Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 18:31 - Mar 4 with 7424 viewsBlackCrowe

Weird first half - both the team and Olly looked completely subdued. Cardiff were really poor and when they scored, a defeat looked a certainty. Substitutions in the second half made all the difference. Got us out of jail.

Nkbagnato (sp) has got one helluva shot on him. Conor good. Smith good. Amazing save from Smithies Luongo headless chicken. Perch is utterly out of his depth - lazy and ungifted.

Cardiff - smallest support i've seen from them at LR. Fair play to them for joining in the minutes applause.

One final thing - whoever the DJ was before the match - good work fella - almost didn't want the team to come out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 00:38 - Mar 6 with 755 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Just back on 08:51 - Mar 5 by francisbowles

Strange selections today Luongo on the left, Mackie in midfield, no winger, no pace, unbalanced. Substitutions Yenni apart, not much better. Morrison wtf! and Wsolek on the left?

On Ravel, we saw exactly why he hasn't featured. Mentally and physically way of the pace. I lost count of the number of free kicks he conceded for jumping into players without even trying to look at the ball. Free kicks that were giving possession to the opposition when we needed to keep them away from our goal. He even showed his nasty side by having a go at Washington at one stage. A lot of work to be done if he is going to make an impact anything like last time.

You lose count easily then. I think it was two or three.
Just back on 11:30 - Mar 6 with 637 viewsfrancisbowles

Just back on 00:38 - Mar 6 by CroydonCaptJack

You lose count easily then. I think it was two or three.

Two or three, so you lost count as well! Lol!
Just back on 12:45 - Mar 6 with 594 viewsqpr1976

Just back on 22:23 - Mar 4 by londonscottish

Noone has mentioned the ref and the lino on Ellerslie Road yet.

No idea why the ref gave 5 mins at the end of the second half. And decided that a challenge to Washington's throat in the box was in any way not to be encouraged.

But more to the point the lino om ER was way out of his depth. At one point in the first half a Cardiff player clearly played the ball about 2 ft out.

Still, not complaining.

Tha's because Noone was playing for Cardiff who benefitted most from the Ref & Linos performances !

5 minutes
6 substitions at 30 seconds each = 3 mins.
2 goals at 30 seconds each = 1 min
Which leaves 1 minute for actual injuries and time wasting

You're right about the Lino though - useless.
Just back on 13:20 - Mar 6 with 556 viewsrobith

Cons: There was a period where Cardiff looked like they could run riot, we were pretty lucky

Pros: Bloody love beating Cardiff

Re: Goss - I think he'll be a good option against teams when we need to force the play - had an uncanny ability to always be in space, but we needed to counter Cardiff's own press
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024