Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump giving me a laugh a day... 17:01 - Feb 8 with 5345 viewsLohengrin

Former French PM Jean-Pierre Raffarin has just been on the wireless grizzling that Trump has been phoning around key EU heads telling them to play nice with the UK over Brexit negotiations or they will regret it when their turn comes to talk trade

The art of the deal?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 1122 viewsblueytheblue

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 12:40 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

Pathetic response.

And why is it pathetic?

Somebody resigning from Trump's administration at least shows some principles, as opposed to Hillary refusing to take any culpability.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 12:46]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:12 - Feb 14 with 1103 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 12:40 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

Pathetic response.

Really? She lied to her country, including the courts, stating she had no idea the attack was going to happen.

Then her emails are released and it turns out she knew of an impending attack on buildings for weeks, but made no decision to evacuate them. She did not even warn the people that they were the target of an attack.

That is not only pathetic, but illegal and she should be jailed. Yet a few years later she was within inches of becoming president.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:24 - Feb 14 with 1086 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 12:41 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

And why is it pathetic?

Somebody resigning from Trump's administration at least shows some principles, as opposed to Hillary refusing to take any culpability.

Showing principles would be a response if it had happened earlier. Not as this stage.

Don't be ridiculous.

This administration are showing no principles of any kind. Still, business must be good at the 'Winter White House' snigger.
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:26 - Feb 14 with 1083 viewsblueytheblue

When the choice was Trump or Hillary, I say go for the entertaining one.

Tbf, James Spader would make a far better prez than either...

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:04 - Feb 14 with 1049 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:26 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

When the choice was Trump or Hillary, I say go for the entertaining one.

Tbf, James Spader would make a far better prez than either...

I ask this seriously, would you apply this logic to choosing a heart surgeon for yourself?

If not, why not?
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:06 - Feb 14 with 1047 viewsblueytheblue

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:04 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

I ask this seriously, would you apply this logic to choosing a heart surgeon for yourself?

If not, why not?

No. If I wanted heart surgery, I'd want somebody incredibly skilled in their profession to do the work. The analogy also fails because certainly under NHS you don't get the choice.

Given both Trump and Hillary would make utterly sh*t Presidents - and that's the ONLY choice you have - then may as well go for the entertaining one.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:31 - Feb 14 with 1028 viewsHighjack

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:04 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

If not, why not?

I'd hope that a heart surgeon would be slightly more competent than trump or Hilary at fixing hearts as they are as being presidential candidates, but if I had to choose I'd go for trump as his tiny hands can probably perform more intricate scalpel work.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:34 - Feb 14 with 1026 viewsblueytheblue

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:31 - Feb 14 by Highjack

I'd hope that a heart surgeon would be slightly more competent than trump or Hilary at fixing hearts as they are as being presidential candidates, but if I had to choose I'd go for trump as his tiny hands can probably perform more intricate scalpel work.

Ah, physical affirmities - that reminds me the choice would always be Trump.

Not just the small hands issue, but I'm not sure someone prone to collapses who seems a tad shaky ( not alcohol related, god no ) would be the best choice to wield sharp scalpels around sensitive organs...

Login to get fewer ads

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:00 - Feb 14 with 1017 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 15:06 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

No. If I wanted heart surgery, I'd want somebody incredibly skilled in their profession to do the work. The analogy also fails because certainly under NHS you don't get the choice.

Given both Trump and Hillary would make utterly sh*t Presidents - and that's the ONLY choice you have - then may as well go for the entertaining one.

If you want to be picky, why don't you apply the anology to what type of accountant you would pick - a funny one or an experienced one.

Secondly, you seem to consistently make this false equivalency where trump is equally as bad as Clinton. Given that they had completely different policies in terms of defense, immigration, trade, workers rights, abortion rights etc, it is inconceivable that the could be equally as bad as each other (i.e. kill an equal amount of innocent people, make the economy equally as turgid etc etc).
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:06 - Feb 14 with 1010 viewsblueytheblue

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:00 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

If you want to be picky, why don't you apply the anology to what type of accountant you would pick - a funny one or an experienced one.

Secondly, you seem to consistently make this false equivalency where trump is equally as bad as Clinton. Given that they had completely different policies in terms of defense, immigration, trade, workers rights, abortion rights etc, it is inconceivable that the could be equally as bad as each other (i.e. kill an equal amount of innocent people, make the economy equally as turgid etc etc).

Again, I'd pick the best skilled.

Again, if offered choice of two incredibly bad accountants.. it would the the entertaining one because the quality of the work would still be pretty p*ss poor so may as well be entertained.

You seem to be finding a false equivalency yourself to be honest. Both are incompetent, unsuitable to be President. That is an undeniable fact you can't argue against. Policies are an irrelevance, core competency isn't.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 14 with 996 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:06 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

Again, if offered choice of two incredibly bad accountants.. it would the the entertaining one because the quality of the work would still be pretty p*ss poor so may as well be entertained.

You seem to be finding a false equivalency yourself to be honest. Both are incompetent, unsuitable to be President. That is an undeniable fact you can't argue against. Policies are an irrelevance, core competency isn't.

[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 17:17]
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:41 - Feb 14 with 964 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 19:01 - Feb 9 by Flashberryjack

My reaction if Obama had done what Trump has done, would be exactly the same, because I really couldn't give a toss about either.

One was a diplomatic President that actually did next to nothing, while the other is an undiplomatic President that will probably end up doing the same.

BTW where did Trump say he hates immigrants ?

