Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob the knob on Radio Wales 10:17 - Dec 9 with 6540 viewsporthcawljax

Bob was just on the radio saying the fans just don't like him just because of his accent!
I don't suppose it crossed his mind that he has only won 1 game and completely useless, incompetent ahole of a manager.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:20 - Dec 9 with 5029 viewsLeonWasGod

He could be speaking Urdu for all I care. As you say, it's got nothing to do with his accent and all to do with what's happening on the pitch. And he got off to a bad start because of his lack of experience in a top league and in rescuing clubs from the position we are in. The fact that the more he talks, the less he says probably doesn't help either.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:23 - Dec 9 with 5008 viewsBloodyhills

Bob is deluded. I'm not sure that people don't like him.
Personally I just want someone to manage the team that knows that they are doing and Bob has shown no sign of that so far.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:33 - Dec 9 with 4965 viewsLeonWasGod

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:23 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

Personally I just want someone to manage the team that knows that they are doing and Bob has shown no sign of that so far.

The sad thing is that he comes across as a nice guy. I watched the video about his Egyptian adventure, and he came across as very open, honest, with a passion for life and genuinely inquisitive and thoughtful nature.

I certainly don't dislike him, I just don't think he should be our manager.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:33 - Dec 9 with 4962 viewsporthcawljax

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:23 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

Exactly I think he looks totally lost and then looks to Curtis for advice as what to do so whats the point? Put Curt back in charge until we find an experienced premier league manager.

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:41 - Dec 9 with 4925 viewsporthcawljax

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:33 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

The sad thing is that he comes across as a nice guy. I watched the video about his Egyptian adventure, and he came across as very open, honest, with a passion for life and genuinely inquisitive and thoughtful nature.

Yes I don't hate him seems like a nice guy but being a nice guy doesn't win games.He should have never been put in this managerial role and he should not try and blame his failings to where he's from.

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 4888 viewsymaohyd

I agree. A good guy and from what I've heard behind the scenes has impressed many with his work ethic etc.

Football is about results though. Coming from a second division French club had him as a marked man more than his accent.

He badly needed a good start and that hasn't happened. If we had a manager whom we all thought was a good appointment I'd be inclined to stick with him no matter what, Bob needs to go though.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 10:51 - Dec 9 with 4878 viewsJethroJack

He should not be making any comments about the fans not liking him, but I guess the shithouse media asked him a direct question. That said, using his accent as an "excuse" is sort of understandable, because he's hardly likely to admit that the fans don't like him because he's not up to the job.

The whole club had become a dogs dinner from top to bottom (only exception being the U21's/U23's).
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:07 - Dec 9 with 4812 viewsJackBaston

I think hes starting to struggle under the pressure
Sounds like a man grasping at straws for the reason why he's getting the boot
Login to get fewer ads

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:10 - Dec 9 with 4787 viewsfbreath

That's rather childish of him saying supporters don't like because of his accent.

Look at the league table Bob its in plain English.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:13 - Dec 9 with 4777 viewsDafyddHuw

Agreed seems like a top bloke, but not a football manager.

Disappointed that he said the fans didn't like him because of his accent. What's he gonna say tho - "The fans don't like me cos I'm shit"?

Anyway, last nail in our relegation coffin yesterday when HJ said we're sticking with Coach Bob cos Fulham went down after changing managers.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:29 - Dec 9 with 4715 viewsTheResurrection

Yet you make petty, childish comments about him.

The amazing Swans fans and their lovely way of bullying an innocent bloke desperately trying to do his best with a shit hand.

Fair play, top work. I'm in awe of you all.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:41 - Dec 9 with 4667 viewsGriffting

Did he not say some people had written him off from day one because of his accent?
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:52 - Dec 9 with 4609 viewsLord_Bony

Wonder if he's ever read this forum...can someone send him a link please?

Time to wake up and smell the coffee Bob.

Its not your accent,its your ability as a manager that is under serious question.

Does he not know this? is he living in some kind of bubble cut off from the outside world?

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:54 - Dec 9 with 4597 viewsTheResurrection

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:41 - Dec 9 by Griffting

Did he not say some people had written him off from day one because of his accent?

He wasn't necessarily talking about the fans - just his critics in general.

Funny how nobody picked up on this yesterday in the 2 threads on his interview.

