Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milwall yellow for celebration 09:38 - Nov 27 with 1965 viewsrafc1977

Quick question, and may be showing my naivety and non understanding off the rules but.... Just seen the highlights on goal rush and after milwall scored the winner the player takes off his shirt (1 yellow) then jumps into away end to celebrate (1 yellow) so question is should he have walked?

As for us, I can't say I'm despondent about losing, had 2 great home games and were not going to win them all. Still 5th and on course for as good as or better finish than last season.
Milwall yellow for celebration on 10:00 - Nov 27 with 1929 viewsaleanddale

Deserved a red in my book a fookin disgrace....

Would be spitting if that happened at Spotland.
Milwall yellow for celebration on 13:18 - Nov 27 with 1812 viewsboromat

Bunny got a yellow for taking his shirt off, few seasons ago Lund got booked for celebrating with fans didnt even go into the stand so letter of the law would say 2 yellows. Personally I wish they'd get rid of the rule let players celebrate however they want. As long as the time is added on.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Milwall yellow for celebration on 15:27 - Nov 27 with 1704 viewsSandyman

Milwall yellow for celebration on 13:18 - Nov 27 by boromat

Bunny got a yellow for taking his shirt off, few seasons ago Lund got booked for celebrating with fans didnt even go into the stand so letter of the law would say 2 yellows. Personally I wish they'd get rid of the rule let players celebrate however they want. As long as the time is added on.

Jason Kennedy got a second yellow and sent off for celebrating his first goal for Dale with fans. at Brentford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024