"Trump hates immigrants" is right up there with calling the attempt to impose a 90-day suspension of travel to America from 7 nations that contain 13% of the world's Muslims (the 7 nations flagged by the Obama administration because Isis is using their refugee crisis to sneak terrorists into the West) a "Muslim ban."

Calling things what they really are doesn't create enough outrage and paranoia.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:43 - Feb 14 with 960 viewsexiledclaseboy

It'll be the liberal media.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:53 - Feb 14 with 944 viewsLohengrin

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:43 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

It'll be the liberal media.

In head-long pursuit of their goal of befouling the very fabric of western Christendom...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:28 - Feb 14 with 913 viewsHumpty

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:41 - Feb 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Trump hates immigrants" is right up there with calling the attempt to impose a 90-day suspension of travel to America from 7 nations that contain 13% of the world's Muslims (the 7 nations flagged by the Obama administration because Isis is using their refugee crisis to sneak terrorists into the West) a "Muslim ban."

Calling things what they really are doesn't create enough outrage and paranoia.

Trump has called it a ban himself. Trump openly said he was going to ban muslims from entering America. Giuliani himself has admitted this is his way of doing it.

“I’ll tell you the whole history. When [Mr Trump] first announced it he said ‘Muslim ban’. He called me up, he said, ‘put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally’.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-ban-rudy-gi
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:33 - Feb 14 with 905 viewsLeonWasGod

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:24 - Feb 14 by londonlisa2001

Showing principles would be a response if it had happened earlier. Not as this stage.

Don't be ridiculous.

This administration are showing no principles of any kind. Still, business must be good at the 'Winter White House' snigger.

Indeed. He resigned because he was caught. Principles?!
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:37 - Feb 14 with 898 viewsHumpty

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:33 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

Indeed. He resigned because he was caught. Principles?!

They knew he lied three weeks ago and were still happy for him to continue.

It's only now the Washington Post have exposed that they knew that he has to go.
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:42 - Feb 14 with 893 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:06 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

How can you possibly have two equally bad presidents given the massive differences in policy?

What does being "inept" even mean with regards to this? Are you saying that both candidates were equally "inept" at knowing what is best for most Americans and therefore they will both be equally awful for the country?!

How could that possibly happen? It can't. One is prett obviously better/worse than the other.

You make these false equivalencies all the time. Next time there is a story about some Tory making a mistake, you'll respond with "but what about that Labour MP who did XYZ?!", and claim there is no difference. It's not genuine.
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:47 - Feb 14 with 876 viewsblueytheblue

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:42 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

How can you possibly have two equally bad presidents given the massive differences in policy?

What does being "inept" even mean with regards to this? Are you saying that both candidates were equally "inept" at knowing what is best for most Americans and therefore they will both be equally awful for the country?!

How could that possibly happen? It can't. One is prett obviously better/worse than the other.

You make these false equivalencies all the time. Next time there is a story about some Tory making a mistake, you'll respond with "but what about that Labour MP who did XYZ?!", and claim there is no difference. It's not genuine.

So being "competent" is policy agnostic? Seriously?

Trump is a nutter.
Hillary is a self-serving career politician with a history of scandals.

Are you saying either of those are competent? That there was seriously no other candidates?

Democrats determined to show themselves as so progressive - look! A female President! Huzzah! Republicans underestimated Trump's popularity until the point of no return.

Stop with the "not genuine" bs. When I do what you claim it's usually to isolate the double standards in people's approach - that politicians of a certain type get criticised far more than others.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 19:10 - Feb 14 with 859 viewsexiledclaseboy

So in about three weeks in office, president trump has had an executive order ruled illegal/unconstitutional, sacked an attorney general for pointing out that said executuve order was an abomination (my words, but the effect is much the same) and lost his NSA for cosying up to the Russians and lying about it. Ironically the same Russians whose actions went at least some way towards ensuring that he became president trump in the first place.

It's going well isn't it? Tough sh*t USA, you elected the fool. You deserve it.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 19:30 - Feb 14 with 833 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 12:41 - Feb 14 by blueytheblue

And why is it pathetic?

Haha. Principles. Fair play.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 20:06 - Feb 14 with 804 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How can people with this little intelligence get into such a job?

A prank caller manages to convince DNC Representative Maxine Walters that he is the President of Ukraine. She proceeds to give him sensitive information about Russia's alleged hacking during the election, army placements in Eastern Europe and Russian sanctions.

This is the same lady who, in front of millions just a few days ago said America must get tough on Putin after his recent invasion of Korea.

Terrible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 20:09 - Feb 14 with 798 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 20:06 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How can people with this little intelligence get into such a job?

A prank caller manages to convince DNC Representative Maxine Walters that he is the President of Ukraine. She proceeds to give him sensitive information about Russia's alleged hacking during the election, army placements in Eastern Europe and Russian sanctions.

This is the same lady who, in front of millions just a few days ago said America must get tough on Putin after his recent invasion of Korea.

Terrible.

You really should spend some time off r/The_Donald

You'll feel better
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 10:29 - Feb 15 with 715 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 19:10 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

So in about three weeks in office, president trump has had an executive order ruled illegal/unconstitutional, sacked an attorney general for pointing out that said executuve order was an abomination (my words, but the effect is much the same) and lost his NSA for cosying up to the Russians and lying about it. Ironically the same Russians whose actions went at least some way towards ensuring that he became president trump in the first place.

It's going well isn't it? Tough sh*t USA, you elected the fool. You deserve it.

The Russian issue will end up bringing him down.

Having meetings on National Security issues in a public dining room won't help either, particularly when they are then posted on Facebook.
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 11:11 - Feb 15 with 702 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 17:00 - Feb 14 by nice_to_michu

How about plasterers??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024