, especially as last season's 16th place finish wasn't much of an achievement. His record at the Giggle is worse than Alan Knill's.
Horrible Evans on 20:09 - Nov 2 with 2262 viewsTVOS1907

Horrible Evans on 20:06 - Nov 2 by D_Dale

If they don't survive until the end of the season, Dale will lose 3 points and Hendo and NML's goals will be expunged (but not their two red cards).

Another defeat on Saturday, and the loss of a chance of a lucrative run in the cup (by that fine old cup-winning club!), could be the final straw.

He'd not be the first manager to be sacked despite having won promotion, especially as last season's 16th place finish wasn't much of an achievement. His record at the Giggle is worse than Alan Knill's.

Tbf, the way they're going, a lot of teams would lose three points.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024