Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening Post & Wales Online Merge 16:55 - Mar 15 with 1765 viewsMongos_Candygram

Making the unreadable even more unreadable since 2017

Spanish balloons? Mongo take chance

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:03 - Mar 15 with 1755 viewsblueytheblue

Ferdy...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/191650/swep-website/#9

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:09 - Mar 15 with 1746 viewsDarran

I still can't find the obituaries.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:11 - Mar 15 with 1743 viewsSPboy

I might be mistaken or it could be coincidence but the WOL site does seem to have a lot more daily articles on Swansea & the Swans than it used to
Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:12 - Mar 15 with 1736 viewsjackson5

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:09 - Mar 15 by Darran

Sorry Darran could not resist
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 17:13]

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:14 - Mar 15 with 1724 viewsMongos_Candygram

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:03 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

Ferdy...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/191650/swep-website/#9

Duly noted

Apologies

Spanish balloons? Mongo take chance

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 18:43 - Mar 15 with 1664 viewsWingstandwood

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 17:09 - Mar 15 by Darran

The paper is absolutely dreadful to navigate nowadays. I know exactly what you're on about!

I can remember times of old when you could read through knowing what was where and when you could do a guesstimate by turning a certain amount of pages for you to get close to or bang on to a chosen search-item e.g. TV listings. My mother is partially sighted, she struggles finding stuff in there.

The paper is now full of adverts and pullouts and placing-randomisation where certain things are scattered making stuff much more difficult to find. The paper has gone downhill IMO.

Argus!

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 18:47 - Mar 15 with 1657 viewsGowerjack

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 18:43 - Mar 15 by Wingstandwood

The paper is absolutely dreadful to navigate nowadays. I know exactly what you're on about!

I can remember times of old when you could read through knowing what was where and when you could do a guesstimate by turning a certain amount of pages for you to get close to or bang on to a chosen search-item e.g. TV listings. My mother is partially sighted, she struggles finding stuff in there.

The paper is now full of adverts and pullouts and placing-randomisation where certain things are scattered making stuff much more difficult to find. The paper has gone downhill IMO.

Does anyone on here still buy the Post?

I stopped about 12 years ago

Rag is full of nonsense

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 18:58 - Mar 15 with 1643 viewsWingstandwood

Evening Post & Wales Online Merge on 18:47 - Mar 15 by Gowerjack

Does anyone on here still buy the Post?

I stopped about 12 years ago

Rag is full of nonsense

Newspapers are not what they used to be i.e. The Sun now looks like a celebrity based Hello Magazine-esque cr#p rag with a sport section and the SWEP an Exchange Of Mart rival thats been infiltrated with TV listings and a bit of local news here and there. If you love reading endless pages of car dealerships/estate agents the SWEP is THE newspaper to buy.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024