Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread 21:25 - Jan 3 with 8506 viewsjesushchrist

Snuffs every attack he is involved with the useless kunt
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 5379 viewsorion3016

It must have been his twin that scored for wales against Russia - we ve not seen that same player

Be over there now after

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 5372 viewsperchrockjack

Great decision. Sure clement has pulled him off.

Shytehouse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:31 - Jan 3 with 5360 viewsjesushchrist

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by orion3016

It must have been his twin that scored for wales against Russia - we ve not seen that same player

That goal was pure luck, it went in off the clown shin
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 with 5354 viewsjesushchrist

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Shytehouse

If that is the sign of things to come...this clement character is a keeper.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:38 - Jan 3 with 5323 viewsOldjack

£10,000 9 years ago what's he worth now ? tenner is my guess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:00 - Jan 3 with 5246 viewsSwansNZ

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

Shytehouse

I love Clement already, but Taylor might have been injured. In fact, he might have been playing with an injury the last 3 years - must be the reason, right

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:00 - Jan 3 with 5247 viewshydraulicjack

I really hope that was clements decision

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 5181 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not a violent man but I ll fight him for charity in a car park of his choice.

If he loses , he leaves town

Login to get fewer ads

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 5168 viewsGowerjack

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:00 - Jan 3 by hydraulicjack

I really hope that was clements decision

Neil Taylor.

Living proof that you don't have to be particularly good at football to play in the Premier League.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 22:14]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 5126 viewsbuilthjack

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 by perchrockjack

I'm not a violent man but I ll fight him for charity in a car park of his choice.

If he loses , he leaves town

He hasn't won a scrap all season so you are in with a good chance Richie

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:09 - Jan 3 with 5063 viewsLandore_Jack

From now on Taylor, do your talking on the pitch!

#backtojack

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:12 - Jan 3 with 4976 viewsJackBaston

horrendous is too kind a word for his performance tonight
Hopefully Clement will bring in a replacement pronto, maybe send Kingsley out on loan and let Neil watch from the stands
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:12 - Jan 3 with 4960 viewsjesushchrist

It's the gimpy face he pulls when being subbed gets me, I would be surprised if he's not an only child, he's got that spoilt little tw@t of an aura about him.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 4932 viewsperchrockjack

I'm 85 kilos now so I d have to give him a stone or two.
My arthritis in the wrists makes forming a fist uncomfortable and I ruptured my thigh a few years back. I ve got a lot of scar tissue in my knees too but I reckon ,in a filthy street fight, I d get the head into his teeth early on followed by a little eye gouging and maybe a thorough bite to one of his scrawny ears.

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:15 - Jan 3 with 4917 viewsGowerjack

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:04 - Jan 3 by Gowerjack

Neil Taylor.

Living proof that you don't have to be particularly good at football to play in the Premier League.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 22:14]

And while I remember.

Jack Cork.

Another useless fecker stealing a living from us.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:18 - Jan 3 with 4877 viewsperchrockjack

Amen to that.just how can a pl player be so inept in front of goal.

I m hoping clement has pegged him already

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:20 - Jan 3 with 4841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully Paul has no clemency for Taylor.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:23 - Jan 3 with 4810 viewsdeanscfc

The positive is that Clement was there to see it. His first signing must be a left back now.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:29 - Jan 3 with 4761 viewsCooperman

Don't shoot me for this chaps...

The thread title is spot on. Let's see if it's still true after our new leader has been in situ for a month. It's now not just about Taylor; he'll have a new pair of eyes on him at training tomorrow. I'm prepared to give him a month under the new regime.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:42 - Jan 3 with 4691 viewsLord_Bony

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:00 - Jan 3 by SwansNZ

I love Clement already, but Taylor might have been injured. In fact, he might have been playing with an injury the last 3 years - must be the reason, right

Lets hope hes injured for the rest of the season and we dont see him again.

I m sure I could play better.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:44 - Jan 3 with 4654 viewsMurph75

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:42 - Jan 3 by Lord_Bony

Lets hope hes injured for the rest of the season and we dont see him again.

I m sure I could play better.

I reckon Tommy Smith could do a better job.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:44 - Jan 3 with 4652 viewsperchrockjack

Look, I'm down tomorrow.

I could stay until Friday ,meet him and injure him properly

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:27 - Jan 3 with 4528 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 22:44 - Jan 3 by Murph75

I reckon Tommy Smith could do a better job.

Maggie Smith would have been an improvement on that pathetic bag of shite tonight.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:32 - Jan 3 with 4488 viewsdonkonky

Ben Davies on loan would really be a massive plus for rest of season !!!! Go get him Clem.
The official Neil Taylor is useless thread on 23:36 - Jan 3 with 4450 viewsTheFranchise

Couldn't catch the game tonight, what was so bad about his performance?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024