Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump giving me a laugh a day... 17:01 - Feb 8 with 5579 viewsLohengrin

Former French PM Jean-Pierre Raffarin has just been on the wireless grizzling that Trump has been phoning around key EU heads telling them to play nice with the UK over Brexit negotiations or they will regret it when their turn comes to talk trade

The art of the deal?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 13:53 - Feb 15 with 639 viewsnice_to_michu

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 20:06 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How can people with this little intelligence get into such a job?

A prank caller manages to convince DNC Representative Maxine Walters that he is the President of Ukraine. She proceeds to give him sensitive information about Russia's alleged hacking during the election, army placements in Eastern Europe and Russian sanctions.

This is the same lady who, in front of millions just a few days ago said America must get tough on Putin after his recent invasion of Korea.

Terrible.

Still the "lying" MSM not picking up on your story about Rep. Maxine Waters....

Not even Fox News haha. Oh, but Russia Today picked it up. Is Fox News part of the lying, Trump-hating MSM now? If you think that, perhaps you should take a look at Sean Hannity, he's basically Trump with a news channel.

Will you ever admit that you aren't even curious about whether something is true or not?
Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 18:12 - Feb 15 with 608 viewsstAteSwan

Trump giving me a laugh a day... on 16:21 - Feb 9 by londonlisa2001

Top of the White House agenda today appears to be promotion of Ivanka Trump's clothing line (made in China).

Just to be clear. The President of the United States of America issued a tweet criticising a major American retail company for not stocking his daughter's brand, and one of his advisors told people to buy Ivanka's products from the White House. This following the revelation that Melania Trump is suing the Daily Mail for damaging her 'once in the lifetime opportunity' for monetising her brand.

You almost couldn't make it up. And people think he's trying to help the ordinary people. Lol.

Only 3 years and 11 months to go of his Presidency.

We're doomed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024