Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans 13:28 - Feb 26 with 1467 viewsDarran

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:29 - Feb 26 with 1465 viewsDarran

Only one can win who do you choose.

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:31 - Feb 26 with 1452 viewsunion_jack

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:29 - Feb 26 by Darran

Only one can win who do you choose.

I'd hate to predict the outcome of this poll Dar

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:33 - Feb 26 with 1443 viewsDarran

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:31 - Feb 26 by union_jack

I'd hate to predict the outcome of this poll Dar

National sport surely means more than The Mighty Swans for the sake of the country mun.

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:15 - Feb 26 with 1407 viewsDewi1jack

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:33 - Feb 26 by Darran

National sport surely means more than The Mighty Swans for the sake of the country mun.

You are JBT and I claim my £5

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:17 - Feb 26 with 1403 viewsperchrockjack

Poor analogy Darran

The two are mutually exclusive

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:20 - Feb 26 with 1394 viewsDarran

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:17 - Feb 26 by perchrockjack

Poor analogy Darran

The two are mutually exclusive

It's not so national now is it?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:22 - Feb 26 with 1387 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Welsh rugby is in a poor place at this moment in time.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:25 - Feb 26 with 1377 viewsperchrockjack

IT certainly is

But some will revel in that

Clearly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:33 - Feb 26 with 1354 viewsBanosswan

Can you post this on the Scrum v forum too please ffs.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:56 - Feb 26 with 1328 viewsJethroJack

I wonder why DYSS went for Wales RFC 😜
If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:56 - Feb 26 with 1328 viewsNeath_Jack

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:33 - Feb 26 by Banosswan

Innit, warra sledge he is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 1305 viewsDarran

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 14:33 - Feb 26 by Banosswan

What club side do they support?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 1172 viewsDewi1jack

So my one wish.
Swansea to go through the next season unbeaten, winning the PL and FA Cup on the way.

And as the Genie is a Jack, Cardiff to crash and burn their way down through to L2 is a freebie

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 18:06 - Feb 26 with 1162 viewsLoyal

Nobody should vote against the swans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 18:13 - Feb 26 with 1150 viewsblueytheblue

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 15:05 - Feb 26 by Darran

What club side do they support?

They don't have clubs.

They have REGIONS innit.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:19 - Feb 26 with 1024 viewsmajorraglan

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 18:13 - Feb 26 by blueytheblue

They don't have clubs.

They have REGIONS innit.

Plenty of clubs out there with supporters who don't do the Regions.

Having regards to the poll, Swansea City needed the win and the points more than Wales did so the vote goes that way. Premier League survival is a must, for the club, suppporters and South West Wales. One of the big differences between the WRU and Swansea City is that the money generated by the WRU is "reinvested" in rugby, the money generated by the Swans has/is making individuals rich.
If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:23 - Feb 26 with 1013 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:19 - Feb 26 by majorraglan

Plenty of clubs out there with supporters who don't do the Regions.

Having regards to the poll, Swansea City needed the win and the points more than Wales did so the vote goes that way. Premier League survival is a must, for the club, suppporters and South West Wales. One of the big differences between the WRU and Swansea City is that the money generated by the WRU is "reinvested" in rugby, the money generated by the Swans has/is making individuals rich.

Well they are 'reinvesting' it very poorly as many primary schools in Swansea cannot even form a rugby team as so few children are wanting to play it.

The game is dying among young children and as they grow older, the game as a whole in Wales will die further too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:33 - Feb 26 with 1010 viewsmajorraglan

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:23 - Feb 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well they are 'reinvesting' it very poorly as many primary schools in Swansea cannot even form a rugby team as so few children are wanting to play it.

The game is dying among young children and as they grow older, the game as a whole in Wales will die further too.

Can't comment on Swansea, but I can say that Aberavon RFC have players working as development officers going in to the schools teaching the kids rugby skills. They also work in partnership with Tata Steel and organise a rugby competition and a netball competition for girls in the town as part of a drive to encourage participation in sport.

I know that there are development officers working in the schools in the Carmarthenshire area as well.

I agree thatRugby is going through a tough time, some of the village teams around here used to put 2 or 3 teams out, now its down to 1.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 23:35]
If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 23:40 - Feb 26 with 995 viewsrock1n

Swans, there might have been a time when I would have chosen differently. The rugby these days has been taken over by complete irritants and it's just not the same game.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 01:46 - Feb 27 with 954 viewsnorthwesternjack

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 13:33 - Feb 26 by Darran

You're assuming that people give a shit about egg chasing, would you wish the national bowls team a win over the Swans for the sake of the country aswell?
If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 08:06 - Feb 27 with 900 viewsMrSwerve

It's funny because in football, it's ok not to give a toss about the national side...but in rugby you have to support, watch and attend every type of regional or national match.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 08:09 - Feb 27 with 893 viewsswanjackal

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 08:06 - Feb 27 by MrSwerve

It's funny because in football, it's ok not to give a toss about the national side...but in rugby you have to support, watch and attend every type of regional or national match.

What about those of us who could not care if any National side does well?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

If a genie was to give you one wish yesterday for Wales RFC or The Mighty Swans on 12:38 - Feb 27 with 805 viewssherpajacob

In the real world it's perfectly ok to support both and many many do.

There have been times when both have lost like Saturday, and times when both have won and it's a wonderful feeling.

Wales to win Rwc or swans to win PL, that's like asking which of your children you love the most.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024