Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 11:44 - Dec 12 with 37636 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 14 with 2379 viewsandypitt56

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 14 by Glyn1

Personally, I think it's time to drop Sigurdsson and then bring him back for the Middlesbrough match. He's started every match so far and needs to be rested at some point, and Fer is a decent replacement on a temporary basis.

We can not afford to drop Siggy, he has carried us this season. It would be suicide if he wasnt in the team.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 14 with 2366 viewskarnataka

Just setting off for WBA in 5 minutes.

Good luck to all the travelling Jacks and a safe journey.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 14 with 2346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 14 by karnataka

Stay safe yourself.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 14 with 2093 viewsFireboy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 14 by karnataka

Hope you get there ok

YJB
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 14 with 2073 views34dfgdf54

Half way there, how many have we sold?
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:21 - Dec 14 with 1962 viewsJango

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 14 by andypitt56

We can not afford to drop Siggy, he has carried us this season. It would be suicide if he wasnt in the team.

I'd hardly say he's carried us, he was as poor as everyone else for the first 10 games. I agree that we can't afford to drop him given his current form
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:26 - Dec 14 with 1928 viewsTheFranchise

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:21 - Dec 14 by Jango

I'd hardly say he's carried us, he was as poor as everyone else for the first 10 games. I agree that we can't afford to drop him given his current form

He definitely struggled for a bit after the euros, that goes for most that played in the tournament.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:54 - Dec 14 with 1782 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're winning tonight. There. I said it.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:56 - Dec 14 with 1767 viewsLegend83

It's hard not to be a little excited after Saturday and I feel positive for the first time in a while...so a side order of crushing disappointment to go with my curry tonight then.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1637 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:54 - Dec 14 by exiledclaseboy

We're winning tonight. There. I said it.

Oh f**k

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1637 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 02:28 - Dec 13 by SwansNZ

I can't remember us not making a bunch of changes from one Saturday to the next.

Midweek games for us are very rare in the PL, and keeping an unchanged team is also rare.

So, while I expect there maybe a couple of changes, I’d hope they be minor (if any at all) — Montero to start, Barrow to come off the bench, sort of thing. This is not like Xmas/NY where we might play 3 games in 5-6 days, these players should be able to play and perform well in these 3 games.

Same team as Saturday, except Montero for Barrow

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1619 viewsSwanjaxs

One change .Montero in for Barrow 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1611 viewslifelong

One change, Montero in for Barrow.... I like it.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1609 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 14 with 1548 viewsmonmouth

Basto on the bench then. Hopefully means it was a niggle that's kept him out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:09 - Dec 14 with 1524 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Still no room for Dyer. I miss him.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:09 - Dec 14 with 1516 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 14 by lifelong

One change, Montero in for Barrow.... I like it.

Montero is invariably a crushing disappointment when he plays from the start.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 with 1493 viewsperchrockjack

On the fence here.

Btw, I asked three pubs in waunarlydd goweton if they were showing the game.

Got some blank looks.

Just wtf

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 with 1493 viewsmorningstar

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:39 - Dec 12 by Loyal

I was about 21 then, went up with the queens crew.
They came down the slip road on the M5 at us. And went straight back again.
It happened, just saying 👍

Well, you must have been on the same bus as me then!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 with 1485 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Very happily surprised by this lineup.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 14 with 1457 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Well, I can see he's keeping the old guard in. He's been watching the boys train this week. I'm not going to lose my shit over it.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 14 with 1433 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 14 by monmouth

Basto on the bench then. Hopefully means it was a niggle that's kept him out.

With Barrow and Baston available to come off the bench, I feel a lot more confident about the game tonight. I think we've found our best team for sure.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 14 with 1432 viewsLandore_Jack

Chadli worries me. Probably their best player.

#backtojack

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 14 with 1429 viewsJokeren1943

Why not Montero and Barrow.

Why Routledge. He sadly play like crap every time he plays.
The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 14 with 1423 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Bromwich Albion Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Very happily surprised by this lineup.

Don’t worry, if we lose, we’ll blame BB for not making wholesale changes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024