Listen to yourselves FFS - you all sound like a right bunch of kunts

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:55 - Dec 9 with 4590 viewsjackjackjackjack

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:41 - Dec 9 by Griffting

He did say some "critics" had. But I can't think of any. Chris Sutton said it was a mistake, and we should have appointed Giggs as he knew the Premier League, but I can't recall anyone against him because he was from the USA.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:57 - Dec 9 with 4578 viewsTheResurrection

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:55 - Dec 9 by jackjackjackjack

He did say some "critics" had. But I can't think of any. Chris Sutton said it was a mistake, and we should have appointed Giggs as he knew the Premier League, but I can't recall anyone against him because he was from the USA.

Fack off..... try Soccer AM, Sky, Talk Sport and any facking news journal.

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:59 - Dec 9 with 4567 viewsskippyjack

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:57 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

They're not Swans fans are they.. he's clutching at straws.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 4557 viewsjackjackjackjack

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:57 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

Can you provide links to those organisations being against Bob "because of his accent from day one"?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 12:04 - Dec 9 with 4546 viewsskippyjack

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 12:02 - Dec 9 by jackjackjackjack

Can you provide links to those organisations being against Bob "because of his accent from day one"?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 12:12 - Dec 9 with 4514 viewsdameedna

Giggs would be a disaster
We have Bradley, Flynn, Curtis and Williams
Experience enough
Hj should shoulder the responsibility
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 12:28 - Dec 9 with 4430 viewsGriffting

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:54 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

He wasn't necessarily talking about the fans - just his critics in general.

Funny how nobody picked up on this yesterday in the 2 threads on his interview.

Listen to yourselves FFS - you all sound like a right bunch of kunts

Exactly my point. He didn't mention the fans.

I'm not the guys biggest fan but no point in getting outraged over something he never said.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:18 - Dec 9 with 4292 viewsJackFish

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:13 - Dec 9 by DafyddHuw

Agreed seems like a top bloke, but not a football manager.

Disappointed that he said the fans didn't like him because of his accent. What's he gonna say tho - "The fans don't like me cos I'm shit"?

Anyway, last nail in our relegation coffin yesterday when HJ said we're sticking with Coach Bob cos Fulham went down after changing managers.

I dunno, maybe something like "results and performances haven't been good enough so far, we know that, but we're all working as hard as we can to put that right and I'm confident in my ability to keep this club in the Premier League" rather than saying people don't like him because of his accent.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:22 - Dec 9 with 4265 viewsLeonWasGod

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:29 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

Yet you make petty, childish comments about him.

The amazing Swans fans and their lovely way of bullying an innocent bloke desperately trying to do his best with a shit hand.

Fair play, top work. I'm in awe of you all.

What's petty about saying he seems like a nice bloke but looks out of his depth?
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 4263 viewsperchrockjack

He picks baston and llorente ,keeps Fernadez out , and has us going st Sunderland from the off and he ll have everyone behind him.

Not his accent ,but his rank stupidity and it is stupid to start a game without strikers ,ANY striker.

Unforgivable

Also wrong to mention positives .that s just drivel ,the like of which is posted on here.

There are no positives, just reality, so simply attack from the off.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:50 - Dec 9 with 4181 viewsswancity

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:23 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

He picks baston and llorente ,keeps Fernadez out , and has us going st Sunderland from the off and he ll have everyone behind him.

Not his accent ,but his rank stupidity and it is stupid to start a game without strikers ,ANY striker.

Unforgivable

Also wrong to mention positives .that s just drivel ,the like of which is posted on here.

There are no positives, just reality, so simply attack from the off.

Attack from the off you say?

If only football was that simple. It's not.

Bradley has come into our Club at a time when we were already struggling with off field shenanigans taking their toll. He certainly is not out of his depth and there is no doubt he is doing his best to turn things around. But he wasn't a good appointment and quite honestly we were better with Francesco Guidolin who had a good understanding with Alan Curtis. So for Huw Jenkins to now talk of the Club needing stability is laughable. It needed stability before we sacked a manager who was better than Bradley!

Jenkins also refers to Fulham in 2014 when they got relegated despite hiring three managers that season. Well that's irrelevant. Totally. Every Club has its own unique set of needs and circumstances differ. I feel that we need to give Bradley 4/5 more games and then review his position and our League position. Meanwhile, what are our options? Sam Allardyce imo would be ideal on a short contract with hefty bonus to keep us up

But Bradley deserves respect and support. The huge problems at our club were here before he surfaced. He's doing his utmost to remedy them and time will tell if he can.....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024