Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread 18:29 - Mar 28 with 29162 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 6:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 11:22 - Apr 1 with 3125 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What is the betting that they will do a Hull on us and kick the hell out of our players, with a smiling inept Ref looking on?
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 1 with 3107 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 11:22 - Apr 1 by A_Fans_Dad

What is the betting that they will do a Hull on us and kick the hell out of our players, with a smiling inept Ref looking on?

It's possible, so we must be prepared to influence the ref by diving.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Apr 1 with 3094 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 1 by Loyal

It's possible, so we must be prepared to influence the ref by diving.

We have got Robert Madley for this crucial game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 1 with 2962 viewsmonmouth

Christ boys and girls this is getting more massive by the minute. If Ham cling on at Hull then win andwe could be 6 points clear with 8 to go. I'm glad I'll be there. Unwatchable on screen I reckon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 1 with 2947 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 1 by monmouth

Christ boys and girls this is getting more massive by the minute. If Ham cling on at Hull then win andwe could be 6 points clear with 8 to go. I'm glad I'll be there. Unwatchable on screen I reckon.

Biggest since Reading, without a doubt, let's hope we start on the front foot, fortune favours the brave

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 2834 viewsPozuelosSideys

Twitchyarse game if ever there was one, especially after todays results.

We really should be winning this, but a draw is infinitely more preferable than a loss in the manner of the last couple of games. Lose and we're down i think.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 1 with 2814 viewsSmellyplumz

There's no fight in this team.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 2792 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 1 by Smellyplumz

You can't say that after the Burnley game, but I think they, and Clement relaxed far too much after that. We'll see what they are made of over the next three games.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 2788 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 1 by Smellyplumz

If the players staff and fans had an attitude like yours, they may as well not bother opening the stadium.
Just award Middlesbro the three points.
With supporters like you it's no wonder the team is struggling

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 2774 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 1 by STID2017

If the players staff and fans had an attitude like yours, they may as well not bother opening the stadium.
Just award Middlesbro the three points.
With supporters like you it's no wonder the team is struggling

Aye all my fault like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 1 with 2768 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Apr 1 by monmouth

You can't say that after the Burnley game, but I think they, and Clement relaxed far too much after that. We'll see what they are made of over the next three games.

Oh it's easy when we are winning, no fight when the chips are down.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 2768 viewsRevJames

Sooner we stop worrying what others are doing and focus on our own performances the better.

Our PL future is on the line. What other motivation do they need FFS?
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 2758 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Apr 1 by Smellyplumz

Oh it's easy when we are winning, no fight when the chips are down.

I don't know, 2-1 down, a ridiculous penalty, hit post bar and off the line, it would have been very easy to give up. They didn't. I agree they are soft, sometimes very soft, but we'll know a lot more for certain this time next week, or maybe even this time tomorrow.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 1 with 2587 viewsZZoric

completely disagree - even under the hapless Boob the team had a fighting spirit 'til the end

you're better than that
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Apr 1 with 2572 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Mar 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Naughton returning is huge too, just because we have nobody else who has ever played right back at this level, except for Fer two weeks ago.

The Fer at right back experiment was a complete disaster as it castrated the midfield and we were easily overrun or bypassed. Never again, we need him where he's at his best.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:35 - Apr 1 with 2559 viewsmajorraglan

Desperately need 3 points on Sunday, Hull have a few games coming up where they could easily pick up points, a win tomorrow and it puts the pressure back on them.

Cmon Swansea.
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Apr 1 with 2548 viewsAl_Bundy

Must win x50
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 2520 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 1 by ZZoric

completely disagree - even under the hapless Boob the team had a fighting spirit 'til the end

you're better than that

Lose tomorrow and everyone will be saying the same.

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Apr 1 with 2463 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 1 by Smellyplumz

Lose tomorrow and everyone will be saying the same.

cmon mun - win tmw and most will not be sayin the same, no ?

its a mindset thing
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 23:59 - Apr 1 with 2293 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm hearing bad news !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 00:17 - Apr 2 with 2278 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 23:59 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm hearing bad news !

Oh no, not bad news!
The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 00:29 - Apr 2 with 2261 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 00:17 - Apr 2 by airedale

Oh no, not bad news!

https://dai.ly/x4mir4r

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Thread on 00:32 - Apr 2 with 2257 viewsLord_Bony

bastad hull city.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 2059 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come on you Swans

2-0 Swans (Baston 2)

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:54 - Apr 2 with 1922 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Middlesbrough Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:23 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Come on you Swans

2-0 Swans (Baston 2)

I expect Ayew to play up front, if Llorente is out.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024